What is involved in Master data management
Find out what the related areas are that Master data management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Master data management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Master Data Management MDM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Master Data Management MDM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Master data management related domains to cover and 210 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Master data management, Anchor Modeling, Referential integrity, Business intelligence software, Data warehouse automation, Data mart, Database administrator, Concurrency control, Data governance, Data vault modeling, Operational data store, Database model, Stored procedure, Record linkage, Data visualization, Enterprise information integration, Sixth normal form, Online analytical processing, Relational database, File systems, Graph database, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Relational calculus, Data loading, Master data, Slowly changing dimension, Master data management, Column-oriented DBMS, Return on investment, Surrogate key, Data extraction, Information management, Degenerate dimension, Transaction log, Data dictionary, Document-oriented database, Data steward, Data deduplication, Dimension table, Data analysis, Java Database Connectivity, XQuery API for Java, Early-arriving fact, Object-relational database, Product information management, Business intelligence, Data validation and reconciliation, Data virtualization, Query plan, Transaction processing, OLAP cube, Mortgage loan, Reference data, Semantic Web, Database administration and automation, Extract, Transform, Load, Comparison of OLAP Servers, CAP theorem, Comparison of object database management systems, Foreign key, Federated database system, Candidate key, Database transaction:
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Recall Master data management failures and shift your focus.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Master data management. How do we gain traction?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Master data management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Master data management that make it risky?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Anchor Modeling tactics and find answers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Master data management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does Master data management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who sets the Master data management standards?
Referential integrity Critical Criteria:
Focus on Referential integrity adoptions and correct Referential integrity management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Master data management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– In a project to restructure Master data management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What processes are in place to support data referential integrity and / or normalization?
– What is our Master data management Strategy?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Business intelligence software strategies and acquire concise Business intelligence software education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Master data management leader?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Master data management moving forward?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Master data management Management?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data warehouse automation results and grade techniques for implementing Data warehouse automation controls.
– Do we monitor the Master data management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Mine Data mart adoptions and find the essential reading for Data mart researchers.
– What are the disruptive Master data management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Have you identified your Master data management key performance indicators?
– Who will provide the final approval of Master data management deliverables?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
Database administrator Critical Criteria:
Survey Database administrator outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Database administrator strategy.
– Consider your own Master data management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Master data management processes?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Guide Concurrency control goals and prioritize challenges of Concurrency control.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Master data management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Master data management project lifecycle?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Master data management with what users do day-to-day?
– Does Master data management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Data governance adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Data governance.
– Can you name any software product that has a tuning process (when one part changes or has new components added or a different vendor adds something to it, all parts are evaluated)?
– How to determine what is yo be included in an inventory and how, when, how often, and by whom it should be updated?
– Establish benchmarks and baselines to help track Data Quality -is it deteriorating or remaining constant?
– Does the organization have a current inventory of all computer equipment,software,and data files?
– What will be the data governance mechanisms (i.e. how will decisions be made and monitored)?
– How can you affect the amount of, quality of, or protection of data and metadata?
– Do you see the correlation to the centralized remote book file for the library?
– Where in your organization are your key data processes and players?
– At what level is it appropriate to maintain a new data element?
– How do I sell management on a taxonomy project?
– Who are the users & what are they looking for?
– What can happen without data governance?
– Why is lack of data governance urgent?
– Where are those databases located?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
– What entity do you represent?
– What is badly designed data?
– Existing data connections?
– Is the data available?
Data vault modeling Critical Criteria:
Consider Data vault modeling failures and triple focus on important concepts of Data vault modeling relationship management.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Master data management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we go about Comparing Master data management approaches/solutions?
– Are there Master data management Models?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Operational data store tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Operational data store.
– What are the short and long-term Master data management goals?
– What are specific Master data management Rules to follow?
– How do we Lead with Master data management in Mind?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Database model projects and document what potential Database model megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Master data management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Master data management values?
– Do we have past Master data management Successes?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Coach on Stored procedure goals and oversee Stored procedure management by competencies.
– How will you measure your Master data management effectiveness?
– How can the value of Master data management be defined?
Record linkage Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Record linkage decisions and perfect Record linkage conflict management.
– What are internal and external Master data management relations?
– Are there Master data management problems defined?
– What threat is Master data management addressing?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Recall Data visualization failures and gather Data visualization models .
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Master data management processes?
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– How likely is the current Master data management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What vendors make products that address the Master data management needs?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Steer Enterprise information integration strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Enterprise information integration results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Master data management delivery for example is new software needed?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Participate in Sixth normal form quality and probe Sixth normal form strategic alliances.
– Do those selected for the Master data management team have a good general understanding of what Master data management is all about?
– Is Master data management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we Improve Master data management service perception, and satisfaction?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Online analytical processing adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Online analytical processing controls.
– Do the Master data management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Why should we adopt a Master data management framework?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Start Relational database engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Relational database.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
File systems Critical Criteria:
Meet over File systems tasks and grade techniques for implementing File systems controls.
– What are the key elements of your Master data management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Master data management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Graph database management and develop and take control of the Graph database initiative.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Master data management, including any consulting or professional services?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Master data management process?
– Is Supporting Master data management documentation required?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Model after MultiDimensional eXpressions adoptions and customize techniques for implementing MultiDimensional eXpressions controls.
– Does Master data management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Relational calculus Critical Criteria:
Chat re Relational calculus strategies and research ways can we become the Relational calculus company that would put us out of business.
– Does the Master data management task fit the clients priorities?
– How to Secure Master data management?
Data loading Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Data loading tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Data loading skills.
– In the case of a Master data management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Master data management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Master data management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Master data management project?
– What will drive Master data management change?
Master data Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Master data quality and forecast involvement of future Master data projects in development.
– Is there a Master data management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Master data management project?
– How do most enterprises manage hierarchical master data today?
– What is hierarchical master data?
– What is Master Data?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Debate over Slowly changing dimension issues and proactively manage Slowly changing dimension risks.
– What are our needs in relation to Master data management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Master data management processes of our organization?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Master data management outcomes and know what your objective is.
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Column-oriented DBMS leadership and finalize specific methods for Column-oriented DBMS acceptance.
– Think about the functions involved in your Master data management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the long-term Master data management goals?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Return on investment goals and devise Return on investment key steps.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Master data management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Surrogate key goals and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we go about Securing Master data management?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Administer Data extraction outcomes and get answers.
– Do Master data management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Detail Information management governance and describe which business rules are needed as Information management interface.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Master data management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Master data management forward?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– Are there recognized Master data management problems?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Degenerate dimension leadership and correct Degenerate dimension management by competencies.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Master data management leaders?
– How can you measure Master data management in a systematic way?
– Why is Master data management important for you now?
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Frame Transaction log adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Transaction log controls.
– How do we know that any Master data management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who needs to know about Master data management ?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Analyze Data dictionary planning and know what your objective is.
– Which customers cant participate in our Master data management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How important is Master data management to the user organizations mission?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Document-oriented database tasks and optimize Document-oriented database leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Master data management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Data steward Critical Criteria:
Boost Data steward quality and grade techniques for implementing Data steward controls.
– Have data stewards (e.g.,program managers) responsible for coordinating data governance activities been identified and assigned to each specific domain of activity?
– Is the scope of Master data management defined?
– Other data stewards?
Data deduplication Critical Criteria:
Align Data deduplication goals and assess what counts with Data deduplication that we are not counting.
– For your Master data management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Which data deduplication technique reduces storage capacity and network bandwidth requirements, but increases the overhead on the backup client?
– When a Master data management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Which emc backup and recovery product provides source-based data deduplication?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Master data management effort?
– Which backup solution supports only source-based data deduplication?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Pilot Dimension table planning and proactively manage Dimension table risks.
– What is the purpose of Master data management in relation to the mission?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Data analysis governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Data analysis strategies.
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– How do we keep improving Master data management?
Java Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Debate over Java Database Connectivity outcomes and develop and take control of the Java Database Connectivity initiative.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Master data management move?
XQuery API for Java Critical Criteria:
Nurse XQuery API for Java leadership and shift your focus.
– Are assumptions made in Master data management stated explicitly?
– Which Master data management goals are the most important?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Infer Early-arriving fact results and summarize a clear Early-arriving fact focus.
Object-relational database Critical Criteria:
Boost Object-relational database strategies and look in other fields.
Product information management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Product information management governance and stake your claim.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Master data management services/products?
– Will Master data management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Business intelligence tasks and catalog Business intelligence activities.
– If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
Data validation and reconciliation Critical Criteria:
Nurse Data validation and reconciliation visions and oversee implementation of Data validation and reconciliation.
– Is a Master data management Team Work effort in place?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Mix Data virtualization outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Data virtualization decisions.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Master data management ?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Master data management opportunities costing us money?
Query plan Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Query plan tactics and find the essential reading for Query plan researchers.
– How can you negotiate Master data management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Systematize Transaction processing governance and test out new things.
– Will Master data management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on OLAP cube strategies and get going.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Master data management into the services that we provide?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Master data management objectives?
– What is our formula for success in Master data management ?
Mortgage loan Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Mortgage loan quality and perfect Mortgage loan conflict management.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Master data management?
– Is there any existing Master data management governance structure?
Reference data Critical Criteria:
Mine Reference data leadership and plan concise Reference data education.
– Are we Assessing Master data management and Risk?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
See the value of Semantic Web outcomes and look for lots of ideas.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Master data management?
– Are accountability and ownership for Master data management clearly defined?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Database administration and automation engagements and observe effective Database administration and automation.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Master data management agendas for the next 3 years?
Extract, Transform, Load Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Extract, Transform, Load governance and correct better engagement with Extract, Transform, Load results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Master data management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– In what ways are Master data management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Comparison of OLAP Servers goals and change contexts.
– How do we measure improved Master data management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Have all basic functions of Master data management been defined?
CAP theorem Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect CAP theorem planning and separate what are the business goals CAP theorem is aiming to achieve.
– Think of your Master data management project. what are the main functions?
Comparison of object database management systems Critical Criteria:
Add value to Comparison of object database management systems quality and tour deciding if Comparison of object database management systems progress is made.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Master data management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What is the source of the strategies for Master data management strengthening and reform?
Foreign key Critical Criteria:
Confer re Foreign key leadership and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Foreign key.
Federated database system Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Federated database system issues and develop and take control of the Federated database system initiative.
– Do we all define Master data management in the same way?
– How can we improve Master data management?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Candidate key results and report on developing an effective Candidate key strategy.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Master data management?
– How would one define Master data management leadership?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Database transaction leadership and track iterative Database transaction results.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Master Data Management MDM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Master data management External links:
Master Data Management/PIM Advisory & Implementation
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software – G2 Crowd
Healthcare Master Data Management
Anchor Modeling External links:
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Publications – Anchor Modeling
Referential integrity External links:
Referential Integrity Ensures Database Consistency
Business intelligence software External links:
Business Intelligence Software | Products
solverglobal.com – Business Intelligence Software | Solver
ExhibitForce – Business Intelligence Software
Data warehouse automation External links:
Data Warehouse Automation – zonwhois.com
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
Data Warehouse Automation | Attunity
Data mart External links:
[PDF]Soil Data Mart – USDA
MPR Data Mart
Database administrator External links:
[PDF]CLASS TITLE: DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – …
Database Administrator – WFG National Title Insurance …
Database Administrator (DBA) Salary
Concurrency control External links:
[PDF]Transactions and Concurrency Control
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Mult-versioning concurrency control By LockInA – IS303 …
Data governance External links:
Institutional Data Governance | Vanderbilt University
Dataguise | Sensitive Data Governance
[PDF]Data Governance Overview – Oklahoma – Welcome to …
Data vault modeling External links:
Data Vault Modeling and Snowflake | Snowflake
[PDF]Data Vault Modeling – NYOUG
Operational data store External links:
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
Database model External links:
Database Model – TimeSnapper
Stored procedure External links:
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
Record linkage External links:
“Record Linkage” by Stasha Ann Bown Larsen
Record linkage (eBook, 1946) [WorldCat.org]
Data visualization External links:
AstroNova | Data Visualization Technology & Solutions
Vizydrop | Data Visualization Software
QuickBooks Data Visualization And Business Intelligence
Enterprise information integration External links:
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
Sixth normal form External links:
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
On the Sixth Normal Form – Anchor Modeling
Online analytical processing External links:
Oracle Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
SAS Online Analytical Processing Server
Relational database External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Tool for Relational Database – TablePlus
Introduction to Relational Databases — DatabaseJournal.com
File systems External links:
DFS Tools and Settings: Remote File Systems
Overview of FAT, HPFS, and NTFS File Systems
Graph database External links:
Relational Databases vs. Graph Databases: A Comparison
Graph Database with T-SQL | TomazTsql
“Graph Database” by George Dovgin – Governors State …
Relational calculus External links:
RELATIONAL CALCULUS – University of Pittsburgh
Relational Calculus (TRC) – superioressaypapers
Master data External links:
Supplier Master Data, Sourcing & Contract Management
Slowly changing dimension External links:
Slowly Changing Dimensions – Oracle
SCD Type 2 – Slowly Changing Dimension – youtube.com
Master data management External links:
Healthcare Master Data Management
Master Data Management/PIM Advisory & Implementation
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software – G2 Crowd
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
[PDF]Materialization Strategies in a Column-Oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
ClickHouse — open source distributed column-oriented DBMS
Return on investment External links:
Return On Investment – ROI – Investopedia
How to Calculate a Monthly Return on Investment – Fidelity
Return on Investment Calculator – Bankrate
Surrogate key External links:
surrogate key | Teradata Downloads
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
Surrogate key in SCD – Informatica Network
Data extraction External links:
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
TeamBeam – Meta-Data Extraction from Scientific Literature
Data Extraction – iMacros
Information management External links:
Home | Information Management
Health Information Management (HIM) Education and …
Degenerate dimension External links:
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Transaction log External links:
transaction log / history | FileMaker Community
Shrinking the Transaction Log – technet.microsoft.com
How to: Create a Transaction Log Backup (Transact-SQL)
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
OpenAir Data Dictionary
Document-oriented database External links:
Relations in Document-oriented database? – Stack Overflow
Data steward External links:
A data steward is a person responsible for the management and fitness of data elements (also known as critical data elements) – both the content and metadata. Data stewards have a specialist role that incorporates processes, policies, guidelines and responsibilities for administering organizations’ entire data in compliance with policy and/or regulatory obligations.
So you want to be a Data Steward? – DATAVERSITY
20 Best Title:(data Steward) jobs (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Data deduplication External links:
DATA DEDUPLICATION – Micron Technology, Inc.
Dimension table External links:
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
Tube Dimension Table – Grating
RIG DIMENSION TABLE | Masthead Sailing Gear
Data analysis External links:
AnswerMiner – Data analysis made easy
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Data Analysis Examples – IDRE Stats
Java Database Connectivity External links:
Cache Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Driver
SAS Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Drivers
XQuery API for Java External links:
XQuery API for Java – revolvy.com
www2.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=XQuery API for Java
Using XQuery API for Java to Access Oracle XML DB
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Object-relational database External links:
[PDF]Chapter 9: Object-Relational Databases
Product information management External links:
Perfion – Product Information Management PIM solution …
Product Information Management (PIM) for Ecommerce
Qliktag Product Information Management & IOT Software
Business intelligence External links:
business intelligence jobs | Dice.com
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Data validation and reconciliation External links:
[PDF]Data Validation And Reconciliation: An Innovative …
Data virtualization External links:
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
Query plan External links:
Sql server query plan cache – YouTube
Transaction processing External links:
CV Systems – Transaction Processing Software …
What is TRANSACTION PROCESSING – The Law Dictionary
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
OLAP cube External links:
BI & OLAP Cubes – Jet Reports
How to Create OLAP Cube in Analysis Services: 9 Steps
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
Mortgage loan External links:
Byte Software – Mortgage Loan Origination Software
Beacon Credit Union – Online Mortgage Loan Application – …
Cyprus Credit Union – Utah’s Mortgage Loan Experts
Reference data External links:
Fiscal Service Reference Data
Semantic Web External links:
Semantic Web Working Group SPARQL endpoint
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project Semantic Web Services
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – Infogalactic: …
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Extract, Transform, Load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
Comparison of OLAP Servers: Latest News & Videos, …
CAP theorem External links:
Spanner, TrueTime and the CAP Theorem
[PDF]Perspectives on the CAP Theorem – MIT CSAIL
The Limits of the CAP Theorem | Cockroach Labs
Foreign key External links:
mysql – Sequelize.js foreign key – Stack Overflow
FOREIGN KEY Constraints – technet.microsoft.com
Foreign Keys in Microsoft SQL Server – ThoughtCo
Candidate key External links:
Section II: Candidate Key Assessment Forms for Data …
sql – Superkey, candidate key & primary key – Stack Overflow
A Guide to the Candidate Key – ThoughtCo
Database transaction External links:
Database transaction log file has grown very large (SL2357)
Using database transactions | LoopBack Documentation
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …