Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
- Based on expected lifetime values, what marketing plans might be advisable?
- Which part of the marketing plan should you focus on first?
- Have you defined the marketing plan? What lies at its center?
- Which part of the marketing plan should you focus on first?
- Budget: How much money is allocated to the marketing plan?
- Has your institution undertaken a formal marketing plan?
- What objectives should your marketing plan accomplish?
- What aspects of your marketing plan can be measured?
- Do you have a digital online mobile marketing plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing Plan book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Marketing Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Marketing Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will all change requests and current status be logged?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
- Planning Process Group: The Marketing Plan project Charter is created in which Marketing Plan project management process group?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this Marketing Plan project or for the Marketing Plan project team?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Procurement Audit: In open and restricted procedures, did the contracting authority make sure that there is no substantive change to the bid due to this clearing process?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing Plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing Plan project with this in-depth Marketing Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing Plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing Plan investments work better.
This Marketing Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.