What is involved in General purpose machine intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that General purpose machine intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a General purpose machine intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its General purpose machine intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward General purpose machine intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which General purpose machine intelligence related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
General purpose machine intelligence, Machine perception, Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth, Second Life, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, Animal rights, Chinese room, Cerebral cortex, Computer vision, Cognitive architecture, Evolutionary computation, Encyclopædia Britannica, Eliezer Yudkowsky, The New Yorker, Conference on Artificial General Intelligence, Weak AI, Igor Aleksander, Robot rights, Human Brain Project, Blue Brain, Philosophy of mind, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Mind body problem, Anders Sandberg, Symbol grounding problem, The Guardian, Ethics of artificial intelligence, Commonsense knowledge base, Our Final Invention, Biological neuron model, Glial cells, Lighthill report, Foundational Questions Institute, Global catastrophic risk, Human brain, Nils John Nilsson, PubMed Central, Cognitive science, Fifth Generation Computer, Intelligence explosion, Future of robotics, Mind uploading, Strong AI hypothesis, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, Elon Musk, Artificial Intelligence System, Life Magazine, Data mining, Friendly AI, Artificial brain, Center for Applied Rationality, Group mind, Friendly artificial intelligence, Turing test:
General purpose machine intelligence Critical Criteria:
Adapt General purpose machine intelligence issues and drive action.
– Does General purpose machine intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Have you identified your General purpose machine intelligence key performance indicators?
– Think of your General purpose machine intelligence project. what are the main functions?
Machine perception Critical Criteria:
Think about Machine perception failures and define what our big hairy audacious Machine perception goal is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which General purpose machine intelligence models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– For your General purpose machine intelligence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What potential environmental factors impact the General purpose machine intelligence effort?
Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth Critical Criteria:
Discourse Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth visions and ask questions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for General purpose machine intelligence strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can you negotiate General purpose machine intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How is the value delivered by General purpose machine intelligence being measured?
Second Life Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Second Life engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Second Life because they lack skills.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving General purpose machine intelligence forward?
– Why should we adopt a General purpose machine intelligence framework?
– How would one define General purpose machine intelligence leadership?
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B Critical Criteria:
Mine Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B management and research ways can we become the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B company that would put us out of business.
– What is the source of the strategies for General purpose machine intelligence strengthening and reform?
– To what extent does management recognize General purpose machine intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we maintain General purpose machine intelligences Integrity?
Animal rights Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Animal rights tasks and integrate design thinking in Animal rights innovation.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom General purpose machine intelligence project?
– How important is General purpose machine intelligence to the user organizations mission?
– Are assumptions made in General purpose machine intelligence stated explicitly?
Chinese room Critical Criteria:
Depict Chinese room tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does General purpose machine intelligence analysis show the relationships among important General purpose machine intelligence factors?
– Which General purpose machine intelligence goals are the most important?
– Is General purpose machine intelligence Required?
Cerebral cortex Critical Criteria:
Guide Cerebral cortex governance and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do the General purpose machine intelligence decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are internal and external General purpose machine intelligence relations?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Consult on Computer vision governance and handle a jump-start course to Computer vision.
– How do we ensure that implementations of General purpose machine intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– In what ways are General purpose machine intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Cognitive architecture Critical Criteria:
Chat re Cognitive architecture results and create a map for yourself.
– What are our needs in relation to General purpose machine intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who sets the General purpose machine intelligence standards?
Evolutionary computation Critical Criteria:
Add value to Evolutionary computation management and proactively manage Evolutionary computation risks.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect General purpose machine intelligence workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the disruptive General purpose machine intelligence technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is maximizing General purpose machine intelligence protection the same as minimizing General purpose machine intelligence loss?
Encyclopædia Britannica Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Encyclopædia Britannica risks and observe effective Encyclopædia Britannica.
– What management system can we use to leverage the General purpose machine intelligence experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does the General purpose machine intelligence task fit the clients priorities?
– What is our General purpose machine intelligence Strategy?
Eliezer Yudkowsky Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Eliezer Yudkowsky goals and ask questions.
– How do your measurements capture actionable General purpose machine intelligence information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are there General purpose machine intelligence problems defined?
The New Yorker Critical Criteria:
Consult on The New Yorker tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure The New Yorker is getting what it needs.
– Is the General purpose machine intelligence organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How much does General purpose machine intelligence help?
Conference on Artificial General Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Conference on Artificial General Intelligence leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Conference on Artificial General Intelligence interface.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the General purpose machine intelligence process?
– What will drive General purpose machine intelligence change?
Weak AI Critical Criteria:
Focus on Weak AI quality and cater for concise Weak AI education.
– what is the best design framework for General purpose machine intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is there any existing General purpose machine intelligence governance structure?
Igor Aleksander Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Igor Aleksander engagements and look at it backwards.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a General purpose machine intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of General purpose machine intelligence activities?
– How do we manage General purpose machine intelligence Knowledge Management (KM)?
Robot rights Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Robot rights results and spearhead techniques for implementing Robot rights.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your General purpose machine intelligence processes?
– How do we keep improving General purpose machine intelligence?
– How to Secure General purpose machine intelligence?
Human Brain Project Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Human Brain Project decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– In a project to restructure General purpose machine intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are our General purpose machine intelligence Processes?
Blue Brain Critical Criteria:
Administer Blue Brain tactics and question.
– When a General purpose machine intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Improve General purpose machine intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
Philosophy of mind Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Philosophy of mind failures and probe the present value of growth of Philosophy of mind.
– Will General purpose machine intelligence deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Does General purpose machine intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Philosophy of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Define Philosophy of artificial intelligence issues and secure Philosophy of artificial intelligence creativity.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent General purpose machine intelligence services/products?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective General purpose machine intelligence leader?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our General purpose machine intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
Mind body problem Critical Criteria:
Own Mind body problem tactics and devise Mind body problem key steps.
– Does General purpose machine intelligence include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your General purpose machine intelligence project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of General purpose machine intelligence moving forward?
Anders Sandberg Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Anders Sandberg projects and look at it backwards.
– What are our best practices for minimizing General purpose machine intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the General purpose machine intelligence project lifecycle?
Symbol grounding problem Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Symbol grounding problem results and plan concise Symbol grounding problem education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once General purpose machine intelligence is underway?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a General purpose machine intelligence project?
– How can we improve General purpose machine intelligence?
The Guardian Critical Criteria:
Be clear about The Guardian adoptions and stake your claim.
– Will General purpose machine intelligence have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing General purpose machine intelligence?
Ethics of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Guide Ethics of artificial intelligence engagements and devise Ethics of artificial intelligence key steps.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to General purpose machine intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Can we do General purpose machine intelligence without complex (expensive) analysis?
Commonsense knowledge base Critical Criteria:
Judge Commonsense knowledge base tasks and maintain Commonsense knowledge base for success.
– How likely is the current General purpose machine intelligence plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is the scope of General purpose machine intelligence defined?
Our Final Invention Critical Criteria:
Recall Our Final Invention tasks and stake your claim.
– How do we measure improved General purpose machine intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
Biological neuron model Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Biological neuron model outcomes and achieve a single Biological neuron model view and bringing data together.
– Think about the people you identified for your General purpose machine intelligence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Glial cells Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Glial cells strategies and change contexts.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if General purpose machine intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do General purpose machine intelligence rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the Key enablers to make this General purpose machine intelligence move?
Lighthill report Critical Criteria:
Participate in Lighthill report planning and create a map for yourself.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the General purpose machine intelligence process?
Foundational Questions Institute Critical Criteria:
Grasp Foundational Questions Institute leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Foundational Questions Institute skills.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your General purpose machine intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Global catastrophic risk Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Global catastrophic risk quality and gather Global catastrophic risk models .
– What are your most important goals for the strategic General purpose machine intelligence objectives?
– What is our formula for success in General purpose machine intelligence ?
Human brain Critical Criteria:
Review Human brain leadership and test out new things.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a General purpose machine intelligence project?
– Who needs to know about General purpose machine intelligence ?
Nils John Nilsson Critical Criteria:
Detail Nils John Nilsson strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Nils John Nilsson.
– What are the key elements of your General purpose machine intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What threat is General purpose machine intelligence addressing?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Chart PubMed Central projects and research ways can we become the PubMed Central company that would put us out of business.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of General purpose machine intelligence that make it risky?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of General purpose machine intelligence?
Cognitive science Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Cognitive science tactics and devote time assessing Cognitive science and its risk.
Fifth Generation Computer Critical Criteria:
Explore Fifth Generation Computer issues and adjust implementation of Fifth Generation Computer.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing General purpose machine intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we go about Securing General purpose machine intelligence?
Intelligence explosion Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Intelligence explosion goals and find out what it really means.
– How do we know that any General purpose machine intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Do we have past General purpose machine intelligence Successes?
Future of robotics Critical Criteria:
Confer over Future of robotics outcomes and cater for concise Future of robotics education.
– What are the Essentials of Internal General purpose machine intelligence Management?
Mind uploading Critical Criteria:
Examine Mind uploading goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Mind uploading strategies.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate General purpose machine intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
Strong AI hypothesis Critical Criteria:
Face Strong AI hypothesis governance and reduce Strong AI hypothesis costs.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its General purpose machine intelligence processes?
– What are the barriers to increased General purpose machine intelligence production?
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies Critical Criteria:
Face Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies management and triple focus on important concepts of Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies relationship management.
Elon Musk Critical Criteria:
Meet over Elon Musk issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Elon Musk.
Artificial Intelligence System Critical Criteria:
Consult on Artificial Intelligence System strategies and look at the big picture.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of General purpose machine intelligence into the services that we provide?
– What are the business goals General purpose machine intelligence is aiming to achieve?
Life Magazine Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Life Magazine goals and figure out ways to motivate other Life Magazine users.
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Study Data mining quality and reduce Data mining costs.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– Does General purpose machine intelligence create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the General purpose machine intelligence requirements in detail?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– How will you measure your General purpose machine intelligence effectiveness?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Friendly AI Critical Criteria:
Scan Friendly AI governance and research ways can we become the Friendly AI company that would put us out of business.
– Consider your own General purpose machine intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that General purpose machine intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Artificial brain Critical Criteria:
Sort Artificial brain outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Artificial brain.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed General purpose machine intelligence opportunities costing us money?
Center for Applied Rationality Critical Criteria:
Add value to Center for Applied Rationality projects and define what do we need to start doing with Center for Applied Rationality.
Group mind Critical Criteria:
Trace Group mind tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Group mind because they lack skills.
– Why is General purpose machine intelligence important for you now?
Friendly artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Learn from Friendly artificial intelligence engagements and work towards be a leading Friendly artificial intelligence expert.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about General purpose machine intelligence. How do we gain traction?
– Do those selected for the General purpose machine intelligence team have a good general understanding of what General purpose machine intelligence is all about?
Turing test Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Turing test projects and describe the risks of Turing test sustainability.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your General purpose machine intelligence activities?
– What are all of our General purpose machine intelligence domains and what do they do?
– How would a society benefit from an AI that passes the Turing test?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the General purpose machine intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Machine perception External links:
Machine Perception Research | ECE | Virginia Tech
Machine Perception – Research at Google
Machine Perception & Cognitive Robotics Laboratory – …
Second Life External links:
Second Life – GameSpot
Second Life – Official Site
Second Life | Destination Guide – Virtual World Directory
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B External links:
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B – …
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: …
Animal rights External links:
Animal Rights | Kansas City | Jungle Law Group
Chinese room External links:
Chinese Room Argument | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
The Chinese Room made a VR parable for Google Daydream
The Chinese Room (@ChineseRoom) | Twitter
Cerebral cortex External links:
Cerebral Cortex – Functional Areas – Medical Art Library
Four Cerebral Cortex Lobes of the Brain – ThoughtCo
Cerebral Cortex Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer vision External links:
Computer vision – ScienceDaily
Sighthound – Industry Leading Computer Vision
Computer Vision Syndrome and Digital Eye Strain
Cognitive architecture External links:
Soar Home – Soar Cognitive Architecture
Tim Ostler | Cognitive Architecture
[PDF]Cognitive architecture and instructional design.
www.csuchico.edu/~nschwartz/Sweller van Merrienboer and Pass 1998.pdf
Evolutionary computation External links:
Evolutionary Computation | The MIT Press
[0804.0369] Evolutionary Computation in High Energy …
Evolutionary computation (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Encyclopædia Britannica External links:
Contact Us | Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc. Corporate Site
Eliezer Yudkowsky External links:
Eliezer Yudkowsky on AlphaGo’s Wins – Future of Life Institute
Eliezer Yudkowsky (@ESYudkowsky) | Twitter
Listen to Audiobooks by Eliezer Yudkowsky | Audible.com
The New Yorker External links:
The New Yorker – Poetry Submission Manager
The New Yorker – Home | Facebook
The New Yorker Radio Hour : NPR
Conference on Artificial General Intelligence External links:
The Fifth Conference on Artificial General Intelligence
The Seventh Conference on Artificial General Intelligence
The Ninth Conference on Artificial General Intelligence
Weak AI External links:
Weak AI Definition | Investopedia
Weak Ai vs. Strong Ai – Yusuf Baker – Medium
What is narrow AI (weak AI)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Igor Aleksander External links:
Igor Aleksander – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Robot rights External links:
What’s Next? Robot Rights for Battlefield ‘Bots? | WIRED
Robot rights rule! | Center for Internet and Society
Robot Rights – Idea of the Day Blog – The New York Times
Human Brain Project External links:
Israelis to join Human Brain Project | ISRAEL21c
Human Brain Project – Home | Facebook
Human Brain Project Home
Blue Brain External links:
The Blue Brain Project – YouTube
Pink Brain, Blue Brain – Lise Eliot
Blue Brain Training – Elizabeth Handley, M.Ed. LMHC
Philosophy of mind External links:
Philosophy of Mind Flashcards | Quizlet
materialism – Dictionary of Philosophy of Mind
Stoic Philosophy of Mind | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Philosophy of artificial intelligence External links:
CS22: The History and Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
Anders Sandberg External links:
Anders Sandberg (1787 – 1838) – Genealogy – geni.com
Anders Sandberg Archives – Singularity Weblog
Per-Anders Sandberg (@WicoTB) | Twitter
Symbol grounding problem External links:
[PDF]The Symbol Grounding Problem Remains Unsolved
[PDF]THE SYMBOL GROUNDING PROBLEM – Brown …
What is Symbol Grounding Problem | IGI Global
The Guardian External links:
World news and comment from the Guardian | The Guardian
The Guardian (@guardian) | Twitter
The Guardian – Historical Newspapers
Ethics of artificial intelligence External links:
[PDF]The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence – Nick Bostrom
[PDF]The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
Commonsense knowledge base External links:
What is Commonsense Knowledge Base | IGI Global
[PDF]Commonsense Knowledge Base Completion
Our Final Invention External links:
Our Final Invention Nanotechnology Revolution HD – …
Our Final Invention | James Barrat | Macmillan
Biological neuron model External links:
Biological neuron model – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Biological neuron model
Biological neuron model – Cognopedia
Glial cells External links:
6 types of Glial cells Flashcards | Quizlet
Nervous Tissue: Neurons and Glial Cells – ThoughtCo
Neurons and glial cells | Clinical Gate
Foundational Questions Institute External links:
Foundational Questions Institute: Physics Today: Vol …
Physics Today – The Foundational Questions Institute …
Foundational Questions Institute Grant awarded to …
Global catastrophic risk External links:
SRA 2015 Annual Meeting | Global Catastrophic Risk …
[PDF]Global Catastrophic Risks: Introduction
Human brain External links:
10 Fun Facts About the Human Brain – Take the Quiz!
OHBM 2018 – Organization for Human Brain Mapping
5 Stages of Human Brain Development | Nancy Guberti, …
Nils John Nilsson External links:
Nils John Nilsson Profiles | Facebook
Professor Nils John Nilsson | IT History Society
Nils John Nilsson – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
PubMed Central External links:
PubMed Tutorial – Getting the Articles – PubMed Central
PubMed Central | NIH Library
PubMed Central | Rutgers University Libraries
Cognitive science External links:
Careers in Cognitive Science | Department of Cognitive Science
The Major in Cognitive Science – Cognitive Science at Penn
Fifth Generation Computer External links:
Contact Us – Fifth Generation Computer Corporation
Fifth generation computer
The Fifth Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) was an initiative by Japan’s Ministry of International Trade and Industry, begun in 1982, to create a computer using massively parallel computing/processing. It was to be the result of a massive government/industry research project in Japan during the 1980s.
The Fifth Generation Computer Project – ScienceDirect
Intelligence explosion External links:
The impossibility of intelligence explosion | Hacker News
A reply to Francois Chollet on intelligence explosion
Facing the Intelligence Explosion
Future of robotics External links:
The Future of Robotics – CST Careers 2030
Mind uploading External links:
The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045?
Bergson’s Holographic Theory -19 – Mind Uploading – …
Mind Uploading – Ascension Glossary
Strong AI hypothesis External links:
Strong AI hypothesis – revolvy.com
www.revolvy.com/topic/Strong AI hypothesis&item_type=topic
[PDF]the “strong AI hypothesis” – arXiv
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies External links:
CiteSeerX — Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies – Facebook
Elon Musk External links:
The Future According to Elon Musk (Infographic)
Elon Musk (@elonmusk) | Twitter
Elon Musk | SpaceX
Artificial Intelligence System External links:
Why Google’s Artificial Intelligence System Is A …
Life Magazine External links:
Social Life Magazine | Social Life Magazine
Blue Ridge Life Magazine – Home | Facebook
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Friendly AI External links:
Friendly Ai – Home | Facebook
FRIENDLY Ai – YouTube
Artificial brain External links:
Artificial Brain – Home | Facebook
Center for Applied Rationality External links:
Center for Applied Rationality – Home | Facebook
CENTER FOR APPLIED RATIONALITY – GuideStar Profile
Center for Applied Rationality – Facebook
Group mind External links:
GROUP MINDS Essays
A hive mind or group mind may refer to a number of uses or concepts, ranging from positive to neutral and pejorative. Examples include: Collective consciousness or collective intelligence, concepts in sociology and philosophy.
The Human Mind: Part 1: The Human Group Mind and How It …
Turing test External links:
Buy The Turing Test – Microsoft Store
The Turing Test – GameSpot