Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Disruptive solutions process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Disruptive solutions process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Disruptive solutions process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Disruptive solutions process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Disruptive solutions process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Is there any existing Disruptive solutions process governance structure?
- Is the impact that Disruptive solutions process has shown?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Disruptive solutions process services/products?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Why Measure?
- Who sets the Disruptive solutions process standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Disruptive solutions process book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Disruptive solutions process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Disruptive solutions process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Disruptive solutions process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Disruptive solutions process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Disruptive solutions process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Disruptive solutions process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Disruptive solutions process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Disruptive solutions process project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the experience (performance, attitude, business ethics, etc.) in the past with contractors?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Disruptive solutions process project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Disruptive solutions process projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Disruptive solutions process project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you delegate tasks such as taking meeting minutes, presenting a topic and soliciting input?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
Step-by-step and complete Disruptive solutions process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Disruptive solutions process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Disruptive solutions process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Disruptive solutions process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Disruptive solutions process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Disruptive solutions process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Disruptive solutions process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Disruptive solutions process project with this in-depth Disruptive solutions process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Disruptive solutions process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Disruptive solutions process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Disruptive solutions process investments work better.
This Disruptive solutions process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.