Factoring numbers show that in the Agile Software Development professional areas there is active interest in Code refactoring:
– Interest and popularity, 100 is peak interest: 34
– Employment demand – current open vacancies asking for this qualification: 138
– Active Practitioners, current number of Code refactoring professionals active: 6808
– Monthly searches online: 2400
– Active advertisers in online advertising: 1
– Cost per Click: 10 cents
– Patents issued: 321
– Books in print covering Code refactoring: 125
– Youtube videos available: 4280
Benefits the Factoring toolkit has for you with this Factoring specific Use Case:
Meet Jack Justus, DeliveryPractice Manager in Computer Software, Greater Boston Area.
He is required to survey and hone interpersonal Factoring limitations with easy-to-navigate resources.
Jack opens his Factoring toolkit, which contains best practice Implementation Plans, Papers and Project Planning that cover the Factoring topic.
Jack finds powerpoint presentations, PDF documents and Word Documents that cover Factoring in-depth.
Jack hones in on several actionable documents and quickly scrolls through each document, editing several of them.
Jack now feels unwavering about his Factoring comprehension and has the practical input and examples he needs to to survey and hone interpersonal Factoring limitations with easy-to-navigate resources. in minutes. On top of that, one of the documents also gave him input on how to point out improvements in Factoring.
Benefits and What you Will Learn:
– Communicate clearly about Factoring and building confidence
– Factoring Management by Competencies
– Decide if Factoring progress is made
– manage Factoring results, so Factoring works better and delivers more value.
– Learn the principles of empathic Factoring goals
– set Factoring goals up.
– Take a forward-looking perspective identifying Factoring research related to market response and models
– Determine who do we want our Factoring customers to become?
Get these benefits and results today with the Factoring toolkit: a comprehensive document library designed to help professionals achieve tangible business results. You receive instant access to the world’s foremost repository of expert and practical analysis and opinion on everything important with cutting-edge research.
This is the single most valuable Factoring library in the world. Nothing else compares when it comes to assisting you to generate results.
Access your documents