What is involved in Convertible Arbitrage
Find out what the related areas are that Convertible Arbitrage connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Convertible Arbitrage thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Convertible Arbitrage journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Convertible Arbitrage leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Convertible Arbitrage related domains to cover and 121 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Convertible Arbitrage, Activist shareholder, Algorithmic trading, Arbitrage pricing theory, Assets under management, Black Monday, Black–Scholes model, Bond market, Capital asset pricing model, Capital structure, Commodity market, Commodity trading advisor, Common stock, Convergence trade, Convertible bond, Convertible security, Day trading, Distressed securities, Embedded option, Event-driven investing, Family office, Financial endowment, Fixed-income relative-value investing, Fixed income arbitrage, Foreign exchange market, Fund governance, Fund of funds, Fundamental analysis, General Motors Corporation, Global macro, Hedge Fund Standards Board, Hedge fund, High-frequency trading, High-net-worth individual, Institutional investor, Investment banking, Investment strategy, Managed futures account, Market neutral, Market psychology, Merchant bank, Money market, Multi-manager investment, Pension fund, Prime brokerage, Program trading, Proprietary trading, Relative value, Risk arbitrage, Security characteristic line, Short selling, Sovereign wealth fund, Special situation, Statistical arbitrage, Stock market, Structured finance, Taxation of private equity and hedge funds, Technical analysis, Trend following, Volatility arbitrage, Vulture fund:
Convertible Arbitrage Critical Criteria:
X-ray Convertible Arbitrage governance and overcome Convertible Arbitrage skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Consider your own Convertible Arbitrage project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Convertible Arbitrage requirements in detail?
– Are there recognized Convertible Arbitrage problems?
Activist shareholder Critical Criteria:
Track Activist shareholder decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Activist shareholder skills.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Convertible Arbitrage information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do those selected for the Convertible Arbitrage team have a good general understanding of what Convertible Arbitrage is all about?
– What are our needs in relation to Convertible Arbitrage skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Algorithmic trading Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Algorithmic trading issues and drive action.
– What are the disruptive Convertible Arbitrage technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Convertible Arbitrage delivery for example is new software needed?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Convertible Arbitrage moving forward?
Arbitrage pricing theory Critical Criteria:
Apply Arbitrage pricing theory decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Arbitrage pricing theory results.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Convertible Arbitrage processes?
– Is there any existing Convertible Arbitrage governance structure?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Convertible Arbitrage Management?
Assets under management Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Assets under management tasks and create a map for yourself.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Convertible Arbitrage into the services that we provide?
– Does our organization need more Convertible Arbitrage education?
– Who needs to know about Convertible Arbitrage ?
Black Monday Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Black Monday decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Black Monday.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Convertible Arbitrage models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What about Convertible Arbitrage Analysis of results?
Black–Scholes model Critical Criteria:
Administer Black–Scholes model issues and research ways can we become the Black–Scholes model company that would put us out of business.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Convertible Arbitrage process?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Convertible Arbitrage?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Convertible Arbitrage activities?
Bond market Critical Criteria:
Investigate Bond market outcomes and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Convertible Arbitrage workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– In a project to restructure Convertible Arbitrage outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Think of your Convertible Arbitrage project. what are the main functions?
Capital asset pricing model Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Capital asset pricing model outcomes and shift your focus.
– How can you measure Convertible Arbitrage in a systematic way?
– What threat is Convertible Arbitrage addressing?
Capital structure Critical Criteria:
Depict Capital structure tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Capital structure because they lack skills.
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Convertible Arbitrage?
– Does Convertible Arbitrage appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
– Have all basic functions of Convertible Arbitrage been defined?
Commodity market Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Commodity market visions and get answers.
– What are the usability implications of Convertible Arbitrage actions?
– How much does Convertible Arbitrage help?
Commodity trading advisor Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Commodity trading advisor outcomes and gather practices for scaling Commodity trading advisor.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Convertible Arbitrage strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Convertible Arbitrage objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is maximizing Convertible Arbitrage protection the same as minimizing Convertible Arbitrage loss?
Common stock Critical Criteria:
Pilot Common stock leadership and devise Common stock key steps.
– How do we Lead with Convertible Arbitrage in Mind?
Convergence trade Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Convergence trade adoptions and gather practices for scaling Convergence trade.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Convertible Arbitrage? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Do Convertible Arbitrage rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Convertible bond Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Convertible bond governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Convertible bond skills.
– What are all of our Convertible Arbitrage domains and what do they do?
– Who will provide the final approval of Convertible Arbitrage deliverables?
Convertible security Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Convertible security goals and overcome Convertible security skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Convertible Arbitrage systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Convertible Arbitrage that make it risky?
Day trading Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Day trading governance and research ways can we become the Day trading company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Convertible Arbitrage process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Convertible Arbitrage process available?
Distressed securities Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Distressed securities leadership and transcribe Distressed securities as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Convertible Arbitrage project manager?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Convertible Arbitrage ?
– Is the Convertible Arbitrage organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Embedded option Critical Criteria:
Apply Embedded option engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Embedded option results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Convertible Arbitrage project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How to deal with Convertible Arbitrage Changes?
Event-driven investing Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Event-driven investing planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Event-driven investing.
– What are the key elements of your Convertible Arbitrage performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Convertible Arbitrage project?
Family office Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Family office outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Family office strategy.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Convertible Arbitrage processes?
– How can we improve Convertible Arbitrage?
Financial endowment Critical Criteria:
Depict Financial endowment leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Financial endowment relationship management.
– Which Convertible Arbitrage goals are the most important?
Fixed-income relative-value investing Critical Criteria:
Deduce Fixed-income relative-value investing leadership and know what your objective is.
– Is Convertible Arbitrage Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are internal and external Convertible Arbitrage relations?
– Why are Convertible Arbitrage skills important?
Fixed income arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Guide Fixed income arbitrage issues and devote time assessing Fixed income arbitrage and its risk.
– Among the Convertible Arbitrage product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are current Convertible Arbitrage Paradigms?
Foreign exchange market Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Foreign exchange market projects and arbitrate Foreign exchange market techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we know that any Convertible Arbitrage analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have you identified your Convertible Arbitrage key performance indicators?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Convertible Arbitrage?
Fund governance Critical Criteria:
Devise Fund governance visions and prioritize challenges of Fund governance.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Convertible Arbitrage been identified and analyzed?
– Will Convertible Arbitrage deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Fund of funds Critical Criteria:
Categorize Fund of funds outcomes and catalog Fund of funds activities.
– Which customers cant participate in our Convertible Arbitrage domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– In what ways are Convertible Arbitrage vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is the source of the strategies for Convertible Arbitrage strengthening and reform?
Fundamental analysis Critical Criteria:
Depict Fundamental analysis tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Fundamental analysis.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Convertible Arbitrage with what users do day-to-day?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Convertible Arbitrage processes of our organization?
– How would one define Convertible Arbitrage leadership?
General Motors Corporation Critical Criteria:
Track General Motors Corporation visions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive General Motors Corporation projects.
– Do we monitor the Convertible Arbitrage decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are accountability and ownership for Convertible Arbitrage clearly defined?
Global macro Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Global macro leadership and point out improvements in Global macro.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Convertible Arbitrage leader?
– What is our Convertible Arbitrage Strategy?
Hedge Fund Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Hedge Fund Standards Board risks and test out new things.
– How can you negotiate Convertible Arbitrage successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Convertible Arbitrage opportunities costing us money?
– How do we go about Securing Convertible Arbitrage?
Hedge fund Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Hedge fund issues and change contexts.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Convertible Arbitrage project?
High-frequency trading Critical Criteria:
Shape High-frequency trading tactics and transcribe High-frequency trading as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Convertible Arbitrage project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
High-net-worth individual Critical Criteria:
Deduce High-net-worth individual strategies and stake your claim.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Convertible Arbitrage strengthening and reform actually originate?
Institutional investor Critical Criteria:
See the value of Institutional investor strategies and adjust implementation of Institutional investor.
– Can we do Convertible Arbitrage without complex (expensive) analysis?
Investment banking Critical Criteria:
Analyze Investment banking goals and proactively manage Investment banking risks.
Investment strategy Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Investment strategy tasks and devise Investment strategy key steps.
Managed futures account Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Managed futures account tactics and point out improvements in Managed futures account.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Convertible Arbitrage processes?
Market neutral Critical Criteria:
Derive from Market neutral outcomes and budget for Market neutral challenges.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Convertible Arbitrage product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Convertible Arbitrage. How do we gain traction?
Market psychology Critical Criteria:
Frame Market psychology issues and get going.
– How do we Improve Convertible Arbitrage service perception, and satisfaction?
Merchant bank Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Merchant bank issues and oversee implementation of Merchant bank.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Convertible Arbitrage values?
– How do we maintain Convertible Arbitrages Integrity?
Money market Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Money market results and adopt an insight outlook.
– How likely is the current Convertible Arbitrage plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is the scope of Convertible Arbitrage defined?
Multi-manager investment Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Multi-manager investment management and develop and take control of the Multi-manager investment initiative.
– How will you know that the Convertible Arbitrage project has been successful?
– What vendors make products that address the Convertible Arbitrage needs?
– Is Supporting Convertible Arbitrage documentation required?
Pension fund Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Pension fund strategies and revise understanding of Pension fund architectures.
Prime brokerage Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Prime brokerage goals and find out what it really means.
– Can we add value to the current Convertible Arbitrage decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Convertible Arbitrage study?
Program trading Critical Criteria:
Define Program trading projects and summarize a clear Program trading focus.
Proprietary trading Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Proprietary trading adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Proprietary trading.
– How do we go about Comparing Convertible Arbitrage approaches/solutions?
Relative value Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Relative value management and correct better engagement with Relative value results.
– What are specific Convertible Arbitrage Rules to follow?
Risk arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Categorize Risk arbitrage visions and transcribe Risk arbitrage as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the barriers to increased Convertible Arbitrage production?
Security characteristic line Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Security characteristic line results and assess and formulate effective operational and Security characteristic line strategies.
– How important is Convertible Arbitrage to the user organizations mission?
– What are the long-term Convertible Arbitrage goals?
Short selling Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Short selling adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Short selling.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Convertible Arbitrage? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Sovereign wealth fund Critical Criteria:
Jump start Sovereign wealth fund management and maintain Sovereign wealth fund for success.
Special situation Critical Criteria:
Understand Special situation strategies and look at the big picture.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Convertible Arbitrage services/products?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Convertible Arbitrage forward?
Statistical arbitrage Critical Criteria:
X-ray Statistical arbitrage tactics and prioritize challenges of Statistical arbitrage.
– Is a Convertible Arbitrage Team Work effort in place?
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Deduce Stock market decisions and gather Stock market models .
Structured finance Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Structured finance strategies and report on developing an effective Structured finance strategy.
– What business benefits will Convertible Arbitrage goals deliver if achieved?
Taxation of private equity and hedge funds Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Taxation of private equity and hedge funds governance and create a map for yourself.
– What will drive Convertible Arbitrage change?
Technical analysis Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Technical analysis projects and point out Technical analysis tensions in leadership.
Trend following Critical Criteria:
Group Trend following leadership and finalize specific methods for Trend following acceptance.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Convertible Arbitrage experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Volatility arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Devise Volatility arbitrage tasks and describe the risks of Volatility arbitrage sustainability.
– Will Convertible Arbitrage have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Vulture fund Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Vulture fund goals and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who sets the Convertible Arbitrage standards?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Convertible Arbitrage Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Convertible Arbitrage External links:
Convertible Arbitrage – Investopedia
Algorithmic trading External links:
Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology – …
Algorithmic Trading: Does Algorithmic Trading Actually …
Arbitrage pricing theory External links:
Arbitrage Pricing Theory – FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK
Arbitrage Pricing Theory – APT – Investopedia
Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT) – YouTube
Assets under management External links:
Assets Under Management | Lazard Asset Management
Black Monday External links:
What Led to the Black Monday Crash? – TheStreet
Black Monday – the Stock Market Crash of 1987
Bond market External links:
Is the Bond Market in a Bubble? – WSJ
Capital asset pricing model External links:
Capital Asset Pricing Model – CAPM – Investopedia
Capital structure External links:
Capital structure (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Capital Structure – Investopedia
[PDF]Capital Structure Decisions
Commodity market External links:
Soybean Commodity Market Trades, Charts
Commodity Market PPT. | Commodity Markets | …
Commodity trading advisor External links:
Metolius Capital – Commodity Trading Advisor
Rotella Capital Management, Inc | Commodity Trading Advisor
Commodity trading advisor
A Commodity trading advisor (CTA) is US financial regulatory term for an individual or organization who is retained by a fund or individual client to provide advice and services related to trading in futures contracts, commodity options and/or swaps. They are responsible for the trading within managed futures accounts.
Common stock External links:
Common Stock and Stockholders’ Equity | AccountingCoach
Common Stock Warrants | Exclusive Database
Common stock financial definition of common stock
Convertible bond External links:
ICVT iShares Convertible Bond ETF ETF ICVT Quote …
Reverse Convertible Bond – RCB
Convertible Bond – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Convertible security External links:
Convertible Security – Investopedia
Day trading External links:
Academy Day Trading – Developers of the Pro9Trader …
Investors Underground – Day Trading Courses & Chat Room
Swing Trading, Day Trading, Stock Trading, Stock Advice
Distressed securities External links:
Distressed Securities – Investopedia
What are distressed securities?
Distressed securities are securities; most often corporate bonds, bank debt and trade claims, but occasionally common and preferred stock as well, of companies that are in some sort of distress. Typically, that means heading toward or in bankruptcy.[[img:OIP.KvooYj3dzIyrVB4LniYZggEsEs::en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image::en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image About Image]]
Embedded option External links:
What is EMBEDDED OPTION – Black’s Law Dictionary
Embedded Option – Investopedia
“Embedded Options Available” |Embedded Community
Family office External links:
Fairman Group Family Office – Official Site
Multi Family Office Wealth and Asset Management Services
Hantz Group | Family Office
Financial endowment External links:
Financial Endowment | INSEAD Annual Report
Fixed income arbitrage External links:
Fixed Income Arbitrage – roamans.store
Fixed Income Arbitrage – pontiac.store
Fixed Income Arbitrage – nanshen.store
Foreign exchange market External links:
Forex Horsemen – Learn how the Foreign Exchange Market …
The Foreign Exchange Market – The Library of Congress
Foreign Exchange Market: Definition, Types of Markets
Fund governance External links:
Federated – Fund Governance
[PDF]Committee on Fund Governance Best Practice …
Fund Governance Charter – Integrity Viking Funds
Fund of funds External links:
Fund of Funds – Morningstar
Fund of funds – Bogleheads
Fundamental analysis External links:
Introduction To Fundamental Analysis – Investopedia
Investello: Detailed Fundamental Analysis for Indian Stocks
Fundamental Analysis of Trading Commodities – The …
General Motors Corporation External links:
General Motors Corporation Developer Network
Global macro External links:
Global Macro Strategy Definition | Investopedia
Anti-Consensus, Global Macro Research – Stone Torch
Global Macro Shifts – Franklin Templeton Investments
Hedge Fund Standards Board External links:
Hedge Fund Standards Board—Recent Developments | …
Citadel Signs on to Hedge Fund Standards Board – Citadel
Hedge fund External links:
Man FRM – Global Hedge Fund Investment Specialist | Man FRM
Wealth Management Software | Hedge Fund Software
Gaining the Edge – Hedge Fund Leadership Summits
High-frequency trading External links:
High-Frequency Trading – HFT – Investopedia
High-Frequency Trading – HFT Definition | Investopedia
High-Frequency Trading – The New York Times
Institutional investor External links:
Institutional Investor – Official Site
SWFI Institutional Investor Forum 2018
Institutional Investor Memberships and Forums – …
Investment banking External links:
Financial Modeling Courses and Investment Banking …
Investment Banking & Capital Markets – Morgan Stanley
Investment strategy External links:
Lyn Alden – Investment Strategy
Investment Strategy – BroadStreet Partners
PLANSPONSOR | Insight on Plan Design & Investment Strategy
Market neutral External links:
CVSIX Calamos Market Neutral Income A Fund CVSIX …
Market Neutral Definition | Investopedia
QMN IQ Hedge Market Neutral Tracker ETF ETF QMN …
Market psychology External links:
Psychological Investor – Individual and Market Psychology
Lessons from a Very Old Book on Market Psychology
Chucks Forex | Market Psychology.
Merchant bank External links:
Home | Coronation Merchant Bank
First Merchant Bank:Login to Internet Banking
MERCHANT BANKING – EMCO Hanover Capital
Money market External links:
Home » US Money Market Funds
Money Market Funds Enter a World of Risk
Pension fund External links:
Home Page – Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund
[PDF]felra & ufcw Pension fund – Associated-Admin.com
UFCW International Union-Industry Pension Fund
Prime brokerage External links:
Gar Wood Securities Prime Brokerage
Jefferies Prime Brokerage
Program trading External links:
FDA: Program Trading and Stock Index Arbitrage
Program trading – How is program trading abbreviated?
Proprietary trading External links:
Trader2B – Proprietary Trading
Savius LLC – Proprietary Trading Firm
Proprietary Trading Definition | Investopedia
Relative value External links:
[PDF]Fact Sheet on the Resource Based Relative Value …
Weekly Relative Value – Balance Sheet Solutions
Risk arbitrage External links:
Risk Arbitrage – fastrack.store
Risk arbitrage (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Risk arbitrage (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Security characteristic line External links:
Security characteristic line Definition – NASDAQ.com
Security characteristic line | Alpha Hive
Short selling External links:
Short Selling – Bloomberg QuickTake
Short selling. (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Special situation External links:
Special situation in finance is an event turning business to go not as usual and materially impacting a company’s value. The notion covers restructuring of a company and corporate transactions such as spin-offs, share repurchases, security issuance/repurchase, asset sales, or other catalyst-oriented situations.
What is SPECIAL SITUATION – Black’s Law Dictionary
Stock market External links:
Market Overview & Stock Market Research | Scottrade
Hot Stocks – Stock Market Movers – CNNMoney
Yahoo Finance – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, …
Structured finance External links:
Citi® Investor Reporting for Structured Finance
Duane Morris LLP – Structured Finance
Tavakoli Structured Finance, Inc.
Taxation of private equity and hedge funds External links:
Taxation of private equity and hedge funds – WOW.com
Technical analysis External links:
The Chart Guys | Technical Analysis & Education
Day Trading, Stock Picks & Technical Analysis with Harry Boxer
Americanbulls – Technical analysis of stocks with …
Trend following External links:
Trend Following Performance: Huge Returns
Volatility arbitrage External links:
Volatility Arbitrage – Investopedia