What is involved in Intrusion-detection system
Find out what the related areas are that Intrusion-detection system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Intrusion-detection system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Intrusion-detection system journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Intrusion-detection system leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Intrusion-detection system related domains to cover and 168 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Intrusion-detection system, Application security, Expert System, Network traffic, False positives, Computer network, Anomaly-based intrusion detection system, Computer worm, Computer crime, Anti-virus software, Anomaly detection, Information security, Microsoft PowerPoint, Computer and network surveillance, Transport layer, Security by design, Security management, Machine learning, Network address, Prelude Hybrid IDS, Security information and event management, Common Lisp, SRI International, Browser security, Antivirus software, Alarm filtering, User behavior analytics, Data-centric security, Real-time adaptive security, Application layer firewall, Internet security, Linux malware, Timeline of computer viruses and worms, Keystroke logging, Internet bot, Rogue security software, Multi-factor authentication, Computer access control, Intrusion prevention system, Internet Message Access Protocol, Macro virus, AT&T Bell Labs, Denial-of-service attack, Privacy-invasive software, Software application, Mobile security, Web threat, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Computer security, Secure coding:
Intrusion-detection system Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Intrusion-detection system tasks and catalog what business benefits will Intrusion-detection system goals deliver if achieved.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Intrusion-detection system moving forward?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Intrusion-detection system leaders?
Application security Critical Criteria:
Shape Application security management and oversee implementation of Application security.
– what is the best design framework for Intrusion-detection system organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Intrusion-detection system into the services that we provide?
– Is maximizing Intrusion-detection system protection the same as minimizing Intrusion-detection system loss?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
Expert System Critical Criteria:
Design Expert System tasks and change contexts.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Intrusion-detection system information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Intrusion-detection system processes of our organization?
– Why is Intrusion-detection system important for you now?
Network traffic Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Network traffic decisions and revise understanding of Network traffic architectures.
– How likely is the current Intrusion-detection system plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the purpose of Intrusion-detection system in relation to the mission?
– Is network traffic screening possible?
False positives Critical Criteria:
Generalize False positives projects and secure False positives creativity.
– IDS/IPS content matching can detect or block known malware attacks, virus signatures, and spam signatures, but are also subject to false positives. If the cloud provider provides IDS/IPS services, is there a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that has content similar to malware attacks or spam?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Intrusion-detection system objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Intrusion-detection system forward?
– Who sets the Intrusion-detection system standards?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Computer network risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Computer network.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Intrusion-detection system objectives?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What are the long-term Intrusion-detection system goals?
– What is Effective Intrusion-detection system?
Anomaly-based intrusion detection system Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Anomaly-based intrusion detection system adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Anomaly-based intrusion detection system systems.
– Is Supporting Intrusion-detection system documentation required?
Computer worm Critical Criteria:
Derive from Computer worm failures and ask questions.
– For your Intrusion-detection system project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is Intrusion-detection system Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is the scope of Intrusion-detection system defined?
Computer crime Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Computer crime governance and catalog what business benefits will Computer crime goals deliver if achieved.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Intrusion-detection system process?
– Do those selected for the Intrusion-detection system team have a good general understanding of what Intrusion-detection system is all about?
– How do we go about Securing Intrusion-detection system?
Anti-virus software Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Anti-virus software outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– Does each mobile computer with direct connectivity to the internet have a personal firewall and anti-virus software installed?
– Is anti-virus software installed on all computers/servers that connect to your network?
– What are the barriers to increased Intrusion-detection system production?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Intrusion-detection system Management?
– Is the anti-virus software package updated regularly?
Anomaly detection Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Anomaly detection outcomes and point out improvements in Anomaly detection.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Intrusion-detection system process?
– Which Intrusion-detection system goals are the most important?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Own Information security leadership and look at it backwards.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Does mgmt communicate to the organization on the importance of meeting the information security objectives, conforming to the information security policy and the need for continual improvement?
– Is there an information security policy to provide mgmt direction and support for information security in accordance with business requirements, relevant laws and regulations?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Is the risk assessment approach defined and suited to the ISMS, identified business information security, legal and regulatory requirements?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
– Does Intrusion-detection system analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Ensure that the information security procedures support the business requirements?
– : Return of Information Security Investment, Are you spending enough?
– Is information security an it function within the company?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– What is the goal of information security?
– What is information security?
Microsoft PowerPoint Critical Criteria:
Devise Microsoft PowerPoint goals and assess what counts with Microsoft PowerPoint that we are not counting.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Intrusion-detection system product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can you measure Intrusion-detection system in a systematic way?
Computer and network surveillance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Computer and network surveillance engagements and remodel and develop an effective Computer and network surveillance strategy.
– Is there any existing Intrusion-detection system governance structure?
– How would one define Intrusion-detection system leadership?
Transport layer Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Transport layer risks and report on developing an effective Transport layer strategy.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Intrusion-detection system does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Among the Intrusion-detection system product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Security by design Critical Criteria:
Probe Security by design visions and report on developing an effective Security by design strategy.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Intrusion-detection system leader?
– What is our formula for success in Intrusion-detection system ?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Value Security management management and remodel and develop an effective Security management strategy.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Will Intrusion-detection system have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will Intrusion-detection system deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Recall Machine learning quality and find out.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– What are the disruptive Intrusion-detection system technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Intrusion-detection system delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Intrusion-detection system appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Network address Critical Criteria:
Confer over Network address quality and assess what counts with Network address that we are not counting.
– Think about the people you identified for your Intrusion-detection system project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– What are our needs in relation to Intrusion-detection system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the business goals Intrusion-detection system is aiming to achieve?
Prelude Hybrid IDS Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Prelude Hybrid IDS governance and intervene in Prelude Hybrid IDS processes and leadership.
– Can we add value to the current Intrusion-detection system decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does Intrusion-detection system analysis show the relationships among important Intrusion-detection system factors?
– Is a Intrusion-detection system Team Work effort in place?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Security information and event management tasks and correct Security information and event management management by competencies.
– In what ways are Intrusion-detection system vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Are there Intrusion-detection system Models?
Common Lisp Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Common Lisp tasks and find answers.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Intrusion-detection system processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Intrusion-detection system domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Intrusion-detection system services/products?
SRI International Critical Criteria:
Study SRI International failures and ask what if.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Intrusion-detection system strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Intrusion-detection system processes?
– Does the Intrusion-detection system task fit the clients priorities?
Browser security Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Browser security leadership and forecast involvement of future Browser security projects in development.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Intrusion-detection system that make it risky?
Antivirus software Critical Criteria:
Apply Antivirus software outcomes and devise Antivirus software key steps.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Intrusion-detection system been identified and analyzed?
– What about Intrusion-detection system Analysis of results?
Alarm filtering Critical Criteria:
Value Alarm filtering decisions and secure Alarm filtering creativity.
– Is Intrusion-detection system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish User behavior analytics failures and secure User behavior analytics creativity.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Intrusion-detection system project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Intrusion-detection system activities?
Data-centric security Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Data-centric security decisions and prioritize challenges of Data-centric security.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Intrusion-detection system with what users do day-to-day?
– What is data-centric security and its role in GDPR compliance?
Real-time adaptive security Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Real-time adaptive security visions and grade techniques for implementing Real-time adaptive security controls.
– What vendors make products that address the Intrusion-detection system needs?
– What are the usability implications of Intrusion-detection system actions?
Application layer firewall Critical Criteria:
Examine Application layer firewall results and finalize the present value of growth of Application layer firewall.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Intrusion-detection system? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Internet security Critical Criteria:
Value Internet security results and get the big picture.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Intrusion-detection system is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Linux malware Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Linux malware strategies and customize techniques for implementing Linux malware controls.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Intrusion-detection system workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Intrusion-detection system activities?
– What are internal and external Intrusion-detection system relations?
Timeline of computer viruses and worms Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Timeline of computer viruses and worms issues and learn.
– How is the value delivered by Intrusion-detection system being measured?
– Why are Intrusion-detection system skills important?
Keystroke logging Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Keystroke logging projects and summarize a clear Keystroke logging focus.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Intrusion-detection system processes?
– Have you identified your Intrusion-detection system key performance indicators?
– Do we have past Intrusion-detection system Successes?
Internet bot Critical Criteria:
Participate in Internet bot management and separate what are the business goals Internet bot is aiming to achieve.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Intrusion-detection system process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Intrusion-detection system process available?
Rogue security software Critical Criteria:
Depict Rogue security software outcomes and catalog Rogue security software activities.
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Multi-factor authentication management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Multi-factor authentication is getting what it needs.
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
– What is our Intrusion-detection system Strategy?
Computer access control Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer access control results and know what your objective is.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Intrusion-detection system?
– How can we improve Intrusion-detection system?
Intrusion prevention system Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Intrusion prevention system failures and forecast involvement of future Intrusion prevention system projects in development.
– Are security alerts from the intrusion detection or intrusion prevention system (ids/ips) continuously monitored, and are the latest ids/ips signatures installed?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Intrusion-detection system products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is a intrusion detection or intrusion prevention system used on the network?
– How do we maintain Intrusion-detection systems Integrity?
Internet Message Access Protocol Critical Criteria:
Shape Internet Message Access Protocol governance and describe which business rules are needed as Internet Message Access Protocol interface.
– Does Intrusion-detection system include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Intrusion-detection system is underway?
– How to deal with Intrusion-detection system Changes?
Macro virus Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Macro virus decisions and oversee implementation of Macro virus.
– How do we Improve Intrusion-detection system service perception, and satisfaction?
AT&T Bell Labs Critical Criteria:
Study AT&T Bell Labs governance and finalize the present value of growth of AT&T Bell Labs.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Intrusion-detection system ?
Denial-of-service attack Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Denial-of-service attack strategies and adjust implementation of Denial-of-service attack.
– IDS/IPS traffic pattern analysis can often detect or block attacks such as a denial-of-service attack or a network scan. However, in some cases this is legitimate traffic (such as using cloud infrastructure for load testing or security testing). Does the cloud provider have a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that the IDS/IPS flags as an attack pattern?
– Is the provider able to withstand and adapt to high-traffic attacks, such as Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks?
– What is the source of the strategies for Intrusion-detection system strengthening and reform?
Privacy-invasive software Critical Criteria:
Own Privacy-invasive software tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Privacy-invasive software skills.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Intrusion-detection system models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Intrusion-detection system project manager?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Dissect Software application outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Software application users.
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– Do Intrusion-detection system rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Review Mobile security engagements and devote time assessing Mobile security and its risk.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Intrusion-detection system? There might be some that are less obvious?
Web threat Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Web threat strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Web threat is getting what it needs.
– Can we do Intrusion-detection system without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are we Assessing Intrusion-detection system and Risk?
National Institute of Standards and Technology Critical Criteria:
Judge National Institute of Standards and Technology governance and triple focus on important concepts of National Institute of Standards and Technology relationship management.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Intrusion-detection system project?
– Do we monitor the Intrusion-detection system decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Computer security results and summarize a clear Computer security focus.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Think of your Intrusion-detection system project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Identify specific Intrusion-detection system investment and emerging trends?
Secure coding Critical Criteria:
Pilot Secure coding issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Secure coding.
– What are the short and long-term Intrusion-detection system goals?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Intrusion-detection system Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application security External links:
Application Security – Waratek
Application Security | AppDefense | VMware
Penetration Testing & Web Application Security – HackLabs
Expert System External links:
Harmony – TOC S&T Expert System Goldratt Research Labs
AI – Introduction to Expert System on Vimeo
Network traffic External links:
Network Traffic Analyzer – Home
WAN Killer – Network Traffic Generator | SolarWinds
Netflow Visibility | Network Traffic Intelligence | Kentik
False positives External links:
Urine Ketones – Meanings and False Positives | Patient
SpamProfiler Blocking and False Positives
Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT): False Positives, Procedure
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network ? – Definition from Techopedia
Home | Neighborhood Computer Network Center
Computer Network Specialists, Inc.
Anomaly-based intrusion detection system External links:
Poseidon: a 2-tier Anomaly-based Intrusion Detection System
Computer worm External links:
Computer Worm Stock Vector 177234341 – Shutterstock
Symantec detects a fast-spreading polymorphic computer worm
Computer crime External links:
Cybercrime / Computer Crime Legislation
Computer crime costs $67 billion, FBI says – CNET
Crime in cyberspace : trends in computer crime in Australia
Anti-virus software External links:
Comodo Antivirus Blogs | Anti-Virus Software Updates
Emsisoft | Award-Winning Anti-Malware & Anti-Virus Software
How to Remove a Fake Anti-Virus Software Pop up – YouTube
Anomaly detection External links:
Anomaly Detection – msdn.microsoft.com
Anomaly Detection Challenges | Kaggle
Anomaly Detection with Twitter in R – Anomaly
Information security External links:
InfoSec Industry – Serving the Information Security Community
Information Security Forum – Official Site
Information Security Services Australia | Shearwater
Microsoft PowerPoint External links:
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – Download
Microsoft PowerPoint Effects Tutorial – YouTube
The Presenter Ribbon is not visible in Microsoft PowerPoint
Computer and network surveillance External links:
Computer and network surveillance – update.revolvy.com
update.revolvy.com/topic/Computer and network surveillance
Computer and network surveillance | The Meaning
Computer and network surveillance – revolvy.org
revolvy.org/topic/Computer and network surveillance&item_type=topic
Transport layer External links:
Transport Layer Security Renegotiation Vulnerability – Cisco
Transport Layer | Layer 4 | The OSI-Model
Security Now 380 Datagram Transport Layer Security – TWiT
Security by design External links:
Excel Security Solutions | Security by design
Rubrik Cloud Data Management: Security by Design | Rubrik
Security management External links:
Cyber Security Management – SOC Prime
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Standard
Information Security Management System Policy – issuu
Machine learning External links:
Machine Learning Consulting & Data Science | Sigmoidal
MLDB: the open-source Machine Learning Database
Network address External links:
What is Network Address Translation (NAT)?
AARNet3 Network Address Query
How Network Address Translation Works – YouTube
Prelude Hybrid IDS External links:
Prelude Hybrid IDS – Free definitions by Babylon
www.babylon-software.com/definition/Prelude Hybrid IDS
Stop aanvallers met het Prelude Hybrid IDS – Security.NLTranslate this page
Prelude Hybrid IDS – Free definition results from over 1700 online dictionaries
Prelude / News: Prelude hybrid IDS 0.4.1 released.
Common Lisp External links:
Common Lisp – Official Site
Franz Inc. – Semantic Graph and Common Lisp Solutions
SRI International External links:
SRI International : Quotes, Address, Contact
21st Century Learning Design (21CLD) | SRI International
1 SRI International Bioinformatics
Browser security External links:
Web Browser Security Settings Tutorial – General
Browser security : a requirements-based approach – QUT ePrints
Antivirus software External links:
Kaspersky Antivirus Software Australia- Product Downloads
Bitdefender Antivirus Software – Bitdefender India
Teflon Security Antivirus Software – Full PC Protection
Alarm filtering External links:
Alarm Filtering Support in the Cisco Entity Alarm MIB
Alarm Filtering Support in the Cisco Entity Alarm MIB
IDS False Alarm Filtering Using KNN Classifier | SpringerLink
User behavior analytics External links:
Splunk® User Behavior Analytics – Splunk Documentation
IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics – United States
User behavior analytics | Dynatrace
Data-centric security External links:
Data-centric security: The new must-have – Direct2Dell
DgSecure Data-Centric Security Platform | Dataguise
Application layer firewall External links:
IisShield – Application Layer Firewall – Home
Free Application Layer Firewall Downloads (Page 2)
An Application Layer Firewall – IJSER
Internet security External links:
Internet Security Threat Report 2017 | Symantec
Kaspersky – Antivirus & Internet Security Protection Software
Internet Security | Home Network Protection | Avast
Linux malware External links:
Linux Malware Detect – Malware Expert
Linux Malware Targets IoT Devices | IoT Security Headlines
Timeline of computer viruses and worms External links:
Timeline of computer viruses and worms – 天元喜羊羊的博客 – …
Timeline of computer viruses and worms – Sensagent.com
dictionary.sensagent.com/TIMELINE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND WORMS/en-en
Keystroke logging External links:
PowerBroker Unix & Linux – Keystroke Logging – BeyondTrust
SSH Proxying and Keystroke Logging through Secret Server
Keystroke Logging Banner – CERT Coordination Center
Internet bot External links:
How to create an Internet bot – Quora
Free Vodafone Internet Bot – Home | Facebook
What is an Internet Bot? – Definition from Techopedia
Rogue security software External links:
The Dangers of Rogue Security Software
Please Help – Rogue Security Software | Communauté Norton
Active Rogue Security Software
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Enforcing Multi-Factor Authentication for External Users on SharePoint Online
Mi-Token | Trusted Multi-Factor Authentication made simple
Zoho Multi-Factor Authentication
Computer access control External links:
Computer access control – Authorization (kb) – StartupCTO.io
WinLock – computer access control
Patent EP0993716A4 – Computer access control – Google Patents
Intrusion prevention system External links:
Intrusion Prevention System – Cyberoam
Cisco Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
How Does an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) Work? – Quora
Internet Message Access Protocol External links:
Internet Message Access Protocol | The Meaning
Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) Capabilities Registry
Macro virus External links:
What is Macro Virus? – Definition – Kaspersky Lab AU and NZ
Macro virus(?) | Official Apple Support Communities
Macro virus removal | Official Apple Support Communities
Denial-of-service attack External links:
Network Denial-of-Service Attack – technet.microsoft.com
Privacy-invasive software External links:
PRIVACY-INVASIVE SOFTWARE IN FILE- SHARING TOOLS
Privacy-invasive software – AnVir
Software application External links:
IT Support Bristol – Software Application App Development
Software Application Forms – University of South Australia
HIPAA Compliance Software Software Application | SaaSMAX
Mobile security External links:
Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS
Mobile Security | Lookout, Inc.
Mobile security for Today’s Enterprise – Equiis
Web threat External links:
RSA Web Threat Detection Overview – YouTube
RSA Web Threat Detection | RSA Link
Protect Your Data With Dark Web Threat Analysis From Comodo
National Institute of Standards and Technology External links:
National Institute of Standards and Technology: Nov 2-3, 2017
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
National Institute of Standards and Technology | Flickr
Computer security External links:
CSRC – NIST Computer Security Projects on CSRC
Computer Security Tools & Downloads – TechNet Security
Home – Amuleta Computer Security and Investigations
Secure coding External links:
Secure Coding – Home | Facebook
Secure Coding Education | Manicode Security
Secure Coding Guideline – developer.force.com