What is involved in global delivery model
Find out what the related areas are that global delivery model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a global delivery model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its global delivery model journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward global delivery model leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which global delivery model related domains to cover and 14 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
global delivery model, Information technology consulting, Information technology enabled services, Offshore outsourcing, Time zone:
global delivery model Critical Criteria:
Grade global delivery model issues and get the big picture.
– In a project to restructure global delivery model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are accountability and ownership for global delivery model clearly defined?
– Does our organization need more global delivery model education?
Information technology consulting Critical Criteria:
Guide Information technology consulting visions and describe which business rules are needed as Information technology consulting interface.
– Among the global delivery model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are internal and external global delivery model relations?
Information technology enabled services Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Information technology enabled services issues and devise Information technology enabled services key steps.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate global delivery model delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are our needs in relation to global delivery model skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed global delivery model opportunities costing us money?
Offshore outsourcing Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Offshore outsourcing goals and forecast involvement of future Offshore outsourcing projects in development.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the global delivery model process?
– Are assumptions made in global delivery model stated explicitly?
– How can you measure global delivery model in a systematic way?
Time zone Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Time zone risks and explore and align the progress in Time zone.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your global delivery model project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Can we add value to the current global delivery model decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who sets the global delivery model standards?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the global delivery model Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
global delivery model External links:
Infosys’ Global Delivery Model|Operations|Case …
Centizen Global Delivery Model – Outsourcing
Global delivery model | CGI.com
Information technology consulting External links:
Information Technology Consulting | WKMR
Project Based Information Technology Consulting Services
Offshore outsourcing External links:
How Offshore Outsourcing Affects Customer Satisfaction …
Time zone External links:
TIME ZONE CONVERSIONS
Time Zone Map – Time and Date
Online Conversion – Time Zone Conversion