Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software modernization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software modernization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software modernization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software modernization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software modernization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Where is it measured?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software modernization into the services that we provide?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Software modernization results?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Software modernization? In other words, what are the risks, if Software modernization does not deliver successfully?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software modernization book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software modernization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software modernization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software modernization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software modernization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software modernization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software modernization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software modernization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Software modernization project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Software modernization project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Software modernization project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Software modernization project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Change Management Plan: What method and medium would you use to announce a message?
- Change Request: What is the function of the change control committee?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Software modernization project management life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete Software modernization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software modernization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software modernization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software modernization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software modernization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software modernization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software modernization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software modernization project with this in-depth Software modernization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software modernization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software modernization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software modernization investments work better.
This Software modernization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.