What is involved in Automated Business Process Discovery
Find out what the related areas are that Automated Business Process Discovery connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Automated Business Process Discovery thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automated Business Process Discovery ABPD journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automated Business Process Discovery ABPD leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Automated Business Process Discovery related domains to cover and 132 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Automated Business Process Discovery, Process mining, Business Activity Monitoring, Business Operations Management, Business Process Discovery, Business Process Management, Business process, Business process engineering, Business process intelligence, Business process model, Cloud computing, Computer data logging, Conformance checking, Data mining, Data visualization, Database trigger, Electronic health record, Enterprise resource planning, Intention mining, Petri net, Pi-calculus, Prior probability, Process management, Scientific workflow system, Sequence mining, Wil van der Aalst, Workflow, Workflow Management System, Π-calculus:
Automated Business Process Discovery Critical Criteria:
Survey Automated Business Process Discovery quality and shift your focus.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Automated Business Process Discovery is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Automated Business Process Discovery ?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Automated Business Process Discovery that make it risky?
Process mining Critical Criteria:
Scan Process mining tasks and maintain Process mining for success.
– How do we go about Securing Automated Business Process Discovery?
Business Activity Monitoring Critical Criteria:
Participate in Business Activity Monitoring leadership and catalog what business benefits will Business Activity Monitoring goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Automated Business Process Discovery processes?
– Does Automated Business Process Discovery create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Automated Business Process Discovery activities?
Business Operations Management Critical Criteria:
Study Business Operations Management adoptions and achieve a single Business Operations Management view and bringing data together.
– Do we monitor the Automated Business Process Discovery decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the long-term Automated Business Process Discovery goals?
– How do we Lead with Automated Business Process Discovery in Mind?
Business Process Discovery Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Business Process Discovery risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Business Process Discovery.
– What are the short and long-term Automated Business Process Discovery goals?
– What are the business goals Automated Business Process Discovery is aiming to achieve?
– What are internal and external Automated Business Process Discovery relations?
Business Process Management Critical Criteria:
Depict Business Process Management failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– Consider your own Automated Business Process Discovery project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will Automated Business Process Discovery have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Automated Business Process Discovery leaders?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Business process issues and find the ideas you already have.
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– Are there Automated Business Process Discovery Models?
Business process engineering Critical Criteria:
Jump start Business process engineering projects and finalize the present value of growth of Business process engineering.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Automated Business Process Discovery process?
– Who sets the Automated Business Process Discovery standards?
Business process intelligence Critical Criteria:
Reason over Business process intelligence decisions and oversee Business process intelligence management by competencies.
– Are there recognized Automated Business Process Discovery problems?
Business process model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Business process model quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Business process model decisions.
– Which customers cant participate in our Automated Business Process Discovery domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Automated Business Process Discovery?
– What threat is Automated Business Process Discovery addressing?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Talk about Cloud computing quality and finalize specific methods for Cloud computing acceptance.
– Well-defined, appropriate concepts of the technology are in widespread use, the technology may have been in use for many years, a formal mathematical model is defined, etc.)?
– What changes should be made to the design of future applications software, infrastructure software, and hardware to match the needs and opportunities of cloud computing?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Automated Business Process Discovery experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– If the application is used to generate revenue, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase that revenue?
– What does it take to become a cloud computing provider, and why would a company consider becoming one?
– How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– When is utility computing preferable to running a private cloud?
– How will cloud computing affect traditional recovery services?
– Will cloud computing lead to a reduction in it expenditure?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– How not to be locked in a SaaS system?
– Why is cloud computing important?
Computer data logging Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer data logging failures and overcome Computer data logging skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Automated Business Process Discovery process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Automated Business Process Discovery process available?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Automated Business Process Discovery process?
Conformance checking Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Conformance checking planning and display thorough understanding of the Conformance checking process.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Automated Business Process Discovery project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How important is Automated Business Process Discovery to the user organizations mission?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Data mining risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Data mining projects.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Automated Business Process Discovery processes?
– For your Automated Business Process Discovery project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Automated Business Process Discovery services/products?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Infer Data visualization engagements and sort Data visualization activities.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– What is our Automated Business Process Discovery Strategy?
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Use past Database trigger tasks and intervene in Database trigger processes and leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Automated Business Process Discovery project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Automated Business Process Discovery project lifecycle?
– How do we go about Comparing Automated Business Process Discovery approaches/solutions?
– What are specific Automated Business Process Discovery Rules to follow?
Electronic health record Critical Criteria:
Confer re Electronic health record decisions and devise Electronic health record key steps.
– Think of your Automated Business Process Discovery project. what are the main functions?
– How can we improve Automated Business Process Discovery?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Enterprise resource planning management and achieve a single Enterprise resource planning view and bringing data together.
– Is the Automated Business Process Discovery organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are all of our Automated Business Process Discovery domains and what do they do?
Intention mining Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Intention mining goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Intention mining projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Automated Business Process Discovery? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Automated Business Process Discovery?
– How will you measure your Automated Business Process Discovery effectiveness?
Petri net Critical Criteria:
Meet over Petri net issues and ask questions.
– What are the disruptive Automated Business Process Discovery technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we measure improved Automated Business Process Discovery service perception, and satisfaction?
Pi-calculus Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Pi-calculus leadership and oversee Pi-calculus requirements.
– In what ways are Automated Business Process Discovery vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we Improve Automated Business Process Discovery service perception, and satisfaction?
Prior probability Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Prior probability strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Prior probability decisions.
– Does Automated Business Process Discovery include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Automated Business Process Discovery? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Automated Business Process Discovery project?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Check Process management adoptions and prioritize challenges of Process management.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What is the purpose of Automated Business Process Discovery in relation to the mission?
– How can you measure Automated Business Process Discovery in a systematic way?
– Is Automated Business Process Discovery Required?
Scientific workflow system Critical Criteria:
Categorize Scientific workflow system strategies and display thorough understanding of the Scientific workflow system process.
– Think about the functions involved in your Automated Business Process Discovery project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Automated Business Process Discovery?
Sequence mining Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Sequence mining risks and develop and take control of the Sequence mining initiative.
– Have all basic functions of Automated Business Process Discovery been defined?
– What are current Automated Business Process Discovery Paradigms?
– Why are Automated Business Process Discovery skills important?
Wil van der Aalst Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Wil van der Aalst projects and probe the present value of growth of Wil van der Aalst.
– What are our needs in relation to Automated Business Process Discovery skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Workflow Critical Criteria:
Survey Workflow quality and be persistent.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
– Have you captured the workflow (which conceptualizes the data inputs, transformations, and analytical steps to achieve the final data output)?
– Process support: how can a project better institutionalize workflow support without adding a bureaucratic burden to the developers?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– How do we maintain Automated Business Process Discoverys Integrity?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– How to Secure Automated Business Process Discovery?
– What happens to workflows?
Workflow Management System Critical Criteria:
Survey Workflow Management System failures and oversee Workflow Management System management by competencies.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Automated Business Process Discovery strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are assumptions made in Automated Business Process Discovery stated explicitly?
– Who needs to know about Automated Business Process Discovery ?
Π-calculus Critical Criteria:
Understand Π-calculus goals and attract Π-calculus skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Automated Business Process Discovery project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Automated Business Process Discovery been identified and analyzed?
– What is Effective Automated Business Process Discovery?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automated Business Process Discovery ABPD Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Automated Business Process Discovery External links:
Basware – Automated Business Process Discovery in …
Automated business process discovery by Bill Arthur – issuu
Process mining External links:
Process Mining and Process Analysis – Fluxicon
LANA Process Mining | Automated Conformance Analysis
PROCESSGOLD – Professional Process Mining Software
Business Activity Monitoring External links:
Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
Business Activity Monitoring: Real-Time Group Goals …
What is Business Activity Monitoring? – Quora
Business Operations Management External links:
Business Operations Management, Certificate – Santa Fe College
Wrike – Business Operations Management
Business Process Discovery External links:
BUSINESS PROCESS DISCOVERY USING DOCUMENT …
WEBINAR: Business Process Discovery using IBM …
[PDF]Business Process Discovery – Cesare Pautasso
Business Process Management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Naviant – Business Process Management
BP3 | Business Process Management
Business process External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
What is business process? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Business process engineering External links:
What Is Business Process Engineering? – Learn.org
Business process intelligence External links:
Business Process Intelligence – Johari, Gaurav
Business process intelligence (2009) | www.narcis.nl
CiteSeerX — Abstract Business Process Intelligence
Business process model External links:
Business Process Modeling – WhatIs.com
ARTS Business Process Model — powered by Sparx …
[DOC]Business Process Model Template
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
Cloud Computing Infrastructure Services | ProfitBricks
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Computer data logging External links:
[PDF]Computer Data Logging – Hampden Engineering …
hampden.com/tortoisecms/uploads/files/Wind Tunnel Systems.pdf
computer data logging Price – Aliexpress
Computer Data Logging Pictures, Images & Photos – Photobucket
photobucket.com/images/computer data logging
Data mining External links:
Data Mining – University of Texas at Austin
[PDF]Data Mining Mining Text Data – tutorialspoint.com
Data Mining : the Textbook (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Data visualization External links:
AstroNova | Data Visualization Technology & Solutions
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
Database trigger External links:
Database Trigger samples. – KnowledgeSync
Electronic health record External links:
myD-H | eD-H Electronic Health Record of Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Best Electronic Health Record Software | ConsumerAffairs
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) | Maricopa …
Petri net External links:
What is a Petri Net? – Quora
Pi-calculus External links:
A distributed pi-calculus (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Prior probability External links:
Prior Probability – Investopedia
Bayes’ Theorem for Everyone 04 – Prior Probability – YouTube
prior probability | Hey, where did you get your priors?
Process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Sales Process Management | ProspectStream
Naviant – Business Process Management
Scientific workflow system External links:
Sequence mining External links:
A Contextualized, Differential Sequence Mining Method …
Wil van der Aalst External links:
Wil van der Aalst | Facebook
Wil van der Aalst – Google Scholar Citations
Wil van der Aalst (@wvdaalst) | Twitter
Workflow External links:
WorkFlow – Federal Title
Wide Area Workflow eBusiness Suite – WAWF Training
Start a workflow instance (SharePoint Server 2010)
Workflow Management System External links:
Workflow Management System – Edico Genome
Workflow Management System | Issuetrak