Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart Garments Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart Garments related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart Garments specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart Garments Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 771 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart Garments improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 771 standard requirements:
- What does your signature ensure?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How would one define Smart Garments leadership?
- Among the Smart Garments product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are assumptions made in Smart Garments stated explicitly?
- How can you measure Smart Garments in a systematic way?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Smart Garments Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What do we need to start doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart Garments book in PDF containing 771 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart Garments self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart Garments Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart Garments areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart Garments Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart Garments projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart Garments Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart Garments project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Smart Garments project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Smart Garments project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding the organization?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Smart Garments project team have enough people to execute the Smart Garments project plan?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
Step-by-step and complete Smart Garments Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart Garments project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart Garments project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart Garments project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart Garments project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart Garments project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart Garments project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart Garments project with this in-depth Smart Garments Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart Garments projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart Garments and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart Garments investments work better.
This Smart Garments All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.