Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hitachi Data Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hitachi Data Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hitachi Data Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hitachi Data Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hitachi Data Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How is progress measured?
- Is the Hitachi Data Systems organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Hitachi Data Systems? In other words, what are the risks, if Hitachi Data Systems does not deliver successfully?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- What are internal and external Hitachi Data Systems relations?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hitachi Data Systems book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hitachi Data Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hitachi Data Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hitachi Data Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hitachi Data Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hitachi Data Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hitachi Data Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hitachi Data Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Hitachi Data Systems project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy covering the relationship of other departments with vendors?
- Planning Process Group: The Hitachi Data Systems project Charter is created in which Hitachi Data Systems project management process group?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Hitachi Data Systems project risks?
- Cost Management Plan: What does this mean to a cost or scheduler manager?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the Hitachi Data Systems project managers’ level of commitment and professionalism?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
Step-by-step and complete Hitachi Data Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hitachi Data Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hitachi Data Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hitachi Data Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hitachi Data Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hitachi Data Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hitachi Data Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hitachi Data Systems project with this in-depth Hitachi Data Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hitachi Data Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hitachi Data Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hitachi Data Systems investments work better.
This Hitachi Data Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.