Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Placement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Placement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Placement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Placement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Placement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- To whom do you add value?
- How do the Advanced Placement results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- In the case of a Advanced Placement project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Advanced Placement project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Advanced Placement project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Advanced Placement leader?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Placement book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Advanced Placement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Placement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Placement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Placement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Placement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Placement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Placement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Advanced Placement project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Advanced Placement project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do team members need to frequently communicate as a full group to make timely decisions?
- Quality Metrics: What metrics are important and most beneficial to measure?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an overall strategy and/or policy on public procurement, providing guidance for procuring entities?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Advanced Placement project?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Advanced Placement project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Advanced Placement project timetable?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Placement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Placement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Placement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Placement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Placement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Placement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Placement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Placement project with this in-depth Advanced Placement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Placement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Placement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Placement investments work better.
This Advanced Placement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.