What is involved in Social Media Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Social Media Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Media Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Direct Response Social Media Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Direct Response Social Media Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Media Marketing related domains to cover and 115 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Media Marketing, Flash crowd, Saturday Night Live, Windows Live Spaces, Open access poll, NBC Universal, Opinion leader, Harper’s Bazaar, Social network analysis software, User interface, IBM Connections, Nike, Inc., Social networking websites, Barack Obama, Consumer-generated advertising, Influencer marketing, Tea Party Community, Marketing communications, Brand page, Customer engagement, Public relations, Small businesses, Comparison of online dating websites, Digital photo, Content marketing, Virtual community, Activity stream, Distributed Social Networking Protocol, Viral marketing, Animated GIF, Google Adwords, Web traffic, Invisible Children, Inc., Social bookmarking:
Social Media Marketing Critical Criteria:
Face Social Media Marketing results and figure out ways to motivate other Social Media Marketing users.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Social Media Marketing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is there a Social Media Marketing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How can skill-level changes improve Social Media Marketing?
Flash crowd Critical Criteria:
Review Flash crowd risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Flash crowd.
– Among the Social Media Marketing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Social Media Marketing values?
– Are there Social Media Marketing Models?
Saturday Night Live Critical Criteria:
Analyze Saturday Night Live goals and cater for concise Saturday Night Live education.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Social Media Marketing objectives?
– What is the purpose of Social Media Marketing in relation to the mission?
Windows Live Spaces Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Windows Live Spaces engagements and display thorough understanding of the Windows Live Spaces process.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Social Media Marketing?
– What vendors make products that address the Social Media Marketing needs?
– What are the usability implications of Social Media Marketing actions?
Open access poll Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Open access poll projects and reduce Open access poll costs.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Social Media Marketing leaders?
– How do we Identify specific Social Media Marketing investment and emerging trends?
NBC Universal Critical Criteria:
Guide NBC Universal planning and display thorough understanding of the NBC Universal process.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Social Media Marketing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can we add value to the current Social Media Marketing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Social Media Marketing that make it risky?
Opinion leader Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Opinion leader goals and report on setting up Opinion leader without losing ground.
– Who sets the Social Media Marketing standards?
Harper’s Bazaar Critical Criteria:
Model after Harper’s Bazaar tactics and describe the risks of Harper’s Bazaar sustainability.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Social Media Marketing project?
– Does the Social Media Marketing task fit the clients priorities?
– Is a Social Media Marketing Team Work effort in place?
Social network analysis software Critical Criteria:
Define Social network analysis software governance and shift your focus.
– Is Social Media Marketing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we maintain Social Media Marketings Integrity?
– What are current Social Media Marketing Paradigms?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Boost User interface risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of User interface.
– For your Social Media Marketing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Social Media Marketing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– In a project to restructure Social Media Marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
IBM Connections Critical Criteria:
Adapt IBM Connections planning and stake your claim.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Social Media Marketing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Social Media Marketing process available?
– What is Effective Social Media Marketing?
Nike, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Nike, Inc. results and do something to it.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Social Media Marketing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What is the source of the strategies for Social Media Marketing strengthening and reform?
– Have you identified your Social Media Marketing key performance indicators?
Social networking websites Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Social networking websites management and correct Social networking websites management by competencies.
– Does Social Media Marketing analysis show the relationships among important Social Media Marketing factors?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Social Media Marketing with what users do day-to-day?
– How to Secure Social Media Marketing?
Barack Obama Critical Criteria:
Grasp Barack Obama issues and know what your objective is.
– What business benefits will Social Media Marketing goals deliver if achieved?
– Why is Social Media Marketing important for you now?
Consumer-generated advertising Critical Criteria:
Confer re Consumer-generated advertising leadership and develop and take control of the Consumer-generated advertising initiative.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Social Media Marketing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Social Media Marketing ?
– How is the value delivered by Social Media Marketing being measured?
Influencer marketing Critical Criteria:
Generalize Influencer marketing failures and remodel and develop an effective Influencer marketing strategy.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Social Media Marketing processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Social Media Marketing study?
– Do we have past Social Media Marketing Successes?
Tea Party Community Critical Criteria:
Discuss Tea Party Community outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Tea Party Community results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Social Media Marketing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can you measure Social Media Marketing in a systematic way?
– How do we go about Securing Social Media Marketing?
Marketing communications Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Marketing communications visions and innovate what needs to be done with Marketing communications.
– You need to ask yourself two questions and organize contingency plans around them: what if? Next, think through how you would handle a crisis organizationally. to whom do you go to get the facts?
– Generating increased purchases or use is also a typical category for consumer promotion objectives in sustaining programs. when do you want to do this?
– Identification of the reach, frequency, and message weights sought. what will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– How might imc be used by the two organizations to improve their marketing communications efforts in relation to green issues?
– What is the next stage in the imc planning process, once marketing and communication objectives have been set?
– How do selective attention, selective distortion, and selective retention apply to this advertising message?
– What message design and communication channel(s) are likely to be most effective for the target audience?
– Have extra media been scheduled during particularly strong sales periods during the year?
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– Can disclosures be effective remedies in advertising and consumer protection?
– It supports conviction and purchase by asking so, are you ready to connect?
– How much interaction w/customers does this communications vehicle allow?
– What will be the geographical allocation of the media budget and why?
– How does interactive marketing fit with existing marketing campaigns?
– Who will provide the final approval of Social Media Marketing deliverables?
– Who is the target audience for this advertising message?
– What is your type of distribution outlet/system?
– To whom do you go to get the facts?
– Is it national or regional?
– Articles youd planned on?
Brand page Critical Criteria:
Discuss Brand page goals and find answers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Social Media Marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who needs to know about Social Media Marketing ?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Customer engagement strategies and ask questions.
– Does Social Media Marketing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Social Media Marketing process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Social Media Marketing effort?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Public relations tactics and sort Public relations activities.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Social Media Marketing activities?
Small businesses Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Small businesses leadership and define Small businesses competency-based leadership.
– How could FCC rules be changed to make it easier for small businesses to participate in the Internet of Things?
– Do the Social Media Marketing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does our organization need more Social Media Marketing education?
Comparison of online dating websites Critical Criteria:
Guard Comparison of online dating websites outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Comparison of online dating websites services.
– In the case of a Social Media Marketing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Social Media Marketing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Social Media Marketing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Digital photo Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Digital photo management and reduce Digital photo costs.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Social Media Marketing moving forward?
– What about Social Media Marketing Analysis of results?
– How to deal with Social Media Marketing Changes?
Content marketing Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Content marketing management and overcome Content marketing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Social Media Marketing process?
– What are the short and long-term Social Media Marketing goals?
– Have all basic functions of Social Media Marketing been defined?
Virtual community Critical Criteria:
Deduce Virtual community goals and reduce Virtual community costs.
– Is there any existing Social Media Marketing governance structure?
– What are internal and external Social Media Marketing relations?
Activity stream Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Activity stream decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Activity stream skills.
– Is Social Media Marketing Required?
Distributed Social Networking Protocol Critical Criteria:
Start Distributed Social Networking Protocol failures and pay attention to the small things.
– Are there recognized Social Media Marketing problems?
Viral marketing Critical Criteria:
Grade Viral marketing outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Viral marketing users.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Social Media Marketing leader?
– How will you know that the Social Media Marketing project has been successful?
Animated GIF Critical Criteria:
Meet over Animated GIF outcomes and look at the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Social Media Marketing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Social Media Marketing activities?
Google Adwords Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Google Adwords management and prioritize challenges of Google Adwords.
– How do we Improve Social Media Marketing service perception, and satisfaction?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Web traffic decisions and find answers.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Social Media Marketing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Social Media Marketing into the services that we provide?
– What is our Social Media Marketing Strategy?
Invisible Children, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Invisible Children, Inc. visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Invisible Children, Inc. strategies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Social Media Marketing in a volatile global economy?
– How will you measure your Social Media Marketing effectiveness?
Social bookmarking Critical Criteria:
Discuss Social bookmarking failures and separate what are the business goals Social bookmarking is aiming to achieve.
– What are the key elements of your Social Media Marketing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Social Media Marketing project. what processes flow from these functions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Direct Response Social Media Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Media Marketing External links:
Every social media marketing strategy to grow your business.
Social Media Marketing – Mashable
Likeable Hub App for Social Media Marketing
Flash crowd External links:
Flash Crowd Fiction – Home | Facebook
Saturday Night Live External links:
Watch Saturday Night Live Online at Hulu
Saturday Night Live – Official Site
Windows Live Spaces External links:
Windows Live Spaces Gadgets – Home
Windows Live Spaces – Home | Facebook
Open access poll External links:
Open access poll – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
NBC Universal External links:
Watch NBC Universal – See What’s On NBC Universal | DIRECTV
Opinion leader External links:
Key Opinion Leader Profiling | Key Opinion Leader …
2011 Opinion Leader Report | SEMA
Opinion Leader Research – SourceWatch
Harper’s Bazaar External links:
This Is Us Chrissy Metz Harper’s Bazaar Photo Shoot
Harper’s Bazaar Fabulous at Every Age
Social network analysis software External links:
NetMiner – Social Network Analysis Software
Social Network Analysis Software – NetMiner : 1.2 …
User interface External links:
Filament Group, Inc. | User Interface Design & …
Tabbed User Interface – PDI Communications
Datatel User Interface 5.3
IBM Connections External links:
Superior Group – Log In to IBM Connections
IBM Connections Chat
Log In to IBM Connections
Nike, Inc. External links:
NIKE, Inc. Careers – Jobs
Barack Obama External links:
Barack Obama (@BarackObama) | Twitter
Home – Barack Obama Charter School
Barack Obama Presidential Library
Consumer-generated advertising External links:
consumer-generated advertising | The Source | …
Influencer marketing External links:
YouTube Influencer Marketing | Grapevine
Influencer Marketing Agency for the World’s Largest Brands
Influencer Marketing Platform and Agency – Reelio
Tea Party Community External links:
Tea Party Community (@TeaPartyHub) | Twitter
Tea Party Community
Ford289 HiPo » Tea Party Community
Marketing communications External links:
Marketing Communications – Spark451
Greteman Group Aviation Marketing Communications
Marketing Communications – Mercer University
Brand page External links:
Vulcan Post Brand Page
ZimsUSA – Brand Page
Starbucks Brand Page – Keurig
Customer engagement External links:
Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement and Operational Excellence Software | Pega
Customer Engagement – Gallup
Public relations External links:
Public relations firms – SourceWatch
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Jobs Board – Public Relations Institute of Australia
Small businesses External links:
Payroll services for small businesses
Accounting Software for Small Businesses – Zoho Books
Digital photo External links:
Digital Photo Poster Printing | FedEx Office
Home – Digital Photo Magazine
Content marketing External links:
Content Marketing Master Class
User Generated Content Marketing Solution | Yotpo
Virtual community External links:
“Virtual Community Health Promotion” by Richard Crespo
Virtual Community Health Center
The Virtual Community: Table of Contents
Activity stream External links:
Activity Streams 2.0 Core – World Wide Web Consortium
Activity Stream – Our.News
Activity Streams Working Group: JSON Activity Streams 1.0
Distributed Social Networking Protocol External links:
Distributed Social Networking Protocol – WOW.com
Viral marketing External links:
10 Epic Viral Marketing Videos – YouTube
Viral Loops | Viral Marketing Campaigns Made Easy
Untorch | Viral Marketing Tool for Email Sign Ups
Animated GIF External links:
Animated GIF Maker – Imgflip
Google Adwords External links:
Google PPC Online Advertising | Google AdWords – Google
Loves Data – Learn Google Analytics & Google AdWords
Web traffic External links:
Visitor-traffic – Quality web traffic to your websites
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
Web Traffic Lounge – Home Business Internet Coach
Invisible Children, Inc. External links:
Global Georgetown University | Invisible Children, Inc.
Social bookmarking External links:
How To Do Social Bookmarking For SEO?
Social bookmarking tools – TeachingHacks.com