Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OMII-UK Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OMII-UK related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OMII-UK specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OMII-UK Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OMII-UK improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Is performance measured?
- What are the expected benefits of OMII-UK to the stakeholder?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good OMII-UK project manager?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting OMII-UK with what users do day-to-day?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are specific OMII-UK Rules to follow?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OMII-UK book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OMII-UK self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OMII-UK Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OMII-UK areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OMII-UK Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OMII-UK projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OMII-UK Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OMII-UK project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: OMII-UK project Objective Statement: What must the OMII-UK project do?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the OMII-UK project?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is changing technology threatening our organizations position?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Project Schedule: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the OMII-UK project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
Step-by-step and complete OMII-UK Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OMII-UK project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OMII-UK project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OMII-UK project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OMII-UK project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OMII-UK project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OMII-UK project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OMII-UK project with this in-depth OMII-UK Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OMII-UK projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OMII-UK and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OMII-UK investments work better.
This OMII-UK All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.