Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Geotechnical investigation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Geotechnical investigation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Geotechnical investigation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Geotechnical investigation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Geotechnical investigation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What are current Geotechnical investigation Paradigms?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Who will provide the final approval of Geotechnical investigation deliverables?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Does Geotechnical investigation analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How to deal with Geotechnical investigation Changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Geotechnical investigation book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Geotechnical investigation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Geotechnical investigation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Geotechnical investigation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Geotechnical investigation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Geotechnical investigation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Geotechnical investigation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Geotechnical investigation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Geotechnical investigation project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an organizational focus on customers and other stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Geotechnical investigation project with this technology?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Geotechnical investigation project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Geotechnical investigation project leaders committed to this Geotechnical investigation project full time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
Step-by-step and complete Geotechnical investigation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Geotechnical investigation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Geotechnical investigation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Geotechnical investigation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Geotechnical investigation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Geotechnical investigation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Geotechnical investigation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Geotechnical investigation project with this in-depth Geotechnical investigation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Geotechnical investigation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Geotechnical investigation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Geotechnical investigation investments work better.
This Geotechnical investigation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.