What is involved in Mobile Field Service Management
Find out what the related areas are that Mobile Field Service Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mobile Field Service Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mobile Field Service Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mobile Field Service Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mobile Field Service Management related domains to cover and 70 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mobile Field Service Management, Field service management, Computer-assisted dispatch, Field force automation, Gartner, Mobile computing, Mobile enterprise application framework, Route accounting, Service chain optimization, Service management, Strategic service management, Vehicle tracking system, Workforce management:
Mobile Field Service Management Critical Criteria:
Detail Mobile Field Service Management tasks and be persistent.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Mobile Field Service Management effort?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Mobile Field Service Management move?
– What is our Mobile Field Service Management Strategy?
Field service management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Field service management outcomes and ask what if.
– The landscape of field service is continuously transforming. to become truly customer focused, field service organizations must take field excellence beyond scheduling technical appointments and closing customer complaints. so how can proactive fsm support this goal?
– Do you take into account the multiple points along the way, that could have been leveraged to increase customer delight?
– What competencies should service organizations develop to shift from reactive fsm to proactive fsm?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Mobile Field Service Management?
– Your employees speak different languages. can your business solution handle it?
– How do we Improve Mobile Field Service Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What challenges are your customers facing in their field Service Operations?
– What are some of our options for field Service Management?
– What types of solutions are your customers evaluating?
– What are the best apps for field service management?
– What are some options for field service management?
– When and where does the work need to be done?
– What does the field technician need to do?
– What is Effective Mobile Field Service Management?
– When does the work need to be completed?
– How is this accomplished in practice?
– Can your business solution handle it?
– What if your customer is a machine?
– Why not explore your other option?
– Who needs to provide the work?
Computer-assisted dispatch Critical Criteria:
Devise Computer-assisted dispatch tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computer-assisted dispatch services.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Mobile Field Service Management leader?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Mobile Field Service Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Which Mobile Field Service Management goals are the most important?
Field force automation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Field force automation management and achieve a single Field force automation view and bringing data together.
– In the case of a Mobile Field Service Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Mobile Field Service Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Mobile Field Service Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– To what extent does management recognize Mobile Field Service Management as a tool to increase the results?
– What business benefits will Mobile Field Service Management goals deliver if achieved?
Gartner Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Gartner risks and describe the risks of Gartner sustainability.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile Field Service Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mobile Field Service Management project?
– What are the long-term Mobile Field Service Management goals?
Mobile computing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Mobile computing issues and explore and align the progress in Mobile computing.
– How to ensure high data availability in mobile computing environment where frequent disconnections may occur because the clients and server may be weakly connected?
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Mobile Field Service Management activities?
– Is information security ensured when using mobile computing and tele-working facilities?
– How do we manage Mobile Field Service Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Mobile enterprise application framework Critical Criteria:
Judge Mobile enterprise application framework decisions and look at the big picture.
– For your Mobile Field Service Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– When a Mobile Field Service Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the short and long-term Mobile Field Service Management goals?
Route accounting Critical Criteria:
Rank Route accounting visions and explore and align the progress in Route accounting.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mobile Field Service Management processes?
Service chain optimization Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Service chain optimization goals and reduce Service chain optimization costs.
– Do the Mobile Field Service Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How to deal with Mobile Field Service Management Changes?
Service management Critical Criteria:
Model after Service management goals and remodel and develop an effective Service management strategy.
– Achieving service management excellence is an on-going process. Just as an organization can never have enough sales, so they can never stop paying attention to service assurance. With service management and assurance having such a critical role for CSPs, how can they both achieve optimal service assurance delivery and implement supporting processes to ensure that best practice continues to be observed?
– In addition, CSPs are often challenged to reduce their overheads and operational costs. Cost reduction initiatives can be difficult to manage and it is essential to target the right areas. Where can costs reasonably be reduced or margins improved without any service disruption or without affecting service levels?
– Client participation is one of the best indicators of program quality. if participation is low or declining, it may be an indicator of customer dissatisfaction with one or more aspects of the program. what client involvement is there with the current program?
– How can a structural positioning diagram, using complexity and divergence, help frame the issues in our sales and service redesign project?
– What other departments, besides IT, use service catalog as a means of publishing their services in your organization?
– In your organization, which group oversees/coordinates your IT service management capabilities?
– What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT Service Management ?
– How do the elements of our service package support our competitive strategy?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What level of service resilience and backup is provided within the service?
– Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
– Do you have a growing list of overdue incidents?
– What is meant by it Service Management?
– What is the scope of certification?
– What Tools Can I Deploy?
– Who will monitor?
– WHAT IS Service Management?
Strategic service management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Strategic service management decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Strategic service management services.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Mobile Field Service Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is Mobile Field Service Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are all of our Mobile Field Service Management domains and what do they do?
Vehicle tracking system Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Vehicle tracking system strategies and separate what are the business goals Vehicle tracking system is aiming to achieve.
– How do we Identify specific Mobile Field Service Management investment and emerging trends?
Workforce management Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Workforce management tasks and question.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Mobile Field Service Management processes of our organization?
– How important is Mobile Field Service Management to the user organizations mission?
– How do we go about Securing Mobile Field Service Management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mobile Field Service Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile Field Service Management External links:
Mobile Field Service Management Software| Mobile …
Mobile Field Service Management | Flowfinity
About Us | FieldEZ Mobile Field Service Management …
Field service management External links:
Field service management (Book, 1985) [WorldCat.org]
Take a Tour – Intuit Field Service Management for …
Field Service Management
Field force automation External links:
[PDF]Field Force Automation – IJCTER
BT Field Force Automation – ServiceMax
Gartner External links:
Working at Gartner
Gartner Studios – Official Site
Mobile computing External links:
Panasonic Mobile Computing Configure Products
6.0 Mobile Computing Flashcards | Quizlet
Mobile Computing Topics – SearchMobileComputing
Mobile enterprise application framework External links:
Mobile Enterprise Application Framework (MEAP) – …
Route accounting External links:
Solid Route Accounting™
Route Accounting Software For QuickBooks – LaceUp
eoStar Route Accounting Software
Service chain optimization External links:
service chain optimization_pdf – docscrewbanks.com
Service Chain Optimization for Dummies – ClickSoftware
Service Chain Optimization in US | Hotfrog US
Service management External links:
Decisiv Service Management Platform
ServiceAide Cloud Service Management
Strategic service management External links:
What is strategic service management? Webopedia …
Skill Pages – Strategic service management | Dice.com
A framework for strategic service management – …
Vehicle tracking system External links:
ATTI – GPS Vehicle Tracking System – GPS Fleet …
Free GPS Vehicle Tracking System Demo | US Fleet Tracking
US7453356B2 – Vehicle tracking system – Google Patents
Workforce management External links:
Infor HCM Workforce Management – ETM Login
WM Clock: Workforce Management Clock
Runzheimer – Mobile Workforce Management Solutions