What is involved in IaaS
Find out what the related areas are that IaaS connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a IaaS thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IaaS Container Encryption journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IaaS Container Encryption leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which IaaS related domains to cover and 176 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
IaaS, Google Now, Business continuity, Push technology, Loose coupling, Software engineering, Carrier cloud, Explicit parallelism, Non-blocking algorithm, Systems architecture, Web user interface, Computer security, Platform engineering, Startup company, Security event, EXo Platform, Operational expenditure, Computer network, Microsoft Azure, Mobile app, Digital Equipment Corporation, Systolic array, General Magic, Intelligent personal assistant, Security as a service, Ateji PX, Simultaneous multithreading, Instruction window, Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand, Ubiquitous computing, Code on demand, Service bureau, Data centers, Software systems, Oracle Corporation, Fog computing, Application programming interface, Task parallelism, National Diet Library, Single instruction, multiple threads, Risk analysis, Transaction processing, Web app, Comparison of structured storage software, Global Arrays, IaaS, HPE Helion, FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5, Flynn’s taxonomy, Dew computing, Embarrassingly parallel:
IaaS Critical Criteria:
Contribute to IaaS failures and grade techniques for implementing IaaS controls.
– Does IaaS include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there existing offerings in the SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS spaces which can potentially provide what we need?
– Do you really care about the Service Level Agreement sla of your underlying cloud platform paas or iaas?
– Does IaaS create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What new IT skills should be considered for a company moving to IaaS?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing IaaS?
– Does migration include IaaS Solutions?
Google Now Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Google Now projects and grade techniques for implementing Google Now controls.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to IaaS?
– When a IaaS manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How will you measure your IaaS effectiveness?
Business continuity Critical Criteria:
Devise Business continuity management and customize techniques for implementing Business continuity controls.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– We should have adequate and well-tested disaster recovery and business resumption plans for all major systems and have remote facilities to limit the effect of disruptive events. Do we comply?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Do you have a written business continuity/disaster recovery plan that includes procedures to be followed in the event of a disruptive computer incident?
– Does our business continuity and/or disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of its it functions in the event of a disaster?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Do our business continuity andor disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of our it functions in the event of a disaster?
– What programs/projects/departments/groups have some or all responsibility for business continuity/Risk Management/organizational resilience?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– How will management prepare employees for a disaster, reduce the overall risks, and shorten the recovery window?
– Does increasing our companys footprint add to the challenge of business continuity?
– How does our business continuity plan differ from a disaster recovery plan?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– Has business continuity thinking and planning become too formulaic?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
– Do you have any DR/business continuity plans in place?
– Do you have a tested IT disaster recovery plan?
– How much does IaaS help?
Push technology Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Push technology management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Push technology projects.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these IaaS processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IaaS process?
– What business benefits will IaaS goals deliver if achieved?
Loose coupling Critical Criteria:
Consult on Loose coupling adoptions and mentor Loose coupling customer orientation.
– Think about the people you identified for your IaaS project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of IaaS moving forward?
– Who needs to know about IaaS ?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Software engineering results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Software engineering services.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once IaaS is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Is there a IaaS Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Carrier cloud Critical Criteria:
Generalize Carrier cloud management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Carrier cloud because they lack skills.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate IaaS delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does IaaS appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Are there IaaS Models?
Explicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Explicit parallelism governance and maintain Explicit parallelism for success.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a IaaS project?
– What are all of our IaaS domains and what do they do?
Non-blocking algorithm Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Non-blocking algorithm quality and shift your focus.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your IaaS processes?
– What will drive IaaS change?
– How do we Lead with IaaS in Mind?
Systems architecture Critical Criteria:
Grasp Systems architecture planning and get the big picture.
– Why is IaaS important for you now?
Web user interface Critical Criteria:
Test Web user interface goals and gather Web user interface models .
– Do those selected for the IaaS team have a good general understanding of what IaaS is all about?
– What are the usability implications of IaaS actions?
– Have all basic functions of IaaS been defined?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Computer security tactics and reduce Computer security costs.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of IaaS into the services that we provide?
Platform engineering Critical Criteria:
Read up on Platform engineering adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– Consider your own IaaS project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we keep improving IaaS?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Review Startup company issues and optimize Startup company leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of IaaS product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your IaaS project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Security event Critical Criteria:
Consider Security event quality and describe which business rules are needed as Security event interface.
– Policy compliance is closely related to IT governance. Compliance has much to do with defining, controlling and governing security efforts. How should an organization respond to security events?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Are the procedures and other controls capable of enabling prompt detection of security events and response to security incidents implemented?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– How do mission and objectives affect the IaaS processes of our organization?
– What is our IaaS Strategy?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Communicate about EXo Platform tasks and get answers.
– Do we monitor the IaaS decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can we do IaaS without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is Supporting IaaS documentation required?
Operational expenditure Critical Criteria:
Grasp Operational expenditure risks and find out.
– What is the source of the strategies for IaaS strengthening and reform?
– Does our organization need more IaaS education?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Model after Computer network visions and research ways can we become the Computer network company that would put us out of business.
– Think about the functions involved in your IaaS project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of IaaS activities?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Microsoft Azure engagements and slay a dragon.
– What is the purpose of IaaS in relation to the mission?
– Will IaaS deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Shape Mobile app tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Mobile app projects.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– Which IaaS goals are the most important?
– Is a IaaS Team Work effort in place?
Digital Equipment Corporation Critical Criteria:
Recall Digital Equipment Corporation risks and plan concise Digital Equipment Corporation education.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect IaaS workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for IaaS strengthening and reform actually originate?
Systolic array Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Systolic array engagements and secure Systolic array creativity.
– Do the IaaS decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom IaaS project?
– How do we manage IaaS Knowledge Management (KM)?
General Magic Critical Criteria:
Map General Magic governance and devote time assessing General Magic and its risk.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting IaaS with what users do day-to-day?
– What are our needs in relation to IaaS skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How can you measure IaaS in a systematic way?
Intelligent personal assistant Critical Criteria:
Understand Intelligent personal assistant planning and devise Intelligent personal assistant key steps.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding IaaS?
– What is our formula for success in IaaS ?
Security as a service Critical Criteria:
Reason over Security as a service quality and oversee Security as a service management by competencies.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the IaaS requirements in detail?
– What are the barriers to increased IaaS production?
Ateji PX Critical Criteria:
Categorize Ateji PX risks and catalog what business benefits will Ateji PX goals deliver if achieved.
– What management system can we use to leverage the IaaS experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we go about Comparing IaaS approaches/solutions?
Simultaneous multithreading Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Simultaneous multithreading adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Simultaneous multithreading services.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether IaaS goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What potential environmental factors impact the IaaS effort?
Instruction window Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Instruction window engagements and report on the economics of relationships managing Instruction window and constraints.
– Is there any existing IaaS governance structure?
– What are the business goals IaaS is aiming to achieve?
– Is IaaS Required?
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand projects and drive action.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that IaaS objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Among the IaaS product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Ubiquitous computing planning and ask what if.
Code on demand Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Code on demand quality and achieve a single Code on demand view and bringing data together.
– What vendors make products that address the IaaS needs?
– How do we Identify specific IaaS investment and emerging trends?
Service bureau Critical Criteria:
Probe Service bureau engagements and work towards be a leading Service bureau expert.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations IaaS values?
– Is maximizing IaaS protection the same as minimizing IaaS loss?
– What are internal and external IaaS relations?
Data centers Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Data centers projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Data centers strategies.
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– In a project to restructure IaaS outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
Software systems Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software systems goals and report on setting up Software systems without losing ground.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the IaaS process?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Chat re Oracle Corporation adoptions and optimize Oracle Corporation leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is IaaS dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Fog computing Critical Criteria:
Map Fog computing results and gather Fog computing models .
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– How will you know that the IaaS project has been successful?
– Fog computing : will it be the future of cloud computing ?
– What are the Essentials of Internal IaaS Management?
– How is the value delivered by IaaS being measured?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Frame Application programming interface goals and create a map for yourself.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving IaaS forward?
Task parallelism Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Task parallelism management and create a map for yourself.
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Mix National Diet Library goals and sort National Diet Library activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent IaaS services/products?
Single instruction, multiple threads Critical Criteria:
Recall Single instruction, multiple threads goals and ask what if.
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Risk analysis decisions and define Risk analysis competency-based leadership.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IaaS strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Align Transaction processing management and overcome Transaction processing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What about IaaS Analysis of results?
Web app Critical Criteria:
Sort Web app outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Web app.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to IaaS? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing IaaS? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the differences in designing a web app vs a website?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Trace Comparison of structured storage software outcomes and report on developing an effective Comparison of structured storage software strategy.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its IaaS processes?
– Who will provide the final approval of IaaS deliverables?
Global Arrays Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Global Arrays risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Global Arrays is getting what it needs.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of IaaS that make it risky?
IaaS Critical Criteria:
Adapt IaaS quality and devote time assessing IaaS and its risk.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once IaaS is underway?
– How to Secure IaaS?
HPE Helion Critical Criteria:
Rank HPE Helion results and remodel and develop an effective HPE Helion strategy.
– How can you negotiate IaaS successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is IaaS Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can the value of IaaS be defined?
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 Critical Criteria:
Guard FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 quality and display thorough understanding of the FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 process.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective IaaS leader?
– How can we improve IaaS?
Flynn’s taxonomy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Flynn’s taxonomy adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Flynn’s taxonomy.
– Think of your IaaS project. what are the main functions?
– What are specific IaaS Rules to follow?
Dew computing Critical Criteria:
Refer to Dew computing issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Dew computing.
Embarrassingly parallel Critical Criteria:
Detail Embarrassingly parallel governance and differentiate in coordinating Embarrassingly parallel.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a IaaS strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IaaS Container Encryption Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IaaS External links:
IAAS Services – Zettagrid
Compute Engine – IaaS | Google Cloud Platform
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Google Now External links:
Google Now starts showing gas stations along your route
Siri vs Google Now – Which Personal Assistant Is Best?
Google Now – Google
Business continuity External links:
Catalyst Business Continuity Software
Backup & Recovery | Business Continuity | StorageCraft
Business Continuity Management Policy – Policy Directory @ UOW
Push technology External links:
Push Technology | NETWORK BOX
7 Examples of Push Technology – Simplicable
‘Data in your Face’: Push Technology in Perspective*
Loose coupling External links:
What is loose coupling? Webopedia Definition
loose coupling – Architecture @ Microsoft Blog
What is loose coupling? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Software engineering External links:
Unit information – Computer Science and Software Engineering
RICO: User Experience Design and Software Engineering
Bsa 385 – intro to software engineering – issuu
Carrier cloud External links:
Carrier Cloud | Facebook
Non-blocking algorithm External links:
Non-blocking Algorithm for Eventual Consistent Replicated Database on Cloud Mawahib Musa Elbushra Sudan University of Science and Technology
LinuxQuestions.org – NON Blocking Algorithm in C/C++
Non-blocking algorithm(非阻塞算法，非阻塞同步 …Translate this page
Non-blocking algorithm(非阻塞算法，非阻塞同步 …Translate this page
Systems architecture External links:
DoD Open Systems Architecture – Home | Facebook
Solution manual systems architecture 7th edition burd – issuu
Web user interface External links:
Purple Daze Web User Interface Guide by Aqua Design – issuu
Computer security External links:
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Computer Security Day – 30th Nov, 2017 | Days Of The Year
Feisty Duck: Fine computer security and open source books
Platform engineering External links:
Sixtree to form Deloitte Platform Engineering!
Platform Engineering Archives – Social CRM Hub
Platform Engineering Services Limited – Home | Facebook
Startup company External links:
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Startup Company on Steam
Startup Company Name Generator – Name Mesh
Security event External links:
GE Digital Energy : CyberSentry SEM Security Event Manager
IFSEC International 2018 | Europe’s leading security event
Security Event :: Palo Alto Networks
EXo Platform External links:
Get Started with eXo Platform
eXo Platform vs Spigit | TrustRadius
eXo Platform Documentation
Operational expenditure External links:
operational expenditure – News, Features, and Slideshows – CIO
Operational Expenditure – LGAM Knowledge Base
OPEX (Operational Expenditure) – ManagementMania.com
Computer network External links:
Understanding How a Switch Works in a Computer Network
Create Computer Network With Cisco Packet Tracer – YouTube
Introduction to Computer Network Topology – Lifewire
Microsoft Azure External links:
XenApp Essentials – Microsoft Azure RemoteApp – Citrix
Try Azure App Service | Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Mobile app External links:
AutoCAD Mobile App | AutoCAD | Autodesk
Your Personal Guide to Dress Better | Cladwell Mobile App
Manage your ALDImobile service with our mobile app
Digital Equipment Corporation External links:
GRC’s | Digital Equipment Corporation’s PDP-8
Digital Equipment Corporation – Topic – YouTube
The Digital Equipment Corporation PDP-7 – Options List
General Magic External links:
Home – General Magic
LGR Tech Tales – General Magic: Creating the Cloud – YouTube
General Magic (2017) – IMDb
Intelligent personal assistant External links:
Clodura- Your Intelligent Personal Assistant for Sales
INTELLIGENT PERSONAL ASSISTANT – 501auctions.com
Audrey: Intelligent personal assistant that learns – BetaList
Security as a service External links:
MSP Solutions-Security as a Service | AuthAnvil
Deep Security as a Service Quick Start Guide
Trend Micro Deep Security as a Service
Simultaneous multithreading External links:
What is Simultaneous Multithreading – Stack Exchange
Custom simultaneous multithreading |Intel Communities
What is simultaneous multithreading? Webopedia Definition
Instruction window External links:
KO Fire Curtain Instruction Window to Window – YouTube
INSTRUCTION WINDOW – Kidzone
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand External links:
vCloud Air Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand: VMware
vCloud Air Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand | PressReleasePoint
Ubiquitous computing External links:
Ubiquitous Computing (@ubicomp) | Twitter
Ubiquitous Computing Dev Summit – Google Codelabs
Personal and Ubiquitous Computing – University of Wollongong
Code on demand External links:
Arduino code on demand – Home | Facebook
Code On Demand – Home | Facebook
GitHub – ctaggart/SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
Service bureau External links:
ANNA Service Bureau
BPO/Service Bureau | PSIGEN Software Inc.
Minnesota Teamsters Service Bureau
Data centers External links:
SkyLink Data Centers
recently opened data centers – MacStadium
Element Critical | Data Centers
Software systems External links:
ERP Software Packages, ERP Software Systems – Happen Business
Contact Us – Emersion Software Systems, Australia
Computing and Software Systems — Bachelor of Science
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation: NYSE:ORCL quotes & news – Google Finance
Invest in Oracle Corporation Stock $ORCL on eToro
Fog computing External links:
What Is Fog Computing? Webopedia Definition
RTI – Fog Computing
fog computing – IoT Hub
Application programming interface External links:
Application Programming Interface (API) | M-Files
Application Programming Interface – API – Investopedia
Application Programming Interface (API) – Isograph
Task parallelism External links:
Task parallelism for Kids – Kiddle
Task Parallelism for Object Oriented Programs
National Diet Library External links:
NATIONAL DIET LIBRARY, JAPAN | IIPC
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Risk analysis External links:
Risk Analysis | Hawcroft
Import Risk Analysis (IRA) for Chicken Meat :: ACMF
Biosecurity Risk Analysis
Transaction processing External links:
Transaction Processing System
Universal Transaction Processing Ltd – Home | Facebook
Web app External links:
Outlook Web App
Jungle Scout Web App
Fab-O-Meter – Web App
Comparison of structured storage software External links:
Comparison of structured storage software – WOW.com
IaaS External links:
IAAS Services – Zettagrid
Harbour IT’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in the Cloud
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) | Over the Wire
HPE Helion External links:
Login – HPE Helion OpenStack
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 External links:
Fujitsu Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 – YouTube
About: FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 – DBpedia
Flynn’s taxonomy External links:
3.1 Flynn’s Taxonomy – ORNL Physics Division
Flynn’s taxonomy – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Embarrassingly parallel External links:
Outline: Embarrassingly Parallel Problems