What is involved in Business Process Modeling BPM
Find out what the related areas are that Business Process Modeling BPM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business Process Modeling BPM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Process Modeling BPM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Process Modeling BPM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business Process Modeling BPM related domains to cover and 207 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business Process Modeling BPM, Business process management, Application service provider, Application software, BPM Everywhere, Best practices, Business-oriented architecture, Business Motivation Model, Business Process Modeling Notation, Business activity monitoring, Business analysis, Business intelligence, Business object, Business process, Business process automation, Business process discovery, Business process modeling, Business process modelling, Business process reengineering, Business rules, Business rules engine, CTQ tree, Comparison of business integration software, Continual improvement process, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise planning systems, Enterprise software, Food and Drug Administration, Forrester Research, Henrik von Scheel, Human Workflow, ISO/IEC 15944, International Conference on Business Process Management, Internet of things, Job shop scheduling, Managed services, Operational intelligence, Operations management, Process mining, Process optimization, RACI matrix, Robotic process automation, Service oriented architecture, Six Sigma, Software as a service, Standard operating procedures, Total quality management, Workflow management system:
Business Process Modeling BPM Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Business Process Modeling BPM quality and devote time assessing Business Process Modeling BPM and its risk.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business Process Modeling BPM process?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Process Modeling BPM project?
– What are the barriers to increased Business Process Modeling BPM production?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business process management tactics and achieve a single Business process management view and bringing data together.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Business Process Modeling BPM?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business Process Modeling BPM objectives?
– Are we Assessing Business Process Modeling BPM and Risk?
Application service provider Critical Criteria:
Boost Application service provider decisions and achieve a single Application service provider view and bringing data together.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business Process Modeling BPM process?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business Process Modeling BPM moving forward?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Coach on Application software quality and ask questions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business Process Modeling BPM strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– Why are Business Process Modeling BPM skills important?
– How to Secure Business Process Modeling BPM?
BPM Everywhere Critical Criteria:
Discuss BPM Everywhere quality and document what potential BPM Everywhere megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business Process Modeling BPM in a volatile global economy?
– How important is Business Process Modeling BPM to the user organizations mission?
– What are the business goals Business Process Modeling BPM is aiming to achieve?
Best practices Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Best practices decisions and research ways can we become the Best practices company that would put us out of business.
– What standards, guidelines, best practices, and tools are organizations using to understand, measure, and manage risk at the management, operational, and technical levels?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– Are we proactively using the most effective means, the best practices and maximizing our opportunities?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– What are some best practices for gathering business intelligence about a competitor?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– Are CSI and organizational change underpinned by Kotters change management best practices?
– What are some best practices for implementing an air gap in a our setting?
– What best practices are relevant to your service management initiative?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What are best practices for building something like a News Feed?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What are the best practices for Risk Management in Social Media?
– What best practices are relevant to your itsm initiative?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
Business-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Business-oriented architecture planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Business-oriented architecture decisions.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business Process Modeling BPM. How do we gain traction?
– What is our formula for success in Business Process Modeling BPM ?
– How can skill-level changes improve Business Process Modeling BPM?
Business Motivation Model Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Business Motivation Model results and define what do we need to start doing with Business Motivation Model.
– Are assumptions made in Business Process Modeling BPM stated explicitly?
– How do we maintain Business Process Modeling BPMs Integrity?
Business Process Modeling Notation Critical Criteria:
Discuss Business Process Modeling Notation projects and maintain Business Process Modeling Notation for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business Process Modeling BPM project manager?
– Do Business Process Modeling BPM rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Business activity monitoring Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Business activity monitoring governance and spearhead techniques for implementing Business activity monitoring.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business Process Modeling BPM, including any consulting or professional services?
– How will you measure your Business Process Modeling BPM effectiveness?
Business analysis Critical Criteria:
Unify Business analysis goals and look at the big picture.
– Think about the people you identified for your Business Process Modeling BPM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business Process Modeling BPM been identified and analyzed?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Business intelligence governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Business intelligence results.
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– Why does animosity endure between IT and business when it comes to business intelligence?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are some of the hidden costs associated with BI initiatives?
– Number of data sources that can be simultaneously accessed?
– What are the main full web business intelligence solutions?
– Are there any on demand analytics tools in the cloud?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What are typical reporting applications?
– Types of data sources supported?
– What is your products direction?
– Business Intelligence Tools?
Business object Critical Criteria:
Trace Business object failures and work towards be a leading Business object expert.
– Where should the organization enhance its Risk Management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Business Process Modeling BPM products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How does Tableau stack up against the traditional BI software like Microstrategy or Business Objects?
– Verify business objectives. Are they appropriate, and well-articulated?
– Is our Cybersecurity strategy aligned with our business objectives?
– Are there recognized Business Process Modeling BPM problems?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Nurse Business process engagements and look at it backwards.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business Process Modeling BPM strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– What are the disruptive Business Process Modeling BPM technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– Is Business Process Modeling BPM Required?
– What is the business process?
Business process automation Critical Criteria:
Rank Business process automation failures and finalize the present value of growth of Business process automation.
– How do we Identify specific Business Process Modeling BPM investment and emerging trends?
Business process discovery Critical Criteria:
Map Business process discovery outcomes and perfect Business process discovery conflict management.
– Does Business Process Modeling BPM create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Business Process Modeling BPM Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business Process Modeling BPM activities?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Value Business process modeling management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Business process modeling.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business Process Modeling BPM project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business Process Modeling BPM project lifecycle?
– Do the Business Process Modeling BPM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Business process modelling Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Business process modelling quality and gather Business process modelling models .
– What are our needs in relation to Business Process Modeling BPM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Business process reengineering planning and catalog what business benefits will Business process reengineering goals deliver if achieved.
– Can we do Business Process Modeling BPM without complex (expensive) analysis?
Business rules Critical Criteria:
Face Business rules failures and define what do we need to start doing with Business rules.
– What are the key elements of your Business Process Modeling BPM performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can you measure Business Process Modeling BPM in a systematic way?
Business rules engine Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Business rules engine tasks and ask questions.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business Process Modeling BPM effort?
– How do we manage Business Process Modeling BPM Knowledge Management (KM)?
CTQ tree Critical Criteria:
Align CTQ tree tasks and ask questions.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business Process Modeling BPM objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is Effective Business Process Modeling BPM?
Comparison of business integration software Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Comparison of business integration software strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Comparison of business integration software.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business Process Modeling BPM requirements in detail?
– Are there Business Process Modeling BPM Models?
Continual improvement process Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Continual improvement process tactics and prioritize challenges of Continual improvement process.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business Process Modeling BPM processes?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Grasp Enterprise architecture planning and stake your claim.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– How do we know that any Business Process Modeling BPM analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why should we adopt a Business Process Modeling BPM framework?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise planning systems Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Enterprise planning systems management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Enterprise planning systems.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business Process Modeling BPM opportunities costing us money?
– Does our organization need more Business Process Modeling BPM education?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Guard Enterprise software leadership and attract Enterprise software skills.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business Process Modeling BPM services/products?
– Will Business Process Modeling BPM deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
Food and Drug Administration Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Food and Drug Administration goals and find answers.
– Does Business Process Modeling BPM analysis show the relationships among important Business Process Modeling BPM factors?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Process Modeling BPM delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we Lead with Business Process Modeling BPM in Mind?
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Forrester Research failures and devote time assessing Forrester Research and its risk.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business Process Modeling BPM that make it risky?
Henrik von Scheel Critical Criteria:
Consult on Henrik von Scheel decisions and proactively manage Henrik von Scheel risks.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Process Modeling BPM product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which Business Process Modeling BPM goals are the most important?
Human Workflow Critical Criteria:
Analyze Human Workflow risks and explore and align the progress in Human Workflow.
– What are the long-term Business Process Modeling BPM goals?
ISO/IEC 15944 Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze ISO/IEC 15944 tasks and plan concise ISO/IEC 15944 education.
– What are the short and long-term Business Process Modeling BPM goals?
– What will drive Business Process Modeling BPM change?
International Conference on Business Process Management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on International Conference on Business Process Management tactics and oversee International Conference on Business Process Management management by competencies.
– Who needs to know about Business Process Modeling BPM ?
– Is a Business Process Modeling BPM Team Work effort in place?
– Do we have past Business Process Modeling BPM Successes?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Start Internet of things planning and pay attention to the small things.
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– Do you believe that additional principles and requirements are necessary for iot applications?
– Reliability: When the availability of the system is challenged, how does it respond?
– Can the Contractor equipment be modified, and if so, by other Contractors?
– How would a society benefit from an AI that passes the Turing test?
– What is the expected growth in terms of time, magnitude, location?
– Has your organization established leadership for its IoT efforts?
– What are the expectations regarding the protection of the data?
– Can I live with the built-in capabilities of the IoT platforms?
– Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
– What is the future of wireless mesh networks in your opinion?
– How do we ensure that memory bandwidth is keeping up?
– How will the Internet of Things affect the Smartgrid?
– What is the effect of agent diversity on the system?
– Which applications and services will be expected?
– How can we implement Internet of things?
– What are the major components of IoT?
– How will you access customers?
– Can we remove maintenance?
Job shop scheduling Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Job shop scheduling tactics and know what your objective is.
– Does Business Process Modeling BPM include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Will Business Process Modeling BPM have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Managed services Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Managed services goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Managed services.
– What are the most preferred dedicated or cloud hosting providers giving managed services in their core plans?
– In what ways are Business Process Modeling BPM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Why choose managed services?
Operational intelligence Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Operational intelligence leadership and look at the big picture.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business Process Modeling BPM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Operations management results and revise understanding of Operations management architectures.
– Is there a Business Process Modeling BPM Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– What threat is Business Process Modeling BPM addressing?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Process mining Critical Criteria:
Guard Process mining tactics and stake your claim.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business Process Modeling BPM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are specific Business Process Modeling BPM Rules to follow?
Process optimization Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Process optimization leadership and get the big picture.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Business Process Modeling BPM strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
RACI matrix Critical Criteria:
Group RACI matrix governance and look at the big picture.
– What is the purpose of Business Process Modeling BPM in relation to the mission?
– Do we all define Business Process Modeling BPM in the same way?
Robotic process automation Critical Criteria:
Detail Robotic process automation decisions and research ways can we become the Robotic process automation company that would put us out of business.
– What are the usability implications of Business Process Modeling BPM actions?
Service oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Service oriented architecture management and create Service oriented architecture explanations for all managers.
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Survey Six Sigma governance and gather Six Sigma models .
– Do those selected for the Business Process Modeling BPM team have a good general understanding of what Business Process Modeling BPM is all about?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Why is Business Process Modeling BPM important for you now?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software as a service strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software as a service skills.
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– How would one define Business Process Modeling BPM leadership?
– What about Business Process Modeling BPM Analysis of results?
Standard operating procedures Critical Criteria:
Reason over Standard operating procedures strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Standard operating procedures.
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Total quality management tasks and find out what it really means.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Business Process Modeling BPM? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is maximizing Business Process Modeling BPM protection the same as minimizing Business Process Modeling BPM loss?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business Process Modeling BPM clearly defined?
Workflow management system Critical Criteria:
Consult on Workflow management system management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Workflow management system decisions.
– Is there any existing Business Process Modeling BPM governance structure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Process Modeling BPM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
BP3 | Business Process Management
Naviant – Business Process Management
Application service provider External links:
Application Service Providers | Global Capacity
Transcription application service provider (TASP)
Application software External links:
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Chapter 3 – Application Software
Microsoft Speech Application Software Development …
Best practices External links:
Best Practices — Attorneys Title I North Carolina
Twitter for Business | Twitter tips, tools, and best practices
ALTA – Best Practices
Business-oriented architecture External links:
Business-Oriented Architecture: SOA Refocused | Celent
Business Motivation Model External links:
What is Business Motivation Model | IGI Global
About the Business Motivation Model Specification …
BRG: Business Motivation Model
Business Process Modeling Notation External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
OMG Business Process Modeling Notation
Business activity monitoring External links:
KnowledgeSync – The Leader in Business Activity Monitoring
Business Activity Monitoring | Manufacturing Software | …
Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
Business analysis External links:
Inteq Group – Business Analysis │ Business Transformation
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Business object External links:
[PDF]Business Objects Report Writing Guide – CMS Net
[PDF]Quick Reference Card – Business Objects Change …
Business process External links:
20 Best Title:(business Process Manager) jobs (Hiring …
What is business process? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Business process automation External links:
[PDF]Business Process Automation – socken.store
Business process discovery External links:
Preparing for Business Process Discovery (Free) | …
BUSINESS PROCESS DISCOVERY USING DOCUMENT …
[PDF]Business Process Discovery – Cesare Pautasso
Business process modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Business process modelling External links:
Business process modelling (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Business Process Modelling (eBook, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Business Process Modelling – geheim.store
Business process reengineering External links:
BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING: Essays
[PDF]Business Process Reengineering
Business rules External links:
Corporation Finance: Small Business Rules and Other Items
[PDF]proposed Business Rules for Training (Phase I)
Business rules engine External links:
Corticon Business Rules Engine – Progress
Business Rules Engine – BizTalk Server | Microsoft Docs
GitHub – rsamec/business-rules-engine: Business rules engine
CTQ tree External links:
How to Use a CTQ Tree – Villanova University
Comparison of business integration software External links:
Comparison of business integration software – WOW.com
Comparison of business integration software – …
Comparison of business integration software – …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise software External links:
Provoke | Home | Enterprise Software Solutions
Aspen Grove Solutions – Property Enterprise Software
System Dashboard – Enterprise Software Development …
Food and Drug Administration External links:
U S Food and Drug Administration Home Page
Federal Register :: Agencies – Food and Drug Administration
[PDF]GAO-10-221 Food and Drug Administration: …
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research · Forrester
Calabrio Named a Leader by Forrester Research, Inc.
Henrik von Scheel External links:
Henrik von Scheel | SAP People
Henrik von Scheel · OverDrive (Rakuten OverDrive): …
Henrik von Scheel – Lugano, Switzerland | about.me
Human Workflow External links:
Human Workflow Services Node – msdn.microsoft.com
WF Scenarios Guidance: Human Workflow
Factoring Human Workflow in Network Reliability …
ISO/IEC 15944 External links:
ISO/IEC 15944 consists of the following parts, under the general title Information technology — Business Operational View:
BS ISO/IEC 15944-1:2011 – Information technology. …
BS ISO/IEC 15944-1:2011 – Information technology. …
NEN-ISO/IEC 15944-7:2009 en
International Conference on Business Process Management External links:
International Conference on Business Process Management
Internet of things External links:
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Physical Web Touchpoint Browsing for the Internet of Things
Job shop scheduling External links:
[DOC]JOB SHOP SCHEDULING – Oakland University
Job Shop Scheduling – Cloud Reports
Managed services External links:
WheelHouse IT – Managed Services & IT Support in the U.S.
BitTitan – Managed Services Automation
Operational intelligence External links:
Operational Intelligence Software Solutions | VizExplorer
Operational Intelligence Center Shift Supervisor -Simon
Operations management External links:
Operations management (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Process mining External links:
Process Mining and Process Analysis – Fluxicon
Process Mining for SAP® – Worksoft Inc.
PROCESSGOLD – Professional Process Mining Software
Process optimization External links:
Process Optimization – First Title Services
[PDF]MEMBRANE PROCESS OPTIMIZATION …
Process optimization is the discipline of adjusting a process so as to optimize some specified set of parameters without violating some constraint. The most common goals are minimizing cost and maximizing throughput and/or efficiency. This is one of the major quantitative tools in industrial decision making.
RACI matrix External links:
[XLS]RACI Matrix – Medicaid 1115 Waiver, Texas Region 10 RHP
[XLS]RACI Matrix: Requirements Phase
Robotic process automation External links:
The RPA Academy – Robotic Process Automation Training
Kryon Systems – Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Explained | Pega
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – GoLeanSixSigma…
Lean Six Sigma | Greenville Technical College
Software as a service External links:
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
Standard operating procedures External links:
[PDF]Developing Effective Standard Operating Procedures
Standard Operating Procedures – Restaurants | Food …
Total quality management External links:
What is the Total Quality Management (TQM) Approach?
Total Quality Management – YouTube
Total Quality Management – Introduction
Workflow management system External links:
Document Management & Workflow Management System …
TrackPro | Workflow Management System
eSchoolView Workflow Management System