What is involved in Information governance
Find out what the related areas are that Information governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Governance Organizational Structures journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information governance related domains to cover and 232 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information governance, ARMA International, Big data, Business intelligence, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, Data defined storage, Data governance, Data science, Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Electronic discovery, Electronically stored information, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise content management, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management, Information management, Information security, Information technology governance, Knowledge management, Legal discovery, Legal hold, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Multistakeholder governance model, National archives, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Records life-cycle, Records management, Risk management, SOA governance, Security sector governance and reform, Simulation governance, Soil governance, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Website governance, World Governance Index:
Information governance Critical Criteria:
X-ray Information governance projects and describe which business rules are needed as Information governance interface.
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– What are our needs in relation to Information governance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information governance?
– Do we all define Information governance in the same way?
ARMA International Critical Criteria:
Confer over ARMA International tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– Think about the people you identified for your Information governance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is the source of the strategies for Information governance strengthening and reform?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Focus on Big data tasks and differentiate in coordinating Big data.
– New roles. Executives interested in leading a big data transition can start with two simple techniques. First, they can get in the habit of asking What do the data say?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– What are the main obstacles that prevent you from having access to all the datasets that are relevant for your organization?
– What is (or would be) the added value of collaborating with other entities regarding data sharing across economic sectors?
– What rules and regulations should exist about combining data about individuals into a central repository?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– what is needed to build a data-driven application that runs on streams of fast and big data?
– What new definitions are needed to describe elements of new Big Data solutions?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– Does Information governance appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– At which levels do you see the need for standardisation actions?
– What happens if/when no longer need cognitive input?
– Isnt big data just another way of saying analytics?
– Overall cost (matrix, weighting, SVD, sims)?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
– Is Big data different?
– what is Different about Big Data?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Systematize Business intelligence goals and proactively manage Business intelligence risks.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– What are the main differences between a business intelligence team compared to a team of data scientists?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– Social Data Analytics Are you integrating social into your business intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– What should recruiters look for in a business intelligence professional?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– What types of courses do you run and what are their durations?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– Where is the business intelligence bottleneck?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– What level of training would you recommend?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Chief governance officer issues and integrate design thinking in Chief governance officer innovation.
– Is maximizing Information governance protection the same as minimizing Information governance loss?
– What are the long-term Information governance goals?
– Is the scope of Information governance defined?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Climate governance engagements and create a map for yourself.
– What are all of our Information governance domains and what do they do?
– Have all basic functions of Information governance been defined?
– Is a Information governance Team Work effort in place?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Guide Clinical governance projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Clinical governance projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information governance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information governance into the services that we provide?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information governance been identified and analyzed?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Collaborative governance tactics and document what potential Collaborative governance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information governance process?
– How is the value delivered by Information governance being measured?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Mine Corporate governance outcomes and oversee implementation of Corporate governance.
– what is the best design framework for Information governance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Cultural governance tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Cultural governance.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information governance opportunities costing us money?
– What are the usability implications of Information governance actions?
Data defined storage Critical Criteria:
Systematize Data defined storage engagements and tour deciding if Data defined storage progress is made.
– How do we go about Securing Information governance?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Mine Data governance governance and develop and take control of the Data governance initiative.
– There are also data governance, privacy and legal issues that may be associated with ventures into the cloud. who owns the data and how do they assure that the data is not made available to nascent third parties who have no business accessing it?
– Before any rule is created or any data-related decision is made, a prior decision must be addressed: who gets to make the decision, and when, and using what process?
– Does the organization have policies and procedures in place to ensure that data are accurate, complete, timely, and relevant to stakeholder needs?
– Have you ever sat in a meeting where everyone has a different number for the same performance measure?
– How can access to your enterprise databases be protected, monitored and audited?
– Does your organization have strict hierarchical, command-and-controls protocols?
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Are assumptions made in Information governance stated explicitly?
– How do you know if decisions have reached the necessary people?
– Do you have specific team/s with corporate responsibility for?
– Who should drive the data governance program?
– How has data governance worked in real life?
– How will we use the data that is collected?
– What are the benefits of data governance?
– Do you use the best tools money can buy?
– How representative is twitter data?
– How is data collected and accessed?
– What is hierarchical master data?
– Logical data model available?
– Who is a data stakeholder?
Data science Critical Criteria:
See the value of Data science strategies and devote time assessing Data science and its risk.
– How can you negotiate Information governance successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is Information governance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information governance?
Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications Critical Criteria:
Track Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications failures and remodel and develop an effective Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications strategy.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information governance, including any consulting or professional services?
– Among the Information governance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information governance activities?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Earth system governance failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Earth system governance services.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we measure improved Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Systematize Ecclesiastical polity results and transcribe Ecclesiastical polity as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In what ways are Information governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Information governance objectives?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Align Electronic discovery tactics and test out new things.
– In the case of a Information governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Consider your own Information governance project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Information governance forward?
Electronically stored information Critical Criteria:
Boost Electronically stored information planning and optimize Electronically stored information leadership as a key to advancement.
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Rank Enterprise architecture tactics and catalog what business benefits will Enterprise architecture goals deliver if achieved.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are accountability and ownership for Information governance clearly defined?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– What are the short and long-term Information governance goals?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Enterprise content management management and be persistent.
– Will Information governance deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How can we improve Information governance?
– What is Effective Information governance?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Discuss Environmental, social and corporate governance projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How would one define Information governance leadership?
– How to deal with Information governance Changes?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Use past Environmental governance risks and finalize specific methods for Environmental governance acceptance.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information governance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information governance?
– What is our formula for success in Information governance ?
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Critical Criteria:
Guide Federal Rules of Civil Procedure tactics and correct Federal Rules of Civil Procedure management by competencies.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information governance activities?
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Critical Criteria:
Own Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act management and look at the big picture.
– Is there a Information governance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Global governance goals and research ways can we become the Global governance company that would put us out of business.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Information governance processes?
– Is Information governance Required?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Chat re Good governance quality and define what our big hairy audacious Good governance goal is.
– Does Information governance analysis show the relationships among important Information governance factors?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Governance, risk management, and compliance risks and correct Governance, risk management, and compliance management by competencies.
– When a Information governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is Supporting Information governance documentation required?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Governance in higher education engagements and check on ways to get started with Governance in higher education.
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Consult on Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act planning and learn.
– Does Information governance include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Sort Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act services.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Information governance is underway?
– What is our Information governance Strategy?
ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management engagements and know what your objective is.
Information management Critical Criteria:
Rank Information management quality and look at it backwards.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information governance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Information governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we Identify specific Information governance investment and emerging trends?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Add value to Information security decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Is a risk treatment plan formulated to identify the appropriate mgmt action, resources, responsibilities and priorities for managing information security risks?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into law?
– Does mgmt establish roles and responsibilities for information security?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– Is information security an it function within the company?
– Is information security managed within the organization?
– What is the goal of information security?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Information technology governance quality and correct Information technology governance management by competencies.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Information governance product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Knowledge management visions and oversee implementation of Knowledge management.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we manage Information governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Legal discovery Critical Criteria:
Track Legal discovery strategies and summarize a clear Legal discovery focus.
– Do those selected for the Information governance team have a good general understanding of what Information governance is all about?
Legal hold Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Legal hold goals and oversee Legal hold management by competencies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information governance services/products?
– How do we Improve Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Local governance planning and shift your focus.
– Do we monitor the Information governance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Who sets the Information governance standards?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Analyze Market governance mechanism tactics and look at the big picture.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information governance process available?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Master data management leadership and drive action.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information governance processes?
– Have you identified your Information governance key performance indicators?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Face Multistakeholder governance model issues and cater for concise Multistakeholder governance model education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Information governance leader?
– Do the Information governance decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
National archives Critical Criteria:
Start National archives tasks and acquire concise National archives education.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information governance project?
– What business benefits will Information governance goals deliver if achieved?
– What are current Information governance Paradigms?
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Network governance issues and define what do we need to start doing with Network governance.
– What vendors make products that address the Information governance needs?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Study Ocean governance planning and change contexts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information governance processes?
– Do Information governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Open-source governance goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Open-source governance strategies.
– How can the value of Information governance be defined?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Learn from Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard governance and acquire concise Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard education.
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Political party governance issues and describe the risks of Political party governance sustainability.
– Which customers cant participate in our Information governance domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information governance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Private governance management and forecast involvement of future Private governance projects in development.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Information governance workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Trace Project governance tasks and reduce Project governance costs.
– How much does Information governance help?
Records life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Devise Records life-cycle governance and test out new things.
Records management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Records management adoptions and drive action.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information governance effort?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Face Risk management visions and handle a jump-start course to Risk management.
– Senior management, the mission owners, knowing the potential risks and recommended controls, may ask, when and under what circumstances should I take action, do we have the answers?
– Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
– Is your strategy development linked to risk management or any ERM? Or are you looking for ERM to support strategic objectives?
– What are your KEY PROCESSES, MEASURES, and GOALS for addressing risks associated with your products and operations?
– Which is the financial loss that the organization will experience as a result of every possible security incident ?
– In your opinion, how effective is your company at conducting the risk management activities?
– Are there any threats or vulnerabilities in the environment? Has anything changed in production?
– How accurately and timely is the risk management log updated or reviewed?
– What are the core responsibilities of our Risk Management committee?
– Are Cybersecurity criteria used for vendor and device selection?
– What has the company done to bolster its Cybersecurity program?
– Do you use contingency-driven consequence analysis?
– Where is this procedure or policy written and kept?
– What risks should be avoided altogether?
– what is our Ultimate Disaster Scenario?
– What rules appear frequently?
– Why Cybersecurity?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Discourse SOA governance visions and maintain SOA governance for success.
– Are there recognized Information governance problems?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Infer Security sector governance and reform decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Security sector governance and reform is getting what it needs.
– What will drive Information governance change?
Simulation governance Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Simulation governance adoptions and ask what if.
– Does our organization need more Information governance education?
– How to Secure Information governance?
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Soil governance leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Soil governance services.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information governance project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information governance project lifecycle?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Sustainable Governance Indicators failures and revise understanding of Sustainable Governance Indicators architectures.
– Who needs to know about Information governance ?
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Canvass Technology governance tasks and describe the risks of Technology governance sustainability.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information governance move?
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Detail Transnational governance strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Transnational governance goal is.
– What are the disruptive Information governance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the business goals Information governance is aiming to achieve?
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Website governance results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Website governance.
– What are the key elements of your Information governance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Information governance project?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Coach on World Governance Index visions and correct better engagement with World Governance Index results.
– To what extent does management recognize Information governance as a tool to increase the results?
– Is Information governance Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Governance Organizational Structures Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information governance External links:
[PDF]Information Governance Principles for Healthcare …
ARMA International External links:
Birmingham Chapter of ARMA International
Meetings | Birmingham Chapter of ARMA International
Big data External links:
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Business intelligence External links:
CWS/CMS > Portal > Business Intelligence Portal
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Chief governance officer External links:
A Chief Governance Officer Could Give You an Advantage
Chief Governance Officer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Climate governance External links:
Climate governance – Two Degrees
Gender and transition in climate governance – ScienceDirect
Clinical governance External links:
[PDF]Definition of Clinical Governance – KZN HEALTH
Clinical governance – ScienceDirect
Clinical governance (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Collaborative governance External links:
Welcome to Collaborative Governance
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – TD Bank, N.A.
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Cultural governance External links:
Tools. Cultural Governance. BioC strengthens Indigenous and non-Indigenous capacity, simultaneously, to gain short, medium and long-term agreed outcomes in terms of the governance issues confronting many Indigenous groups, communities and organisations.
The Audit Committee and Cultural Governance – WSJ
[PDF]Cultural Governance and Development in Vietnam
Data governance External links:
What is data governance (DG)? – Definition from …
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – DATAVERSITY
[PDF]Data Governance Overview – Oklahoma – Welcome to …
Data science External links:
Towards Data Science
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
What is EARTH SYSTEM GOVERNANCE? What does …
Earth System Governance | The MIT Press
Ecclesiastical polity External links:
Of the laws of ecclesiastical polity – Internet Archive
Ecclesiastical Polity Archives – The Calvinist International
Ecclesiastical polity – YouTube
Electronic discovery External links:
The Electronic Discovery Institute
Electronic Discovery | Department of Enterprise Services
Top 100+ Electronic Discovery Providers | @ComplexD
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Enterprise content management External links:
What is Enterprise Content Management (ECM)? – aiim.org
Enterprise Content Management Solutions | ECM Solutions
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Services – Xerox
Environmental, social and corporate governance External links:
Environmental, social and corporate governance – …
Environmental governance External links:
Environmental governance | UN Environment
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure External links:
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – 2018 Official Edition
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – PACER
2018 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – Table of Contents
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act External links:
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) – IRS Tax Map
Global governance External links:
Global Governance Software
Global Governance Monitor – Council on Foreign Relations
Good governance External links:
Governance Pro – Eight Elements of Good Governance
Governance in higher education External links:
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Information management External links:
Health Information Management (HIM) Education and Training
AIMS – Aging Information Management System
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
ALTA – Information Security
Federal Information Security Management Act – CSRC
Information technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance – University …
What is Information Technology Governance (IT Governanc…
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management System – Login
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
tealbook – Supplier Discovery & Knowledge Management
Legal discovery External links:
Litigation Support – Action Legal Discovery
Legal hold External links:
Understanding Legal Hold IT Requirements | Varonis Systems
LEGAL HOLD POLICY | Kronos
Ten Things to Consider When Establishing a Legal Hold Policy
Local governance External links:
Local Governance » Issues » Texas Public Policy Foundation
DeLoG – Decentralisation & Local Governance
Master data management External links:
Best Master Data Management (MDM) Software in 2018 | G2 …
What is master data management (MDM)? – Definition …
Data Quality with Master Data Management and Data …
Multistakeholder governance model External links:
Multistakeholder governance model – Revolvy
update.revolvy.com/topic/Multistakeholder governance model
National archives External links:
Home – The National Archives
The National Archives Catalog
Network governance External links:
Network governance: PwC
UTSCAP Network Governance – UTSW Medicine
Ocean governance External links:
Why people matter in ocean governance: Incorporating …
Ocean Governance | U.S. Department of the Interior
Political party governance External links:
Private governance External links:
Ed Stringham: Private Governance | Mises Institute
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
Project governance External links:
NuGet Project Governance | Microsoft Docs
Project Governance Plans: Execution and Oversight
400: IT PROJECT GOVERNANCE – OIT
Records management External links:
Library of Virginia Records Management
Records Management | TSLAC
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
Risk management External links:
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
SOA governance External links:
SOA Governance Standards | OCIO
SOA What? Why You Need an SOA Governance Framework …
SOA governance technologies – Gartner IT Glossary
Security sector governance and reform External links:
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – OSCE
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – ETH Z
Security Sector Governance and Reform: Guidelines for …
Simulation governance External links:
Simulation Governance | Industries | UL
Simulation Governance Althea de Souza – ESRD
Sustainable Governance Indicators External links:
SGI – Sustainable Governance Indicators: Studies
Technology governance External links:
[PDF]SP14-04 Technology Governance, Strategy, and …
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
Website governance External links:
Website Governance | Smith College
World Governance Index External links:
World Governance Index and Pakistan’s Trade Deficit – …