Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Union Investment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Union Investment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Union Investment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Union Investment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Union Investment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Do we have past Union Investment Successes?
- How would you define the culture here?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Union Investment is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Union Investment Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Union Investment? If so, when did it change and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Union Investment book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Union Investment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Union Investment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Union Investment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Union Investment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Union Investment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Union Investment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Union Investment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Union Investment project plan?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Union Investment project schedule(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Union Investment project?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Union Investment project finish?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Union Investment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Union Investment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Union Investment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Union Investment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Union Investment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Union Investment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Union Investment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Union Investment project with this in-depth Union Investment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Union Investment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Union Investment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Union Investment investments work better.
This Union Investment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.