Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent environment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent environment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent environment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent environment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent environment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Where can we break convention?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Intelligent environment, and Brand Value
- How do you manage and improve your Intelligent environment work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Intelligent environment does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What vendors make products that address the Intelligent environment needs?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent environment book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intelligent environment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent environment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent environment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent environment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent environment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent environment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent environment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Intelligent environment projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the mandatory communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Intelligent environment projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Intelligent environment project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Intelligent environment project risks be managed according to the Intelligent environment projects risk management process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent environment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent environment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent environment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent environment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent environment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent environment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent environment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent environment project with this in-depth Intelligent environment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent environment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent environment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent environment investments work better.
This Intelligent environment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.