Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCP supply chain planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCP supply chain planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCP supply chain planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCP supply chain planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCP supply chain planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect SCP supply chain planning workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Why should we adopt a SCP supply chain planning framework?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Do the SCP supply chain planning decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What is the purpose of SCP supply chain planning in relation to the mission?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic SCP supply chain planning objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCP supply chain planning book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SCP supply chain planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCP supply chain planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCP supply chain planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCP supply chain planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCP supply chain planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCP supply chain planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SCP supply chain planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How is information analyzed, and what specific pieces of data would be of interest to the SCP supply chain planning project manager?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other SCP supply chain planning project estimates?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the SCP supply chain planning project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of SCP supply chain planning projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the SCP supply chain planning project schedule?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
Step-by-step and complete SCP supply chain planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCP supply chain planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCP supply chain planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCP supply chain planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCP supply chain planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCP supply chain planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCP supply chain planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCP supply chain planning project with this in-depth SCP supply chain planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCP supply chain planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCP supply chain planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCP supply chain planning investments work better.
This SCP supply chain planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.