Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical P2P asset management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any P2P asset management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated P2P asset management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the P2P asset management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which P2P asset management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will the P2P asset management team and the group measure complete success of P2P asset management?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Who sets the P2P asset management standards?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of P2P asset management?
- Has the P2P asset management work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the P2P asset management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your P2P asset management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the P2P asset management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which P2P asset management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough P2P asset management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage P2P asset management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step P2P asset management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 P2P asset management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Quality Management Plan: How many P2P asset management project staff does this specific process affect?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure P2P asset management project success?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the P2P asset management project have on the stakeholder?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the P2P asset management project manager?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subP2P asset management project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
Step-by-step and complete P2P asset management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 P2P asset management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 P2P asset management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 P2P asset management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 P2P asset management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 P2P asset management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 P2P asset management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any P2P asset management project with this in-depth P2P asset management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose P2P asset management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in P2P asset management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make P2P asset management investments work better.
This P2P asset management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.