Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Platform as a service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Platform as a service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Platform as a service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Platform as a service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Platform as a service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- What is amazons strategy for competing against google and microsoft in the increasingly competitive platform as a service market?
- Do we work towards a future of cloud-based integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and leave on-premises integration behind?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
- Integration platform as a service: a catalyst for hybrid cloud integration?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Is Supporting Platform as a service documentation required?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Who owns the code and the data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Platform as a service book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Platform as a service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Platform as a service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Platform as a service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Platform as a service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Platform as a service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Platform as a service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Platform as a service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Platform as a service project termination impact Platform as a service project team members?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this Platform as a service project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Initiating Process Group: At which stage, in a typical Platform as a service project do stake holders have maximum influence?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Risk Register: Can the likelihood and impact of failing to achieve such recommendations and action plans be assessed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How solid is the Platform as a service projection of competitive reaction?
Step-by-step and complete Platform as a service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Platform as a service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Platform as a service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Platform as a service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Platform as a service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Platform as a service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Platform as a service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Platform as a service project with this in-depth Platform as a service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Platform as a service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Platform as a service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Platform as a service investments work better.
This Platform as a service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.