Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social BPM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social BPM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social BPM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social BPM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social BPM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Social BPM team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- What are the business goals Social BPM is aiming to achieve?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Think about the people you identified for your Social BPM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Social BPM?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Social BPM processes?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social BPM book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social BPM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social BPM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social BPM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social BPM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social BPM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social BPM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social BPM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Social BPM project performance information?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Social BPM project baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this Social BPM project?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Social BPM project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Social BPM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social BPM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social BPM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social BPM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social BPM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social BPM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social BPM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social BPM project with this in-depth Social BPM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social BPM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social BPM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social BPM investments work better.
This Social BPM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.