What is involved in Business Intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that Business Intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business Intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Intelligence for Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Intelligence for Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business Intelligence related domains to cover and 219 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business Intelligence, Operational data store, Master data management, Materials management, Quality management, Business information, Performance metrics, Fact table, Organizational conflict, Business judgment rule, Open economy, Information retrieval, Economic statistics, Data warehouse automation, Data dictionary, Siege of Namur, Security management, International finance, Business analysis, Semi-structured data, Customer dynamics, Decision engineering, International trade law, Management information system, Referential integrity, Rolling forecast, Enterprise reporting, Integrated management, Predictive modeling, Corporate finance, Statistical analysis, Public finance, Data analysis, Data visualization, Supervisory board, Product life-cycle management, OLAP cube, Product management, Organizational space, Capacity management, Conflict management, Relational database, Constitutional documents, Service management, Executive Information System, Online analytical processing, Asset management, Planned economy, Insider dealing, Information extraction, Legal personality, XML for Analysis, Business opportunities, Business analytics, International economics, Regulatory compliance, Economic development, Stock market, Records management:
Business Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Business Intelligence failures and mentor Business Intelligence customer orientation.
– Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Which OpenSource ETL tool is easier to use more agile Pentaho Kettle Jitterbit Talend Clover Jasper Rhino?
– What are the main differences between a business intelligence team compared to a team of data scientists?
– Do we have trusted vendors to guide us through the process of adopting business intelligence systems?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for report users?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– What is the future of BI Score cards KPI etc?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– What are our tools for big data analytics?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Why do we need business intelligence?
– Why BI?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Learn from Operational data store goals and customize techniques for implementing Operational data store controls.
– What are our needs in relation to Business Intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– To what extent does management recognize Business Intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
– How will you measure your Business Intelligence effectiveness?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Master data management decisions and develop and take control of the Master data management initiative.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business Intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
– In a project to restructure Business Intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business Intelligence activities?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Materials management issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Materials management projects.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business Intelligence process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business Intelligence study?
– What are current Business Intelligence Paradigms?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Quality management issues and create a map for yourself.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business Intelligence is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business Intelligence services/products?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Business information Critical Criteria:
Align Business information results and be persistent.
– Is the risk assessment approach defined and suited to the ISMS, identified business information security, legal and regulatory requirements?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business Intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Among the Business Intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How is critical business information classified (e.g., citizen, education, criminal, driver)?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business Intelligence?
Performance metrics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Performance metrics projects and catalog Performance metrics activities.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business Intelligence values?
– Have you defined IT risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported?
– Is Business Intelligence Required?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Deduce Fact table planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Fact table strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business Intelligence?
– What are the short and long-term Business Intelligence goals?
– What are the business goals Business Intelligence is aiming to achieve?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Organizational conflict management and pioneer acquisition of Organizational conflict systems.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business Intelligence?
– How do we go about Comparing Business Intelligence approaches/solutions?
Business judgment rule Critical Criteria:
Chart Business judgment rule outcomes and acquire concise Business judgment rule education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business Intelligence leader?
– What is our Business Intelligence Strategy?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Judge Open economy management and reduce Open economy costs.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business Intelligence project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we Improve Business Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is Business Intelligence important for you now?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Information retrieval strategies and arbitrate Information retrieval techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the usability implications of Business Intelligence actions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business Intelligence?
– Are there Business Intelligence Models?
Economic statistics Critical Criteria:
Look at Economic statistics failures and document what potential Economic statistics megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– For your Business Intelligence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Business Intelligence dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Review Data warehouse automation management and define Data warehouse automation competency-based leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business Intelligence process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business Intelligence process available?
– Think about the people you identified for your Business Intelligence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How can you negotiate Business Intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data dictionary leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data dictionary projects.
– Is maximizing Business Intelligence protection the same as minimizing Business Intelligence loss?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Why are Business Intelligence skills important?
– What are our Business Intelligence Processes?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Siege of Namur Critical Criteria:
Steer Siege of Namur visions and find the ideas you already have.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business Intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Why should we adopt a Business Intelligence framework?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Security management tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Security management because they lack skills.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business Intelligence is underway?
– Does Business Intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– How to deal with Business Intelligence Changes?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Match International finance decisions and integrate design thinking in International finance innovation.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business Intelligence processes of our organization?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business Intelligence moving forward?
– How do we go about Securing Business Intelligence?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Business analysis visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Business analysis is getting what it needs.
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– How do we Identify specific Business Intelligence investment and emerging trends?
Semi-structured data Critical Criteria:
Focus on Semi-structured data projects and handle a jump-start course to Semi-structured data.
– Do the Business Intelligence decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does Business Intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are internal and external Business Intelligence relations?
Customer dynamics Critical Criteria:
Study Customer dynamics failures and change contexts.
– How important is Business Intelligence to the user organizations mission?
– What threat is Business Intelligence addressing?
Decision engineering Critical Criteria:
Focus on Decision engineering failures and secure Decision engineering creativity.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business Intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are all of our Business Intelligence domains and what do they do?
– Does Business Intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
International trade law Critical Criteria:
Think about International trade law results and report on the economics of relationships managing International trade law and constraints.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business Intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are assumptions made in Business Intelligence stated explicitly?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Management information system governance and maintain Management information system for success.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business Intelligence domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we manage Business Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can you measure Business Intelligence in a systematic way?
Referential integrity Critical Criteria:
Survey Referential integrity projects and create Referential integrity explanations for all managers.
– What processes are in place to support data referential integrity and / or normalization?
– Do Business Intelligence rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Rolling forecast Critical Criteria:
Derive from Rolling forecast engagements and test out new things.
– How do we measure improved Business Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
– When a Business Intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we maintain Business Intelligences Integrity?
Enterprise reporting Critical Criteria:
Devise Enterprise reporting engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Enterprise reporting.
– Does Business Intelligence include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the source of the strategies for Business Intelligence strengthening and reform?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Integrated management decisions and create Integrated management explanations for all managers.
– What are the disruptive Business Intelligence technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who needs to know about Business Intelligence ?
– What is Effective Business Intelligence?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Boost Predictive modeling issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Predictive modeling decisions.
– Consider your own Business Intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
– How do we Lead with Business Intelligence in Mind?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Systematize Corporate finance decisions and devote time assessing Corporate finance and its risk.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business Intelligence project?
– Have all basic functions of Business Intelligence been defined?
Statistical analysis Critical Criteria:
Survey Statistical analysis adoptions and change contexts.
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– Is Supporting Business Intelligence documentation required?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Discourse Public finance adoptions and gather practices for scaling Public finance.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business Intelligence that make it risky?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Data analysis tactics and achieve a single Data analysis view and bringing data together.
– Is there a Business Intelligence Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– How will you know that the Business Intelligence project has been successful?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Discuss Data visualization failures and remodel and develop an effective Data visualization strategy.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business Intelligence forward?
– What business benefits will Business Intelligence goals deliver if achieved?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Debate over Supervisory board decisions and adjust implementation of Supervisory board.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business Intelligence project manager?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Product life-cycle management decisions and work towards be a leading Product life-cycle management expert.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business Intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
– Is the scope of Business Intelligence defined?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to OLAP cube risks and pioneer acquisition of OLAP cube systems.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business Intelligence process?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business Intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Debate over Product management quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Product management results.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Who sets the Business Intelligence standards?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Nurse Organizational space decisions and transcribe Organizational space as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think of your Business Intelligence project. what are the main functions?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Capacity management management and assess and formulate effective operational and Capacity management strategies.
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Conflict management strategies and find the essential reading for Conflict management researchers.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business Intelligence, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business Intelligence objectives?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Confer re Relational database governance and probe the present value of growth of Relational database.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business Intelligence in a volatile global economy?
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business Intelligence into the services that we provide?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Consider Constitutional documents decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Constitutional documents.
– In the case of a Business Intelligence project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business Intelligence project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business Intelligence project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business Intelligence?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Service management goals and report on the economics of relationships managing Service management and constraints.
– While you can hire consultants to help alleviate the resource crunch for the project, who gets to run them after the consultants leave?
– What might we do to further exploit the information gathered by service management systems to reduce customer defections?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– Do your employees have the tools they need to respond to customer needs effectively and consistently?
– What should be easier after implementing a good IT Service Management software tool?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What level of service resilience and backup is provided within the service?
– What measurements were used to quantify the baseline and the forecasts ?
– What are the main costs associated with introducing Service Management?
– Are you managing incidents primarily through emails and phone calls?
– What metrics will be provided and are they relevant?
– Will we be eligible for ISOIEC 20000 certification?
– What Processes are currently specified and used?
– What do we really want from Service Management?
– What is the scope of certification?
– What is it Service Management?
– What is Service Management?
– What Tools are in place?
Executive Information System Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Executive Information System goals and innovate what needs to be done with Executive Information System.
– what is the best design framework for Business Intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Chat re Online analytical processing quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business Intelligence project. what processes flow from these functions?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Judge Asset management visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Asset management skills.
– Do we have processes for managing Human Resources across the business. (eg. staffing skills and numbers are known and predictions are made of future needs? new staff are inducted and trained to suit needs? succession planning is catered for?
– Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a usb cable, a tablet or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have we decided on the detail level?
– Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
– What vendors make products that address the Business Intelligence needs?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– What happens with your retired or disposed of assets?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– Are we prepared to respond to a software audit?
– Who can authorize and approve changes?
– What is currently being used/done?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– Why investigate other systems?
– How about your mobile assets?
– What is an itam program?
– Who/what depends on it?
– What is an it asset?
– What are it assets?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Review Planned economy goals and observe effective Planned economy.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business Intelligence requirements in detail?
Insider dealing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Insider dealing planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Insider dealing because they lack skills.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business Intelligence information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Information extraction Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Information extraction management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Information extraction.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business Intelligence?
– What are the long-term Business Intelligence goals?
Legal personality Critical Criteria:
Focus on Legal personality issues and correct Legal personality management by competencies.
– Does our organization need more Business Intelligence education?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Examine XML for Analysis risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive XML for Analysis decisions.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business Intelligence move?
Business opportunities Critical Criteria:
Study Business opportunities adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Business opportunities because they lack skills.
– How do we know that any Business Intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Business analytics governance and triple focus on important concepts of Business analytics relationship management.
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– Are there recognized Business Intelligence problems?
International economics Critical Criteria:
Discuss International economics strategies and innovate what needs to be done with International economics.
– Does the Business Intelligence task fit the clients priorities?
Regulatory compliance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Regulatory compliance tasks and overcome Regulatory compliance skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– What is Regulatory Compliance ?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Economic development management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Economic development services.
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Stock market outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Stock market.
Records management Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Records management tasks and drive action.
– Can we add value to the current Business Intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business Intelligence project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Intelligence for Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business Intelligence External links:
Business Intelligence Software – ERP & Project …
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
GENCO Business Intelligence Gateway
Operational data store External links:
Are Operational Data Store Still Leveraged – Stack Overflow
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s Blog
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
Materials management External links:
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Recycling Markets
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Oregon’s …
Tompkins County | Recycling and Materials Management
Quality management External links:
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Business information External links:
Lookup business information
Lookup Business Information – Washington
Performance metrics External links:
Performance metrics and goals | Mass.gov
Enterprise Performance Metrics
Fact table External links:
What is fact table? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Factless Fact Table | Learn about Factless Fact Table
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Organizational conflict External links:
What Is Organizational Conflict? | Your Business
Business judgment rule External links:
Business Judgment Rule legal definition – Quimbee
Business Judgment Rule | FindHOALaw
Open economy External links:
[PDF]Small Open Economy RBC Model Uribe, Chapter 4
Information retrieval External links:
PPIRS – Past Performance Information Retrieval System
Information Retrieval authors/titles recent submissions
SIR: Stored Information Retrieval – Web05
Economic statistics External links:
Rise in self-employment transforms UK’s economic statistics
Data warehouse automation External links:
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
WhereScape Data Warehouse Automation Solutions | WhereScape
Data Warehouse Automation | Magnitude Software
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
Siege of Namur External links:
The Siege of Namur
Siege of Namur (1692) – YouTube
The Siege of Namur, 2 July – 1 September 1695, was the second siege of the city of Namur in the Nine Years’ War. The Allied forces of the Grand Alliance retook the city from the French, who had captured it in the first siege in 1692.
Security management External links:
Cisco Content Security Management Virtual Appliance …
Endpoint Security Management Software and Solutions – Promisec
VISIBLE VISITORS – Entry Security Management System …
International finance External links:
International Finance Bank
[PDF]Institute of International Finance (IIF)
Join Our Team | The Institute of International Finance
Business analysis External links:
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
Contract Business Analysis Repository
Business Analysis & Administration | FBIJOBS
Semi-structured data External links:
What is Semi-Structured Data – Datamation
What is semi-structured data? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Customer dynamics External links:
Customer Dynamics™ Members (Almere, Netherlands) | Meetup
Customer Dynamics – YouTube
Customer SONAR™ | The Customer Dynamics …
Decision engineering External links:
Decision Engineering (SM) Partners – Google Sites
International trade law External links:
International Trade Law ITAR Export and Customs Attorney
Jacobson Burton PLLC – International Trade Law
Management information system External links:
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
Home | Facilities Asset Management Information System …
Referential integrity External links:
Referential Integrity Tips – Burleson Oracle Consulting
Rolling forecast External links:
How to Create a Rolling Forecast of Seasonal Sales in Excel
Enterprise reporting External links:
Argos: Enterprise Reporting Solution
Enterprise Reporting (ER) | Washington Technology …
Argos: Enterprise Reporting | Evisions
Integrated management External links:
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
Association Integrated Management Services, LLC
U.S. GAO – Peregrine Integrated Management, Inc.
Predictive modeling External links:
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive Modeling
[PDF]RC-1619 – Predictive Modeling of Freezing and …
Othot Predictive Modeling | Predictive Analytics Company
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate finance (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Ally Corporate Finance | Ally Financial
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Statistical analysis External links:
The Statistical Analysis Center (SAC) – State of Delaware
Public finance External links:
North Dakota Public Finance Authority
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Data analysis External links:
Data Analysis – Illinois State Board of Education
Learn Data Analysis – Intro to Data Analysis | Udacity
Data visualization External links:
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
AstroNova | Data Visualization Technology & Solutions
QuickBooks Data Visualization And Business Intelligence
Supervisory board External links:
NCIO Agency Supervisory Board – Sign In Page
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members – TDK
OLAP cube External links:
Data Warehouse vs. OLAP Cube? – Stack Overflow
How to Create OLAP Cube in Analysis Services: 9 Steps
What is OLAP cube? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Product management External links:
Product Management Training and Product Marketing …
Home – Sports Product Management – University of Oregon
Product Management & Designer Training Program | …
Organizational space External links:
Organizational Space :: Evolve
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
Capacity management (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Capacity Management – Kentucky
Conflict management External links:
Read this Technology Research Paper and over 88,000 other research documents. Conflict Management in the Workplace. Conflict …
“Conflict Management for Managers: Resolving …
Conflict management (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Relational database External links:
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – AWS
Cloud SQL – MySQL & PostgreSQL Relational Database …
Constitutional documents External links:
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan …
PureCircle Shareholder and Constitutional Documents
NC Constitutional Documents – sosnc.gov
Service management External links:
Franchise Field Service Management Software – ServiceBridge
Client Access – Service Management Group
Decisiv Service Management Platform
Executive Information System External links:
Harris Computer Systems (Executive Information System)
Best Executive Information System Software – G2 Crowd
[PDF]CHAPTER 9: EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEM
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Asset management External links:
Home – J.P. Morgan Asset Management
BMO Global Asset Management | Home
Keystone Asset Management
Planned economy External links:
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
What is a major disadvantage of a centrally planned economy?
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
Insider dealing External links:
3.6 Insider dealing puzzle Flashcards | Quizlet
Insider dealing | Practical Law
Insider Dealing | MyComplianceOffice
Information extraction External links:
Information extraction (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Title: Information Extraction from Muon …
LEVERTON – Intelligent Information Extraction
Legal personality External links:
[PDF]LEGAL PERSONALITY – welcome to Nigerian Law Guru
Legal personality, (Book, 1924) [WorldCat.org]
“EU Legal Personality in Foreign Policy?” by Rafael Leal …
XML for Analysis External links:
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
XML for Analysis (XMLA) Reference | Microsoft Docs
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
Business opportunities External links:
Snowie Shaved Ice Business Opportunities | Join Us Today!
Business Opportunities : NYC Parks
Business analytics External links:
Harvard Business Analytics Program
Business Analytics | Coursera
What is Business Analytics? Webopedia Definition
International economics External links:
BEA International Economics Accounts
Fellow in International Economics
International Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Regulatory compliance External links:
Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
Regulatory Compliance Watch
Regulatory Compliance Certification School | CUNA
Economic development External links:
Urban Planning & Economic Development | Community Builders
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
Indiana Economic Development Corporation
Stock market External links:
Nasdaq Stock Market | Stock Quotes & Stock Exchange News
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
What is the stock market and what does the stock market …
Records management External links:
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
Title and Records Management | Loan Portfolio Servicing