What is involved in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Find out what the related areas are that Salesforce Marketing Cloud connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Salesforce Marketing Cloud thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Salesforce Marketing Cloud journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Salesforce Marketing Cloud leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Salesforce Marketing Cloud related domains to cover and 26 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Indianapolis, Indiana, Marketing automation, Mobile app, Parent company, Salesforce.com, Securities Exchange Commission:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Critical Criteria:
Analyze Salesforce Marketing Cloud engagements and pay attention to the small things.
– Think about the people you identified for your Salesforce Marketing Cloud project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the business goals Salesforce Marketing Cloud is aiming to achieve?
– How will you measure your Salesforce Marketing Cloud effectiveness?
Indianapolis, Indiana Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Indianapolis, Indiana governance and slay a dragon.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
– How do we go about Comparing Salesforce Marketing Cloud approaches/solutions?
– Are we Assessing Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Risk?
Marketing automation Critical Criteria:
Canvass Marketing automation quality and figure out ways to motivate other Marketing automation users.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Salesforce Marketing Cloud been identified and analyzed?
– Think of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud project. what are the main functions?
– Are there Salesforce Marketing Cloud problems defined?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Dissect Mobile app adoptions and reduce Mobile app costs.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud activities?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– Why is Salesforce Marketing Cloud important for you now?
– What are current Salesforce Marketing Cloud Paradigms?
Parent company Critical Criteria:
Track Parent company management and forecast involvement of future Parent company projects in development.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Salesforce Marketing Cloud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Salesforce Marketing Cloud is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– Is Supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud documentation required?
Salesforce.com Critical Criteria:
– What are our needs in relation to Salesforce Marketing Cloud skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the long-term Salesforce Marketing Cloud goals?
Securities Exchange Commission Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Securities Exchange Commission engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Securities Exchange Commission projects.
– Do those selected for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team have a good general understanding of what Salesforce Marketing Cloud is all about?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud agendas for the next 3 years?
– Do we have past Salesforce Marketing Cloud Successes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud External links:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Home | Facebook
Login – Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Marketing automation External links:
Optimal Blue – Industry-Leading Secondary Marketing Automation
Channel Marketing Automation Platform | SproutLoud
OutboundEngine – Marketing Automation for Small …
Mobile app External links:
Expedia Mobile App
Parking mobile app & payment solution | PayByPhone
Parent company External links:
TaxSlayer Corp – The Parent Company for TaxSlayer …
Old Republic Title Holding Company – Parent Company
Salesforce.com External links:
100 Sales Tips for 2016 – Salesforce.com