Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Push–pull strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Push–pull strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Push–pull strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Push–pull strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Push–pull strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we monitor the Push–pull strategy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Who is going to care?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Does Push–pull strategy systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Push–pull strategy values?
- In what ways are Push–pull strategy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Push–pull strategy book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Push–pull strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Push–pull strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Push–pull strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Push–pull strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Push–pull strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Push–pull strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Push–pull strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this Push–pull strategy project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Push–pull strategy project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Push–pull strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a system in place to handle partial delivery of orders, back orders, and partial payments?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy include a policy for identifying and training suitable procurement staff?
- Variance Analysis: What is the incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Push–pull strategy project scope to ensure the Push–pull strategy project remains within the scope baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Push–pull strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Push–pull strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Push–pull strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Push–pull strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Push–pull strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Push–pull strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Push–pull strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Push–pull strategy project with this in-depth Push–pull strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Push–pull strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Push–pull strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Push–pull strategy investments work better.
This Push–pull strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.