What is involved in Neuromorphic Hardware
Find out what the related areas are that Neuromorphic Hardware connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Neuromorphic Hardware thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Neuromorphic Hardware journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Neuromorphic Hardware leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Neuromorphic Hardware related domains to cover and 96 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Neuromorphic Hardware, Neuromorphic engineering, Analog circuit, Artificial brain, California Institute of Technology, Carver Mead, Cerebral cortex, Cognitive computer, Communications of the ACM, Computation and Neural Systems, Computer science, Electronic engineering, European Commission, Face recognition, HP Labs, Human Brain Project, Intel Loihi, Machine vision, Motor control, Multisensory integration, Neural system, Object recognition, Optical flow sensor, Pattern recognition, Phase transition, Physical neural network, Speech recognition, Spin valve, Threshold switch, Turing machine, Very-large-scale integration, Vision chip, Vision processing unit, Volatile memory:
Neuromorphic Hardware Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Neuromorphic Hardware risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Neuromorphic Hardware skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Neuromorphic Hardware project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– When a Neuromorphic Hardware manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Think of your Neuromorphic Hardware project. what are the main functions?
Neuromorphic engineering Critical Criteria:
Detail Neuromorphic engineering leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Neuromorphic engineering information.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Neuromorphic Hardware models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do we monitor the Neuromorphic Hardware decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who sets the Neuromorphic Hardware standards?
Analog circuit Critical Criteria:
Model after Analog circuit governance and document what potential Analog circuit megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Neuromorphic Hardware process?
– Is Supporting Neuromorphic Hardware documentation required?
– What is our formula for success in Neuromorphic Hardware ?
Artificial brain Critical Criteria:
Group Artificial brain engagements and find the essential reading for Artificial brain researchers.
– Is Neuromorphic Hardware Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are internal and external Neuromorphic Hardware relations?
– Why are Neuromorphic Hardware skills important?
California Institute of Technology Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on California Institute of Technology decisions and perfect California Institute of Technology conflict management.
– Do those selected for the Neuromorphic Hardware team have a good general understanding of what Neuromorphic Hardware is all about?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Neuromorphic Hardware project manager?
– What are the business goals Neuromorphic Hardware is aiming to achieve?
Carver Mead Critical Criteria:
Investigate Carver Mead adoptions and do something to it.
– Which customers cant participate in our Neuromorphic Hardware domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the short and long-term Neuromorphic Hardware goals?
– Do we have past Neuromorphic Hardware Successes?
Cerebral cortex Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Cerebral cortex goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Cerebral cortex decisions.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Neuromorphic Hardware?
– To what extent does management recognize Neuromorphic Hardware as a tool to increase the results?
– Does our organization need more Neuromorphic Hardware education?
Cognitive computer Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Cognitive computer issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Cognitive computer.
– What threat is Neuromorphic Hardware addressing?
Communications of the ACM Critical Criteria:
Check Communications of the ACM engagements and explore and align the progress in Communications of the ACM.
– Are there recognized Neuromorphic Hardware problems?
Computation and Neural Systems Critical Criteria:
Group Computation and Neural Systems results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Computation and Neural Systems.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Neuromorphic Hardware?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Neuromorphic Hardware activities?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Participate in Computer science visions and get the big picture.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Neuromorphic Hardware processes of our organization?
– How do we go about Comparing Neuromorphic Hardware approaches/solutions?
– How would one define Neuromorphic Hardware leadership?
Electronic engineering Critical Criteria:
Systematize Electronic engineering issues and correct Electronic engineering management by competencies.
– In a project to restructure Neuromorphic Hardware outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are specific Neuromorphic Hardware Rules to follow?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Value European Commission goals and report on the economics of relationships managing European Commission and constraints.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Neuromorphic Hardware strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Neuromorphic Hardware been identified and analyzed?
– What about Neuromorphic Hardware Analysis of results?
Face recognition Critical Criteria:
Design Face recognition results and grade techniques for implementing Face recognition controls.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Neuromorphic Hardware products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is there any existing Neuromorphic Hardware governance structure?
HP Labs Critical Criteria:
Be clear about HP Labs visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in HP Labs.
– Among the Neuromorphic Hardware product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Neuromorphic Hardware goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are assumptions made in Neuromorphic Hardware stated explicitly?
Human Brain Project Critical Criteria:
Match Human Brain Project tactics and oversee implementation of Human Brain Project.
– How do we measure improved Neuromorphic Hardware service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why is Neuromorphic Hardware important for you now?
Intel Loihi Critical Criteria:
Dissect Intel Loihi engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Intel Loihi.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Neuromorphic Hardware project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we Improve Neuromorphic Hardware service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the long-term Neuromorphic Hardware goals?
Machine vision Critical Criteria:
Chart Machine vision quality and revise understanding of Machine vision architectures.
– What are the barriers to increased Neuromorphic Hardware production?
– What are our Neuromorphic Hardware Processes?
Motor control Critical Criteria:
Steer Motor control goals and question.
– What vendors make products that address the Neuromorphic Hardware needs?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Neuromorphic Hardware Management?
Multisensory integration Critical Criteria:
Steer Multisensory integration failures and get going.
– Does Neuromorphic Hardware appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Neural system Critical Criteria:
Canvass Neural system decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Neural system.
– How to deal with Neuromorphic Hardware Changes?
Object recognition Critical Criteria:
Test Object recognition outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Object recognition skills.
– How important is Neuromorphic Hardware to the user organizations mission?
Optical flow sensor Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Optical flow sensor visions and track iterative Optical flow sensor results.
– Does Neuromorphic Hardware include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is there a Neuromorphic Hardware Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Which Neuromorphic Hardware goals are the most important?
Pattern recognition Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Pattern recognition governance and correct Pattern recognition management by competencies.
– Is maximizing Neuromorphic Hardware protection the same as minimizing Neuromorphic Hardware loss?
– What are the usability implications of Neuromorphic Hardware actions?
Phase transition Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Phase transition decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Phase transition.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Neuromorphic Hardware project?
– Is Neuromorphic Hardware Required?
Physical neural network Critical Criteria:
Systematize Physical neural network strategies and research ways can we become the Physical neural network company that would put us out of business.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Neuromorphic Hardware strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does Neuromorphic Hardware systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Speech recognition Critical Criteria:
Frame Speech recognition adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Speech recognition strategies.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Neuromorphic Hardware delivery for example is new software needed?
– Will Neuromorphic Hardware deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is a Neuromorphic Hardware Team Work effort in place?
Spin valve Critical Criteria:
Guard Spin valve decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Neuromorphic Hardware moving forward?
– How can we improve Neuromorphic Hardware?
Threshold switch Critical Criteria:
X-ray Threshold switch management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Neuromorphic Hardware is underway?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Neuromorphic Hardware leader?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Neuromorphic Hardware project?
Turing machine Critical Criteria:
See the value of Turing machine issues and optimize Turing machine leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does Neuromorphic Hardware create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we go about Securing Neuromorphic Hardware?
Very-large-scale integration Critical Criteria:
Gauge Very-large-scale integration goals and devote time assessing Very-large-scale integration and its risk.
– How do we know that any Neuromorphic Hardware analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Vision chip Critical Criteria:
Merge Vision chip planning and correct Vision chip management by competencies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Neuromorphic Hardware into the services that we provide?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Neuromorphic Hardware?
Vision processing unit Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Vision processing unit risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Vision processing unit skills.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Neuromorphic Hardware. How do we gain traction?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Neuromorphic Hardware that make it risky?
– Are there Neuromorphic Hardware problems defined?
Volatile memory Critical Criteria:
Guard Volatile memory engagements and improve Volatile memory service perception.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Neuromorphic Hardware with what users do day-to-day?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Neuromorphic Hardware project?
– Have all basic functions of Neuromorphic Hardware been defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Neuromorphic Hardware Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Neuromorphic Hardware External links:
[1703.01909] Neuromorphic Hardware In The Loop: …
Darwin: A neuromorphic hardware co-processor based …
Neuromorphic engineering External links:
Shih-Chii Liu – Neuromorphic engineering  – YouTube
Misha Mahowald Prize for Neuromorphic Engineering
Neuromorphic Engineering – Google+
Analog circuit External links:
Definition of Analog Circuits | Chegg.com
What is Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB)? – Roland U.S. Blog
CMOS Analog Circuit Design | Udemy
California Institute of Technology External links:
SCIT Southern California Institute of Technology | …
[PDF]CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
[PDF]California Institute of Technology
Carver Mead External links:
Carver Mead’s career is based on practical problem-solving
“MY FIRST CHIP” – Carver Mead – 2017 – YouTube
Cerebral cortex External links:
The Cerebral Cortex – AP Psychology Community
Cerebral Lobes, Cerebral Cortex, and Brodmann’s Areas
Cognitive computer External links:
IBM’s Watson cognitive computer has whipped up a cookbook
Cognitive Computer Solutions – Home | Facebook
Communications of the ACM External links:
[PDF]COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM
Communications of the ACM – Official Site
Communications of the ACM – Home | Facebook
Computer science External links:
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering and Computer Science | Wright …
Electronic engineering External links:
Electronic Engineering – Engineering Programs
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technicians
European Commission External links:
European Commission (@EU_Commission) | Twitter
Russia – Trade – European Commission
European Commission : CORDIS : Home
Face recognition External links:
Face Recognition Technology | InTechOpen
“Face recognition in the wild.” by Mostafa A. Farag
Face Recognition | InTechOpen
HP Labs External links:
About HP Labs | HP® Official Site
HP Labs – Google+
After Cuts, HP Labs Vows Return to Glory Days | WIRED
Human Brain Project External links:
Human Brain Project – Fonts In Use
Human Brain Project – Official Site
Machine vision External links:
King Barcode | Barcode & Machine Vision Systems
Motor control External links:
Motor Control Centers | GE Industrial Solutions
Multisensory integration External links:
Autism linked to multisensory integration — ScienceDaily
Multisensory integration, also known as multimodal integration, is the study of how information from the different sensory modalities, such as sight, sound, touch, smell, self-motion and taste, may be integrated by the nervous system.
[PDF]Development of multisensory integration approach …
Neural system External links:
Neural System and Endocrine Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]The Neural System Underlying Chinese Logograph …
CENTRAL NEURAL SYSTEM _ PART 04 – YouTube
Object recognition External links:
Object Recognition – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
[1412.7755] Multiple Object Recognition with Visual Attention
Visual object recognition (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Optical flow sensor External links:
ทดสอบ PX4FLOW V131 Optical Flow Sensor – YouTube
PMW3901 Optical Flow Sensor from onehorse on Tindie
Buy Cheerson CX-OF 2.7″ WIFI RC FPV Drone Real-time Video with 0.3MP Camera Optical Flow Sensor Dance Quadcopter 2.4GH 4CH 6 …
Pattern recognition External links:
Tradable Patterns – Trade Better with Pattern Recognition
Pattern recognition (Computer file, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Pattern Recognition – Official Site
Speech recognition External links:
SayIt from nVoq – Speech Recognition in the Cloud
Speech API – Speech Recognition | Google Cloud Platform
TalkTyper – Speech Recognition in a Browser
Spin valve External links:
Spin valve sensors – ScienceDirect
Pseudo Spin Valve – How is Pseudo Spin Valve abbreviated?
Threshold switch External links:
GPX-4500 / GPX500 Threshold Switch Problem – YouTube
Turing machine External links:
computer science – What’s a Turing machine? – Stack Overflow
Online Turing Machine Simulator
Vision chip External links:
ISSCC 2017 New Vision Chip Demo – YouTube
vision chip technology | Fortune
Vision processing unit External links:
Intel Unveils Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit
Vision Processing Unit | Machine Vision Technology | …
Introducing: The Myriad 2 Vision Processing Unit – YouTube
Volatile memory External links:
Using Non-volatile Memory (NVDIMM-N) as Block …