What is involved in Sharing Economy
Find out what the related areas are that Sharing Economy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sharing Economy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sharing Economy journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sharing Economy leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sharing Economy related domains to cover and 127 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sharing Economy, State capitalism, Socialist economics, Seed swap, Anglo-Saxon model, Strategic studies, Military strategy, Legal status of Uber’s service, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Open content, Creative Commons, Post-scarcity economy, Peer-to-peer property rental, Peer-to-peer lending, Collaborative finance, New York, Great Recession, Virtual economy, Resource-based economy, Harvard Business Review, Open-source movement, Peer-to-peer carsharing, Access economy, Transition economy, Economy of Singapore, Algorithmic regulation, Core competency, Participatory economics, Green economics, Anarchist economics, Open data, Fractional ownership, Calculation in kind, Communist system, Expeditionary Economics, Economic ideology, Islamic economics, Pew Research Center, Reputation systems, Regulated market, Volunteer computing, Decentralized planning, Collaborative innovation network, World economy, Product service system, Dual economy, Meru Cabs, CBS News, Economic system, Peer-to-peer banking, Transportation network company, Strategic thinking, Private sector:
Sharing Economy Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Sharing Economy risks and grade techniques for implementing Sharing Economy controls.
– Does Sharing Economy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Sharing Economy models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Why should we adopt a Sharing Economy framework?
State capitalism Critical Criteria:
Mix State capitalism governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in State capitalism.
– What is the source of the strategies for Sharing Economy strengthening and reform?
– Is the scope of Sharing Economy defined?
Socialist economics Critical Criteria:
Grade Socialist economics adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Socialist economics services.
– How do we Improve Sharing Economy service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we maintain Sharing Economys Integrity?
Seed swap Critical Criteria:
Test Seed swap governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Seed swap projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Sharing Economy workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we measure improved Sharing Economy service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does our organization need more Sharing Economy education?
Anglo-Saxon model Critical Criteria:
Own Anglo-Saxon model outcomes and separate what are the business goals Anglo-Saxon model is aiming to achieve.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Sharing Economy with what users do day-to-day?
– Have all basic functions of Sharing Economy been defined?
Strategic studies Critical Criteria:
Grasp Strategic studies management and report on developing an effective Strategic studies strategy.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Sharing Economy that make it risky?
– Do we have past Sharing Economy Successes?
Military strategy Critical Criteria:
Drive Military strategy management and adjust implementation of Military strategy.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Sharing Economy goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Sharing Economy been identified and analyzed?
Legal status of Uber’s service Critical Criteria:
Design Legal status of Uber’s service decisions and track iterative Legal status of Uber’s service results.
– Think about the people you identified for your Sharing Economy project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Sharing Economy is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are there Sharing Economy problems defined?
Amazon Mechanical Turk Critical Criteria:
Investigate Amazon Mechanical Turk decisions and perfect Amazon Mechanical Turk conflict management.
– Consider your own Sharing Economy project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sharing Economy?
– How do we know that any Sharing Economy analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Open content Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Open content planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Open content.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Sharing Economy?
– What are our Sharing Economy Processes?
Creative Commons Critical Criteria:
Guard Creative Commons quality and maintain Creative Commons for success.
– Have you identified your Sharing Economy key performance indicators?
– Who will provide the final approval of Sharing Economy deliverables?
– What is our formula for success in Sharing Economy ?
Post-scarcity economy Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Post-scarcity economy management and adopt an insight outlook.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Sharing Economy into the services that we provide?
Peer-to-peer property rental Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Peer-to-peer property rental tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Peer-to-peer property rental strategies.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Sharing Economy objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Peer-to-peer lending Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Peer-to-peer lending risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Peer-to-peer lending.
– What are our needs in relation to Sharing Economy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the barriers to increased Sharing Economy production?
– Who sets the Sharing Economy standards?
Collaborative finance Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Collaborative finance adoptions and be persistent.
– What are the disruptive Sharing Economy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How much does Sharing Economy help?
New York Critical Criteria:
Track New York issues and intervene in New York processes and leadership.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Sharing Economy forward?
– To what extent does management recognize Sharing Economy as a tool to increase the results?
– Is there any existing Sharing Economy governance structure?
Great Recession Critical Criteria:
Use past Great Recession engagements and define Great Recession competency-based leadership.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Sharing Economy process?
Virtual economy Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Virtual economy issues and figure out ways to motivate other Virtual economy users.
– What vendors make products that address the Sharing Economy needs?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Sharing Economy move?
Resource-based economy Critical Criteria:
Explore Resource-based economy management and achieve a single Resource-based economy view and bringing data together.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Sharing Economy experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Sharing Economy?
– How will you measure your Sharing Economy effectiveness?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Harvard Business Review visions and arbitrate Harvard Business Review techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Sharing Economy?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Sharing Economy leaders?
Open-source movement Critical Criteria:
Focus on Open-source movement strategies and create a map for yourself.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Sharing Economy process?
– What are current Sharing Economy Paradigms?
Peer-to-peer carsharing Critical Criteria:
Explore Peer-to-peer carsharing failures and look at it backwards.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Sharing Economy processes of our organization?
– Do Sharing Economy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Access economy Critical Criteria:
Trace Access economy issues and finalize the present value of growth of Access economy.
– Will Sharing Economy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How can skill-level changes improve Sharing Economy?
Transition economy Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Transition economy adoptions and integrate design thinking in Transition economy innovation.
– How do interorganizational and interpersonal networks affect our strategic adaptive capability in a transition economy?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Sharing Economy project?
Economy of Singapore Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Economy of Singapore projects and catalog Economy of Singapore activities.
Algorithmic regulation Critical Criteria:
Judge Algorithmic regulation failures and mentor Algorithmic regulation customer orientation.
– How important is Sharing Economy to the user organizations mission?
– What is Effective Sharing Economy?
Core competency Critical Criteria:
Chart Core competency decisions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Core competency projects.
– How do we manage Sharing Economy Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How is the value delivered by Sharing Economy being measured?
Participatory economics Critical Criteria:
Investigate Participatory economics issues and balance specific methods for improving Participatory economics results.
– Will Sharing Economy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Green economics Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Green economics failures and find the essential reading for Green economics researchers.
– What are the key elements of your Sharing Economy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How to deal with Sharing Economy Changes?
Anarchist economics Critical Criteria:
Investigate Anarchist economics tasks and secure Anarchist economics creativity.
– Does Sharing Economy create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Sharing Economy effort?
Open data Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Open data engagements and tour deciding if Open data progress is made.
– what is the best design framework for Sharing Economy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Fractional ownership Critical Criteria:
Own Fractional ownership strategies and report on setting up Fractional ownership without losing ground.
– What are specific Sharing Economy Rules to follow?
Calculation in kind Critical Criteria:
Define Calculation in kind issues and oversee implementation of Calculation in kind.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sharing Economy services/products?
Communist system Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Communist system strategies and report on developing an effective Communist system strategy.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Sharing Economy does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do we monitor the Sharing Economy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Expeditionary Economics Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Expeditionary Economics governance and probe Expeditionary Economics strategic alliances.
– What is our Sharing Economy Strategy?
Economic ideology Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Economic ideology governance and mentor Economic ideology customer orientation.
– Is Sharing Economy dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we Identify specific Sharing Economy investment and emerging trends?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Sharing Economy Management?
Islamic economics Critical Criteria:
Jump start Islamic economics issues and research ways can we become the Islamic economics company that would put us out of business.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Sharing Economy strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Pew Research Center Critical Criteria:
Derive from Pew Research Center issues and balance specific methods for improving Pew Research Center results.
Reputation systems Critical Criteria:
Chart Reputation systems engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Reputation systems because they lack skills.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Sharing Economy? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is Sharing Economy Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Regulated market Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Regulated market tactics and mentor Regulated market customer orientation.
– Can we add value to the current Sharing Economy decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Sharing Economy is underway?
Volunteer computing Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Volunteer computing goals and balance specific methods for improving Volunteer computing results.
– In what ways are Sharing Economy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the usability implications of Sharing Economy actions?
Decentralized planning Critical Criteria:
Refer to Decentralized planning tactics and ask questions.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sharing Economy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sharing Economy project lifecycle?
Collaborative innovation network Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Collaborative innovation network visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Collaborative innovation network.
– Is maximizing Sharing Economy protection the same as minimizing Sharing Economy loss?
World economy Critical Criteria:
Be clear about World economy management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Sharing Economy systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Product service system Critical Criteria:
Shape Product service system quality and work towards be a leading Product service system expert.
Dual economy Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Dual economy leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
Meru Cabs Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Meru Cabs quality and integrate design thinking in Meru Cabs innovation.
– Which Sharing Economy goals are the most important?
– How can we improve Sharing Economy?
CBS News Critical Criteria:
Consider CBS News decisions and know what your objective is.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Sharing Economy products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What about Sharing Economy Analysis of results?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Analyze Economic system projects and ask questions.
– Among the Sharing Economy product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
Peer-to-peer banking Critical Criteria:
Adapt Peer-to-peer banking results and look at it backwards.
– How can you measure Sharing Economy in a systematic way?
Transportation network company Critical Criteria:
Examine Transportation network company failures and grade techniques for implementing Transportation network company controls.
Strategic thinking Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Strategic thinking tasks and find answers.
– What threat is Sharing Economy addressing?
Private sector Critical Criteria:
Audit Private sector adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Private sector goal is.
– When a Sharing Economy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What will drive Sharing Economy change?
– Are we Assessing Sharing Economy and Risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sharing Economy Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sharing Economy External links:
Sharing Economy Definition | Investopedia
AI’s sharing economy: Microsoft creates publicly …
Sharing Economy Definition | Investopedia
State capitalism External links:
The rise of state capitalism | The Economist
State Capitalism Isn’t Capitalism – Home | Facebook
Socialist economics External links:
Socialist Economics 101 | YouTube Comments – Rebutted!
Socialist Economics – Google Groups
Seed swap External links:
19th Annual Old Timey Seed Swap – Grove Creek Farm
Great American Seed Swap/Trade Project – Facebook
How to Host a Seed Swap – Southern Exposure
Anglo-Saxon model External links:
Anglo-Saxon model – YouTube
Strategic studies External links:
SSI Publications – Strategic Studies Institute
International Institute for Strategic Studies – Official Site
Russian Institute for Strategic Studies
Military strategy External links:
Shock and Awe: West Point Grads Use Military Strategy …
Understanding Military Strategy and the Four Levels …
Legal status of Uber’s service External links:
Legal status of Uber’s service – revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/topic/Legal status of Uber’s service&item_type=topic
Legal status of Uber’s service Top #8 Facts – YouTube
Amazon Mechanical Turk External links:
Amazon Mechanical Turk – Amazon.jobs
Amazon Mechanical Turk Workers Have Had Enough | WIRED
Is Amazon Mechanical Turk A Scam? | Work From …
www.workfromhomewatchdog.com › Low/easy income opportunities
Open content External links:
open content – Wiktionary
Open Content Model Example – RDF Data Shapes …
“Open Content Alliance Update” by Eleta Exline
Creative Commons External links:
Creative Commons (@creativecommons) | Twitter
Creative Commons – Official Site
Flickr: Creative Commons
Post-scarcity economy External links:
What is the ‘Post-scarcity economy’? – Quora
Post-Scarcity Economy – TV Tropes
Peer-to-peer property rental External links:
“Peer-to-peer property rental” on Revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/topic/Peer-to-peer property rental
Collaborative finance External links:
The how-to of collaborative finance | Peer-to-peer …
Rotating Saving Groups » Collaborative Finance
Collaborative Finance – Home | Facebook
New York External links:
Today’s Paper – The New York Times
Great Recession External links:
The Great Recession | State of Working America
Great Recession | Great Recession | Recession
Virtual economy External links:
The virtual economy is the end of freedom – Personal …
Virtual Economy – Home | Facebook
Resource-based economy External links:
Resource-Based Economy – P2P Foundation
Resource-Based Economy (37 books) – Goodreads
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review Case Discussions – Educators …
Blog | Businessolver | Harvard Business Review
Open-source movement External links:
Is the open-source movement socialism? – Updated 2017
Peer-to-peer carsharing External links:
Peer-to-Peer Carsharing: Exploring Public Perception …
“Who Uses Peer-to-Peer Carsharing? Early Exploration…
Access economy External links:
920/970 Access Economy Series – For Your Legs
All-Access Economy | WIRED
American Access Economy Digital Keypads Entry System
Transition economy External links:
Transition economy to do list Flashcards | Quizlet
Education and Earnings in a Transition Economy …
Education and Earnings in a Transition Economy: The …
Economy of Singapore External links:
Premium Economy of Singapore Airlines – …
Economy of Singapore – 1633 Words | Bartleby
Algorithmic regulation External links:
Algorithmic Regulation – reddit
Karen Yeung – Algorithmic Regulation – The Frontiers …
Algorithmic Regulation: A Critical Interrogation by …
Core competency External links:
ALF Core Competency Test
Core Competency Identification | Chron.com
Participatory economics External links:
Intro to Participatory Economics – YouTube
Participatory Economics – Home | Facebook
participatory economics Meetups – Meetup
Green economics External links:
Green Economics Institute – Home | Facebook
Green Economics – Green Market Report
Anarchist economics External links:
Anarchist Economics : An alternative for a world in crisis
What are anarchist economics? – Quora
Anarchist Economics | Anarchist Writers
Open data External links:
Baltimore | Open Data | Open Baltimore | City of …
State of Texas Open Data Portal
Fractional ownership External links:
[PDF]Valuing Real Estate Fractional Ownership Interests
Communist system External links:
How does a communist system of government differ …
How does a communist system of government differ …
Economic ideology External links:
ERIC – Relating Economic Ideology to Consumer …
Economic Ideology Flashcards | Quizlet
Islamic economics External links:
Islamic economics (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Islamic Economics: What It Is and How It Developed – …
Islamic Economics. (eVideo, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Pew Research Center External links:
A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation | Pew Research Center
Pew Research Center (@pewresearch) | Twitter
U.S. Population Projections: 2005-2050 | Pew Research Center
Reputation systems External links:
China Is Building The Mother Of All Reputation Systems …
[PDF]Reputation Systems – presnick
Building Web Reputation Systems – YouTube
Regulated market External links:
AIM: Regulated Market status | Practical Law
Regulated Market | Investopedia
[PDF]Frictions in a Competitive, Regulated Market
Decentralized planning External links:
Jane Jacobs and Decentralized Planning — Strong Towns
ERIC – The Impact of Decentralized Planning for …
Collaborative innovation network External links:
What is COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION NETWORK? …
Evolution of collaborative innovation network in China…
Collaborative innovation network and knowledge …
Product service system External links:
Designing Product Service System – Service Blueprint
Dual economy External links:
Dual economy – Business Pundit
Meru Cabs External links:
22 Meru Cabs reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Meru Cabs – Home | Facebook
Meru Cabs (@MeruCabs) | Twitter
CBS News External links:
CBS News – Home | Facebook
CBS News (@CBSNews) | Twitter
CBS News and PBS fire Charlie Rose – Nov. 21, 2017
Economic system External links:
What is an economic system? definition and meaning
Economic System Flashcards | Quizlet
A economic system is characterized by much …
Peer-to-peer banking External links:
Peer-To-Peer banking – P2P Foundation
Transportation network company External links:
[PDF]TRANSPORTATION NETWORK COMPANY …
Transportation Network Company assessment – New York
DSPS Transportation Network Company
Strategic thinking External links:
SkillPath Corporate Strategies|Training|Strategic Thinking
Strategic Thinking: 11 Critical Skills Needed – cssp.com
Strategic Thinking – Online Course in Business Strategy
Private sector External links:
Federal Agency (Non-Private Sector Employers) …