Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Nexus of Forces Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Nexus of Forces related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Nexus of Forces specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Nexus of Forces Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Nexus of Forces improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How frequently do you track Nexus of Forces measures?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- How to Secure Nexus of Forces?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Nexus of Forces will help you build influence, improve Nexus of Forces, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How do we go about Comparing Nexus of Forces approaches/solutions?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Nexus of Forces book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Nexus of Forces self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Nexus of Forces Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Nexus of Forces areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Nexus of Forces Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Nexus of Forces projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Nexus of Forces Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Nexus of Forces project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Nexus of Forces projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Nexus of Forces project activities?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Pay attention to the quality of the plans: is the content complete, or does it seem to be lacking detail?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If Nexus of Forces project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Nexus of Forces project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the funding match the requirement?
- Cost Baseline: Have all the product or service deliverables been accepted by the customer?
Step-by-step and complete Nexus of Forces Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Nexus of Forces project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Nexus of Forces project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Nexus of Forces project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Nexus of Forces project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Nexus of Forces project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Nexus of Forces project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Nexus of Forces project with this in-depth Nexus of Forces Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Nexus of Forces projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Nexus of Forces and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Nexus of Forces investments work better.
This Nexus of Forces All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.