Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical QuickBase Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any QuickBase related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated QuickBase specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the QuickBase Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 802 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which QuickBase improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 802 standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your QuickBase strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Is most of the data managed by your information management system pulled from other systems, or is it manually entered by clerical staff, a field agent, etc.?
- Will the new system include a data extraction/reporting tool that allows the user to pull data and create/run/share individual reports?
- Does your system include a data extraction/reporting tool that allows the user to pull data and create/run/share individual reports?
- What business processes/functions are supported by your information management system (even if youre not currently using them)?
- Which systems used by your organization does your information management system integrate with?
- Will quickbase remain a cost-effective platform as operations grow?
- Is there a workflow component in the new system?
- Does your system offer a mobile application?
- Has lab testing been done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the QuickBase book in PDF containing 802 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your QuickBase self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the QuickBase Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which QuickBase areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough QuickBase Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage QuickBase projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step QuickBase Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 QuickBase project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the QuickBase project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the QuickBase project requirements become approved in writing?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Cost Baseline: Has the QuickBase project (or QuickBase project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated QuickBase project Plan?
Step-by-step and complete QuickBase Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 QuickBase project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 QuickBase project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 QuickBase project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 QuickBase project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 QuickBase project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 QuickBase project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any QuickBase project with this in-depth QuickBase Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose QuickBase projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in QuickBase and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make QuickBase investments work better.
This QuickBase All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.